Chapter 4

Who Am I?

Hyunsoo's POV:

I woke up early in the morning. I yawned before I turned my head to the clock. It reads 6:30 A.M. I sighed as I jumped off of the bed and headed straight to the restroom. I got out as I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I was walking towards the door until my dad called me, which made me stopped my tracks.

"Yes?"

"After school, I want you to come straight home. The early the better."

I rose an eye brow at him and gave him a weird look.

"Okay."

"Bye. Good luck in school."

"Yeah. Don't forget. Come straight home after school."

Mom joined as she said the words, excitedly. Mom and dad smiled at each other before smiling at me. I rose an eye brow at them again. I nodded before I opened the door and exit. I shut the door and took a deep breath.

"I know they're up to something."

I muttered under my breath before I started to walk to school. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I turned around.

"Boo!"

I flinched and put my right hand on my chest and sighed in relief after I found out who it was.

"Gosh! Hyunsoo, you're still easy to fool!"

Jaein, my friend said as she cracked up laughing. I glared at her before walking away.

"Yah! Do Hyunsoo. Wait up."

I continued walking as I heard footsteps running towards me. I smirked since I know she's running, which was what she hated the most. That's what she gets for fooling around with me. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder so I stopped my tracks and look at Jaein panting.

"Yah. You know how much I hate running."

She said as she continued to pant. I only nodded innocently at her.

"And you still make me run!"

"Ha. Ha. That's what you get for fooling me."

She glared at me but I ignored it and continued to walk.

"Yah."

I stopped my tracks unil she caatches up then I continued it. We chatted until we reached the school gates and entered.

"AH! OMO! IT'S EXO!"

One girl screamed as she started to run. A big crowd formed in 5 seconds. Me and Jaein exchanged looks before we shrugged and walked towards the crowd. We pushed our way until we reached the fornt. There was 12 boys walking down. The first person I saw was Oppa and his friends. There were 6 other guys whom I didn't recognize but it doesn't matter because they're Oppa's friends. Oppa spotted me so he smiled at me. Suddenly, I heard Jaein squealed.

"Omo. D.O's smile is so beautiful. I just want to kiss him."

I smirked. But it turned into a frown when I saw Kai. We made eye contact so he smirked but I rolled my eyes. Chanyeol and Baekhyun winked at me while Suho and Sehun smiled. I smiled in return.

"You know them?"

I turned to see Jaein looking at me. I leaned closer.

"Sorta."

I whispered.

"How?"

She whispered.

"I'll tell you later. Wae? You know them to?"

"Yeah. One of them is my brother."

I was taken back by her words that my eyes widened. She gave me a weird look.

"What?"

She whispered. I leaned closer.

"One of them is my Oppa."

Now it's her turn for her eyes to get widened. But it was quickly replaced by a grin.

"Cool. Can't wait to know which one."

I nodded in agreement before I turned my eyes back to Exo. I spotted Kai glaring at me so I glared at him in return. Yep, there goes our little glaring contest again. But it didn't last long because the securities broke the crowd to their repective classes. I walked with Jaein to class. We sat down. Not long after that did the teacher came in and started the lessons. 

KRIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

Now school is over. Since it's Friday, I jumped around. Then I remembered my parents wanting me to go home after school. I sighed as I walked home. I finally got home and opened the door.

"I'm home."

I said but I stopped my tracks after I saw my parnets dressed up so nice. They rarely do that.

"Woah. What's with the dressing up? Oh. Don't tell me the reason you guys want me to come home early because you want to play dress up?"

I said innocently. Both of them chuckled.

"No, dear. Here."

Mom said as she extended her arm out with a beautiful dress towards me. I looked at it before I looked at mom with you-really-want-me-to-wear-this look. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, dear. Now hurry up and out this on. Oh yeah. Make yourself look as beautiful as you can."

With that, she put the dress into my arms and ushered me to the restroom. I rose an eye brow at her before I closed the restroom door. I looked at the dress and sighed.

"Seems like I'm forced to wear you after all."

I took a quick shower before I carefully slipped on the dress. I did as mom said. I tried to look my best. I fix my hair. I looked at the mirror to make sure I'm all nice and everything before I stepped out. Mom smiled when she saw me and dad grinned.

"No make-up, dear."

I shook my head. Yeah, I'm the type of person who doesn't like make-up. Mom just nodded and dad ushered us into the car as we drove to somewhere I don't know where. When I asked them they said we're going to meet their friends. Yeah, I get that but whydo we need to dress up. Are their friends rich or something? I shrugged as I looked out the window for the whole car ride.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chappie, again. Hope I didn't bore guys. XD

Interesting part coming up. U guys could guess why they have 2 dress up just 2 meet Hyunsoo's parent's friends, right? New character introduced! Kim Jaein. Yay! 

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D