New student, new friend

The guy next door

"So, here's your dorm. You'll be staying with Gong Minzy for 4 years unless you wanna quit. Your books are all neatly arranged at those shelves by our cleaner and here's your schedule. Have fun schooling here!" the principal of YG College told Bom. 

Bom was the new student there. She was needed to school there as her aunt and uncle were having a business trip for about 8 years there. She was from New Jersey.

~~

"Hey, annyeong. i'm Minzy, Gong Minzy. Nice to meet ya. So, you'll be sleeping on this bed. It's cold at night so that's why I changed our bed. I'm afraid you're not used to sleeping near the window. Before I forget, students here called me the pretty nerd as I'm pretty yet love to study. Heehee." said Minzy while showing Bom her new bed. 

"Thanks, but you're the pretty nerd so who's the handsome nerd?" Bom thanked Minzy and asked her a question.

"Ouh, it's my buddy, Lee Seunghyun. Also known as Seungri." Minzy replied.

"Seungri? Why does he call himself victory? Is is because he's intelligent?" Bom asked again. 

"Erm, beacause the kingka here is also Seunghyun. So beacuse of his intelligence, students all call him Seungri, the handsome nerd." Minzy replied.

"WHO'S THE KINGKA?" Bom asked again.

"Why do you have so many questions? Nevermind, oh, he's Choi Seunghyun. The music teacher's son. The queenka here is his girlfriend, Kim HyunA. So beware. HyunA thinks she's the only beautiful lady here. She'll bash all the other pretty students. If, you're kind with her or willing to be her slave, she'll treat you like one."Replied Minzy.

"I'm never kind to kingkas and queenkas. Bare that. Can I meet them?" Bom said told Minzy with a question.