Have you gone on a date?

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Yun Chae's POV

 

After the lunch meeting with the Boyfriends, me and Jeong Min went for a walk. We still want to tour around the school.  We're like walking in the moon, we're so slow. LOL!

 

"Do you really think that it is alright to change your club's name just because of us?" I ask him while walking.

 

"I do think that hyung has the right reason." he answered looking straightly forward with a smile.

 

"Oh…" I nod.

 

"And I do also think that Best Friend is a good name for the club, after all one of the reasons why Boyfriend club was formed is to make more friends." he added. "By the way, change topic." he said smiling and looking at me.

 

"Oh, what topic now?" I look at him and smiled back.

 

"Have you ever gone on a date with a guy?" he asked directly.

 

"Mwo? What kind of question is that?" I said then I burst out laughing.

 

"Yah, don't laugh, I was just curious." he said looking at me. " I know that you Girlfriends are popular in the university you came from, so it's not surprising that many boys have asked you for a date." he explained. But I continue laughing.

 

"Aigoo.. Haha! You're right that boys have asked us for dates, but in my case, only some boys have asked me." I paused for a moment.

 

"And you have agreed to any of it?" he seems to be really curious. Haha!

 

"Actually…" I paused again. "No." I said then I smiled.

 

"Seriously?" he asked unconvinced.

 

"Do I look like I'm not serious?" I asked.

 

"Haha.. Not really." he answered with a laugh.

 

"Tch! This guy.. Yah, if you don't want to believe me, then don't." then I put my tongue out and walk faster leaving him behind.

 

"Yah.." he catch up with me. "Don't be mad, okay,  I believe you." he said then he smile.

 

"Tch! Arachi.. " I said with unconvinced tone. "So, how about you, have you ever asked a girl for a date?" I asked him back.

 

"Actually, I have asked a girl once and it was never followed by another date with any other girl." he said seriously.

 

"You have a yeojachingu now?" I asked surprised.

 

"Ani.. Ani.. I'm single and available." he said and he winks at me. I knock his head.

 

"Yah, that hurts." he said while rubbing his head.

 

"Be serious." I said.

 

"But I am serious." he insisted.

 

"Tch! You look like you're not." I said. "But why aren't you asking other girls to a date?"

 

"It's a long story. 15 minutes will not be enough for a story telling." he said with a slight laugh.

 

"Then summarize it." I said with a little bit of sarcasm.

 

"Haha.. Maybe some other time." he said.

 

"Mwo? Ani.. Tell me now." I insisted.

 

*riiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg!*

 

Aigoo.. It's the bell, we have to go to our room now.

 

"Yosh! I'm saved by the bell." he said with a laugh.

 

"Yah, you'll tell me the reason at the classroom, don't think that you're already saved." I said then I smiled sinisterly.

 

"Haha.. I'm sorry Yun Chae, but I won't tell you." he laughed then he run.

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted and I chased him.

 

I gotta find out what happened between him and the girl, and the reason why he isn't asking other girls. Tch.. Lee Jeong Min... you're making me curious!

 

End of Yun Chae's POV

 

Jeong Min's POV

 

For now, I'm not yet ready to tell Yun Chae the reason why I'm not asking other girls for a date. I know to myself that I haven't moved on with what happened to me and with the first and last girl I asked for a date. Talking about it feels like it only happened yesterday.  Yun Chae-yah, I'll tell you why when I'm ready to talk about it, just wait for the right time.

 

End of Jeong Min's POV