Lucky Yoo

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Hae Lee's POV

 

Good thing before we go to the hospital, we stopped by a mini mart to buy some foods. Me, Yun Chae, and the twins are sitting at the sofa while Chan Ra is sitting on a chair on the left side of the room's table. Ga Eun ajumma is sitting on a chair in beside Il Joong ajossi facing the sofa we are sitting. Jun Woo ajossi went back to his office to check the results.

 

"Girls, we really like to thank all of you for taking care of Yoo Min while we were away form her." Ajumma started.

 

"You don't have to ajumma.. Yoo Min is our friend and we know that if one of us is in her case she would do the same." I said.

 

"She's really lucky to have friends like you girls." she said teary eyed. "Do you know that whenever she's calling me, she always said that she really loves all of you. She always said proudly that you are the very best girlfriends in the world. Me and my husband are really thankful that Yoo Min met all of you." now she's crying. Il Joong ajossi is rubbing her back.

 

"Ajumma.. Uljimmayo.." Chan Ra said while handing her a box of tissue.

 

"Ajumma, you can always count on us. Yoo Min is not only a friend to us, she's our sister." Yun Chae said.

 

"Nae ajumma, eonnie is right. We will never let anything bad happen to Yoo Min." Min Yu said.

 

"Jinjja gomawo to all of you." she said while crying.

 

"Yah, yeobo, uljimma.. You sound like our daughter is dying." ajossi said.

 

"Yah, you can't blame me. I'm really worried about your daughter." she said to ajossi.

 

"Na do, but stop saying those things, Yoo Min will be fine. Arachi?" ajossi said and ajumma just nod.

 

"By the way, I have to call Hye Mi." ajumma said and she stand up.

 

"Ajumma wait.." Min Lee stopped her. "Yoo Min asked us not to tell Hye Mi eonnie about her condition."

 

"Waeyo?" she asked with confusion.

 

"She said that she doesn't want her eonnie to freak out and just fly here to Seoul." Chan Ra explained.

 

"Oh.. Kure.. She'll be freaking out if she knew." she said with a smile and she sit down again.

 

"Girls, it's almost 10pm, I think you all should go home and take some sleep." ajossi said looking at us.

 

"But we want to stay here ajossi." Min Lee insisted.

 

"You can go back here tomorrow morning." he said to us with a smile. "You all have done your job, and now, we have to do our jobs as her parents."

 

"Algetsso ajossi." I said and we all stand up and bid goodbye.

 

On the way home we are all silent and no one wants to break it.

 

End of Hae Lee's POV

 

Yoo Min's POV

 

I woke up from a light touch on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and I was shocked!

 

"Eomma! Appa!" I exclaimed in shock. Then I sit up.

 

"Yah, don't just abruptly sit up." appa said.

 

"How.. When.. Why…" I don't know what to ask first.

 

"Aigoo.. This kid." eomma pinch my nose. "We came here last night while you are sleeping. Chan Ra called us telling that you are here." she explained.

 

"Oh.. But why are you here in Korea? I thought you'll be in Singapore after the Canada trip?" I asked.

 

"Well, we decided to cancel the Singapore trip." appa answered.

 

"Oh.. Wae?"

 

"We just want to spend some time here. We miss Korea." eomma said smiling.

 

"Aigoo.."

 

At 8 am the other Girlfriends came to visit me. And we have some talk and we ate and all. Then Jun Woo ajossi came to my room.

 

"Noona, hyung.. We have the result now." Jun Woo ajossi said in a serious tone. "You have to come to me at my office."

 

And the three of them left the room and leave the six of us.

 

"Let's hope for the best…" Min Yu said.

 

End of Yoo Min's POV