I love you even if you hurt me..

This Feeling

I walk slowly to the window and stop for a moment to watch the rain fall eagerly to the ground. This is always become my

habit after that incident happen 5 years ago. Sometimes I wonder if that rain can washed the pain that i held in my heart.

I climbed on the window and sat on it and slowly lean my head on it. Too many memories of him.. Because of him I 

become zombie like those in horror movie.. A body without a soul. But this is not a horror movie. This is sad yet painful

story of me. My shoulder shake so much because of my sobbing. 'You lie to me yoochun ah..you said you will stay with

me forever..but you left me..' I keep mumble the same word for thousand times.. 

 

That's it. 

Today I'm going to let you know my feeling.

My true feeling that once I should tell you before you gone..

 

Flashback

The little boy walk slowly to the park not wanting to surprise the little girl. He stopped there not far from the bench that the girl sit.

He watched the girl playing with the sand with her hand. 'hey..are you alone..?' His eyes still eyeing the little girl with curious expression.

The little girl stopped her activity and reluctantly look up to see the boy's face. The boy can see the annoyed expression on her face and quickly sending his warm smile.

That little girl frowned and open to say something, 'Do you see anyone beside me?? Are you blind already??' He just smile and took a seat beside her. 

He pulled his handkerchief and wipe the girl's hand gently. 'You shouldn't play with that sand using your hand'. The girl keep watching his action with a confused look.

'I know what you feel..I once act like you did when i first been sent to this orphanage..but I can be your friend if you allow me..I'm yoochun.' The girl looked down with tears in her eyes.

She don't have anyone in this world. She doesn't know who her parent. But yet this boy appear in front of her and ask her to be his friend. 'Do you really want to be my friend..?' The

little girl looked once again in the little boy's eyes. With his warm smile that always curve on his lips he nod happily. Without conscious the little girl smile too for the first time in her life..

 

Flashback

'I'm tired.' He said with the cold expression on his face.The girl froze on her spot can't believe with what she just heard. She can't believe her best friend that she know since at the orphanage is tired with her.

'From now on I'm no longer your friend. I didn't know who you are and don't come searching me again.' The man turned his back and leave the girl that is already fall on her knees . The only friend that she love with all her life just leave her alone in this world.

 

Flashback

Her vision seems blurry ,she try to shook her head to make the dizzying gone but failed. Without conscious she dragged her leg to the centre of the busy road.

She doesn't even aware about her surrounding when suddenly a huge sound came in front of her and she just stood there watching a big 'shadow' come to her in a fast speed.

She try to open her eyes but the the bright light shot sharply into her eyes making she close her eyes again and suddenly she been pushed hardly on the side of the road.

Then she saw a figure been crashed and jump slightly to the air and finally landing hardly on the cold road. She lost her breath when she finally recognize the figure.

The figure try to reach her hand using his last strength but failed and finally before he close his eyes forever he managed to say 'I'm sorry..I love you..'.. That girl just realized she just lose him forever.

 

She cover her ear with so much effort to stop the voice that keep haunting her for 5 years. 'I'm sorry..I love you..' She choked on her own tears when she heard that voice again.

 

 'I love you yoochun ah..do you hear me..?? Why leaving without try to listen to what I said..?? This feeling already there since the first time you become my friend..'

**********************************************

 

Without her knowledge , there's one soul watching her with pain in his eyes. He want to hold her in his embrace once again but he couldn't do that. He already become a soul. 

 

'Forgive me..this is all my fault for making you end up like this..I love you so much..' 

 

Tears drop once again on the cold floor watching two soul that can't never be together again.

 

 

The End