"I only have you.."

I ONLY HAVE YOU

 

 

It's been a year since Tabi and Bommie started dating. It was perfect, their hobbies and interests really match. Even Yang CEO approved their relationship since Seunghyun begged for CEO's approval. They still hide it for fans sake even if they really want everyone to know that they're dating. Seunghyun feels sad because he can't brag that Park Bom is his Girlfriend. Seunghyun is that kind of guy, he fall In love deeply to the point where he became a new person who always look forward for his Girlfriend. 


Park Bom who had been with a guy before when she's still not 2NE1's Park Bom had a really tragic memories with her past love. She said to her self that she will never trust a guy again because all men are just going to hurt girls and fool them. But that only lasted until she met Seunghyun. Park Bom? She's the sweetest girlfriend a boy could ever have. She's y, yet adorable. People say there's no perfection, but to Seunghyun, She's perfect. And he would marry her.


 



It's been almost 3 months when BIGBANG did their comeback and they're currently doing a world tour. They're busy as hell, Bom is now really upset because Seunghyun doesn't pick up her calls and kept on ignoring her. 2NE1 made their comeback this July is now getting busy too, preparing for their world tour as well. They say relationship will only last If two persons will do their best to make it work. And It will end If someone stops trying..  After an hour Seunghyun finally got his chance to call her Girlfriend.. He quickly get his handphone and called '내 박봄' (My Park Bom)


"He-hello?" Seunghyun said.

"Hmm?" Bom was still upset. Trying not to forgive Seunghyun that fast but whenever she hear Seunghyun's voice, she can't do anything but to forgive him and tell him how much he means to her.

"Bommie-yah, mianhaeyo.." Seunghyun said trying to make Bom's heart melt.

"For what?" 

"For not texting you and calling you and making you miss your Boyfriend so much." Seunghyun said cutely.

"I don't miss you, though." Bom controlled, she doesn't want to be easy-to-get.

"Uhh.. Jeongmal? (Really?)" Seunghyun was a bit upset. He was already tired filming and all, he wanted Bom to be more nice to him and just tell him that she already misses him.

"Pabo." Bom said.

"Mwo? -_-" Seunghyun is getting pissed. 

"Do you really think there's a possibility that I won't miss you?" Bom cutely said.

"Aihuuu. This girl." Seunghyun couldn't control but to smile.

"..Saranghae" Seunghyun added. 

"Do you miss me too?" Bom asked.

"Okay please go back here~ Let's start filming again. TOP-ssi, please come back here." Staff said.

"Ah! Ne!" Seunghyun said to staff. Bom couldn't control her self but to feel pissed again. It's been like a minute and her Boy friend is now going back to his work again. She couldn't do anything but to sigh.

"Bommie-ya, I will call you again okay!" Seunghyun said quickly.

"Eunghmm." 

"Saranghae, saranghae!" Seunghyun whispered quickly. He was already on his mood again because he was able to talk with his Girlfriend. Full of energy again, and the switch to the Bingu TOP is now working again.

 



Seunghyun waited for about three seconds but he couldn't hear Bom saying I love you too, so he ended the call. He knew that Bom is upset again but he didn't think of negative things that much because It will affect his filming. He instead focused on his work and make Park Bom as his number one inspiration. Seunghyun did the best and they ended the filming for today. He rushed to his hotel and take some bath. He was excited to call Bom and have a long night talk with her because tomorrow, he'll be busy again for BB's tour in Shanghai. He'll be flying to Shanghai.


After his bath, he lied on his bed while hugging a pillow. Imagining that It's Bom he is hugging. He dialed Bom's number again. *Diriring.. Diriring.. Diriring..* but Bom didn't answer the call. So he dialed again still smiling.. *Diriring.. Diriring.. Diriring..* still not answering the phone. Seunghyun started to feel sleepy but he sat on the corner of his bed trying not to fall asleep and called her again. *Diriring.. Diriring.. Diriring..* He slowly lied on his bed again. And his eyes couldn't stand anymore and he slowly fell asleep. After thirty minutes. 


"I'm sorry, I wasn't able to answer your call! I was taking bath! Please call me now~ ♥" Bom sent this message to Seunghyun.

"Tabi~ ^3^ ♥" Bom sent her message again. She tried on calling him but Seunghyun doesn't answer. Oh, maybe he's taking some bath now, she thought. So she decided to send Seunghyun tons of message. She was indeed excited to hear Seunghyun's voice again. Yes, that deep y voice that makes her calm.

"Nae Tabi~ Nae Tabi~ *^^* ♥" 

"Everything about you is T.O.P class! ᄏᄏᄏ" 

*after five minutes*

"I can imagine you smiling after you read my messages. ᄒᄒ 나를 사랑해? (You love me?)"


"Ya~ It's been thirty minutes now, still not done with bath? ᅮᅮ"

"Ya~ This is not funny anymore. Pick up my calls. Or else.. ><"

"ARASSEO! I WILL SLEEP NOW. GOODNIGHT T.O.P!!!!" Bom was real mad. But then after fifteen minutes, She texted him again.

"So you're really not calling me?" Bom didn't know but tears started to fall from her eyes. Her handphone was getting wet by her tears.

"Okay fine. Just keep on ignoring me." 


Bom is really patient kind of girl, but when she starts to miss Seunghyun? She become so impatient. All she want is to have some time again with him again. She just misses him so much. So much that It hurts to bad. Tonight she will sleep again missing her Boyfriend so bad. Tonight she'll be sleeping with tears on her eyes, wishing that Tabi was by her side... After three hours, 5AM and It was already midnight. Seunghyun woke up, and he panicked because he fell asleep and not talking with Bom. He fell asleep while holding his handphone so he quickly checked his phone and he read all the messages from Bom. He felt really happy, and Bom was right, he was smiling after reading the messages. He knew that Bom was pissed while sending the last 3 messages but he couldn't help but to smile because he felt how much Bom misses him. After reading all the cute message from Bom, he played their video together. It was recorded when they were celebrating their 100th day. 

Bom was just looking at Seunghyun while Seunghyun was talking to his own handphone's camera. And this SONG was playing while they're self camming~  'Today, is, our, 100th day. And.. We.. Will.. Never.. Ever... Break.. Up.." Seunghyun said cutely. "Bommie-ya, you should talk too! We'll watch this together! don't just look at me." Seunghyun pouted. "Yorobun, I finally met the love of my life." Bom said in a serious way. Seunghyun was touched, so he looked at Bom with his strong gaze. "I think, I'm going to cry.. Because the guy I'm with right now makes me feel so happy.." Bom said. "Ya, don't cry. You know that I don't like seeing you cry right?" Seunghyun said while looking at Bom and at the camera. Seunghyun couldn't control his self anymore. He stole a kiss, he kissed Bom's cheek. And Bom softly pushed Seunghyun's face while smiling...

"Uh.. I miss those days.." Seunghyun said while watching the video. After watching the video, he began to type message for his precious Bommie.

"Forever starts from now, I promise you, Park Bom." 

"Please don't ever leave me, okay?"

"사랑해..."

"I'm sorry for not being able to be with you these days, but I will make it up to you." Seunghyun was being emotional. His emotion was flowing, he felt happy knowing that Park Bom is his. And he is, hers. It's just perfect, It feels so damn right. Everything will be fine, he will marry her, he said to him self. After an hour, there was still no reply from Bom but he didn't mind. He went to the airport with other BIGBANG members, It's been awhile and they met again. He felt happy but still sad because he wasn't able to see his Girlfriend. When he was already on the plane, he was stil thinking of Bom because there's stll no reply. So he decided to text her again..

"Text or call me when you wake up... 보고 싶다.. (I miss you)"

He finally arrived on Shanghai but there was still no message from Bom. He was upset already because he knew that Bom was just ignoring him, because Bom updated her me2day but didn't replied to Seunghyun. He was indeed pissed. He couldn't control his anger anymore. He was all tired, stressed and all. And Bom keeps on trying to act strange. All the stress and tiredness he was feeling exploded. So he called her again and finally, Bom answered.


"Hello." Seunghyun said. He really sounded so pissed.

"Hello." Bom said coldly.

"Why are you not replying?" 

"Because I didn't want to."

"What?"

"Because I didn't want to!"

"Okay fine, so what now? You're going to ignore me forever?"

"I don't understand you anymore..." Bom said and her tears fell.

"You want to end this relationship?" Seunghyun said. He was pissed, It was anger who made him tell those words.

"So breaking up with me is THAT easy to you?" Bom said. 

"Urgh. I'm hanging up now. Bye." Seunghyun said and ended the call. 

 



When Seunghyun ended the call, Jiyong called him and said that the rehearsal will start now. He was still pissed so he couldn't focus on their practice that much. After practicing for almost 2 hours, Seunghyun's mind went black. He slowly fell, and fainted. Due to his busy schedule, his body gave up. He really needed to rest but every rest time he get, he always try to call Bom so he couldn't really get his rest that much. He rested for awhile and all the staffs and BIGBANG members was worried about him. 



"He's okay now.. Don't worry noona." Jiyong was on the phone. 

"Who's that?" Seunghyun had his clue. It might be Bom. 
 
"It's Bom noona." Jiyong said.
 
"End that call.." Seunghyun strongly said.
 
"Hyung, wae?" Jiyong said.
 
"JUST END THAT CALL!" Seunghyun shouted.
 
"Noona, I'll hang up now. Mian.." Jiyong said and ended the call. 
 
"Why are you being like this to her?" Jiyong asked.
 
"I didn't want her to worry. I didn't want her to know that I fainted because she feel the double of what I feel."
 
 
And for some miracle ways, Jiyong wasn't able to end the call. And Bom was able to hear the reason behind why Seunghyun was asking to end the call. She quickly packed her self out. She wanted to visit him as soon as she could. So she asked YANG CEO's permission and Thank God, he approved.  She went to airport without anyone else noticing her and went to Shanghai.

Bom was actually watching the whole show. Yes, the alive tour. She hid her face wearing a cap and a shades. Luckily, Seunghyun didn't notice her. It's actually their 14th month today. She really wanted to see him. She would do everything to see him. And she did it, hoping that everything will still work out.  The concert ended successfully without anyone getting into trouble. Jiyong and Youngbae knows that Bom was there, so they decided to surprise Seunghyun. After the show, and all the chinese fans and staffs were gone, Bom stood on the stage alone. Of course, there was no one.  But Jiyong and Youngbae believes that If Bom noona starts to speak nor singing, Seunghyun will HEAR. No matter what. So Bom started to say..
 
 
"I'm so selfish because I want to keep you everyday with me! I'm so selfish because I will die without you with me. I'm so selfish because all I can do is to love you.."

After a second, someone run and looked at the stage. And yes, It's Choi Seunghyun. He was shocked, surprised, he couldn't express his feelings.
 
"What are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked.
 
"I'm here because I miss you." Bom said.
 
"Come here..." Seunghyun calmly said.
 
"I'm sorry.." Bom said and looked down.
 
"No, I'M sorry." Seunghyun grabbed Bom's arms and pulled her closer to his body. He warmly hugged Bom as she cry.
 
"Oree.. (We) We... We are still together right?" Bom asked while crying on Seunghyun's shoulder.
 
"Of course, we are not going to break up." Seunghyun hugged her more tightly.
 
"Promise?" Bom pulled Seunghyun and looked at Seunghyun's eyes.
 
"Promise." Seunghyun looked at Bom's teary eyes. He slowly wipped Bom's tears. And he breathe in and said;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't ever leave, okay? Because there's no one else. I only have you."








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note : Did you guys know that when I posted the foreword for this oneshot, I lost 2 subscibers? but then I gained them again with new subscribers. I feel happy and this is the result of it. I guess, this will always be one of my favorite fanficiton for TOP and BOM. I'm not trying to act cool or what but, when I backread this one, I really imagined Choi Seunghyun and Park Bom dating.. So what can you guys say about this one? Why do I feel like this one deserves more chapter? Hahaha.