Skinship and STALKING?

Fainted At First Sight

-------------------

L put a blindfold on your eyes.

"Myungsoo..What are you doing now?" you asked.

"Just wait and see!" He said.

You were lead all kinds of places and now you can hear people screaming.

"What is this place Myungsoo! If this is some gangster place I will surely kill you!" you screamed and became nervous.

He chuckled."Calm down..people are looking at you as if you were crazy" he said.

"and you are crazy still," he muttered.

"What?! Take off this blindfold right now! I'll kick you real hard," you said.

"Not yet," He said leading you somewhere.

"Okay.We're here!" L said and took off your blindfold."Ta-DA!" 

You gasped at the sight. Not even Yeollie took you here, of course he wouldn't because he was still a choding..but like-

"WHOA! This is so cool! Never jn my life I have been here!" you yelled in excitement.

You saw scary rollercoasters,places were you can play games and win something and other things.

"I thought you would want to go..Jiyeon was busy somewhere," he said scratching his neck.

"Oh MY Gosh! L come on! I don't wanna waste a second!" you said and grabbed him by the hand.

"Haha of course you wouldn't want to miss a second with me.." L muttered. You didn't quite catch that because you were freking excited of the rollercoasters.

------------------------------------

"Glasses off,Ma'am," the guy that was in charge of the rollercoaster said.

*What?!Uh-oh* you thought.

L looked at you and his eyes widened and soon everyone in the rollercoaster was suddenly looking at you waiting for you too take off your nerdy glasses.

"Um-m Ok-ay," you said and looked down to take of your fake glasses.

You soon looked around so that no one will notice you and didn't see anyone looking at you.

*Whew..good* you thought.

But there was that certain person that was spying on you and Myungsoo. 

"Hmm..Myungsoo with an idol? Haha I will surely make your life miserable too, IU." she said and chuckled evily.

"Be quiet! Are you on crack or something? I'm trying to enjoy this precious moment right here! Gosh," Taeyeon said and turned to Eungjung.

"Taeyeon!Don't speak like that! It's rude," a tall blonde guy with weird looking eyebrows said.(Krease)

*Dumb Beeyotch..* Eungjung sneered in her head.

You screamed as the rollercoaster went down and closed your eyes. The truth is that..you were scared of heights.

L didn't feel a bit scared and looked at you.

*Aigoo, why do you have to be so-* Myungsoo thought.

You grabbed his arm and hugged him.

*Cute..* Myungsoo thought. L felt like time slowed down and his heart pounded faster.

But the time was too fast. The rollercoaster was over and your eyes were still shut close and you hugged him tightly.

You felt a pair of arms hugging you back. "Haha, I thought you weren't scared of rollercoasters," L said.

Your eyes widened as you realized the skinship with him. You let go of him and grabbed your fake glasses and put them on.

"I am not!" you said and got off with L.

--------------------

Well it seems like Eungjung and Taeyeon is stalking them and KREASE...Myungu moment in the next chapter too!