Leeteuk

Confusion

 

Taeyeon

 

The memory of meeting Leeteuk oppa the first time’s still fresh in my mind.

 

-Flashback-

A girl by the name of Kim Taeyeon happily rides the bicycle her father bought for her tenth birthday. She carried on with her drive not until her mind was now being preoccupied by a handsome boy, not older than 15, she just saw. In a split second, Taeyeon, without prior notice, lost her balance and fell upon the bumpy road. She tried to get up from her feet yet grimaced in pain while doing so. Good thing, the handsome boy she caught sight of noticed the fumbling sound the bicycle made and abruptly went to the injured Taeyeon.

“Are you alright? Omo, you’re bleeding!” the boy asked anxiously but Taeyeon, who was still lost in thought staring at the young man, felt as if the time had stopped before her. The lad then waved his right hand in front of the girl’s face who seemed to finally wake up from her dreamland. “Miss, are you ok?” he asked again. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you” she reasoned out. “Woah, your thoughts appeared to be pensive. Wait, let me check your-“ he continued as he tried to touch her wounded knee but “OUCH!” she cried in anguish “It really hurts”

“If you would like to, I’ll carry you to my house and treat your wounds. My mother is the head nurse of Seoul National Hospital, I bet you’ll be healed by her nursing hands in no time” he offered sweetly

“Uhm...but you’re a stranger. Talking to an unfamiliar person is enough but going with him is too much for me. Today is my birthday and I don’t want to disappoint mommy and daddy” she said bitterly, rejecting his proposal

“Well then, my name is Park Jungsoo but you can call me Leeteuk, or Eeteuk or Teuk if you want to. So, am I not a stranger to you anymore?” the lad persisted

“But you’re still a stranger, I don’t even know your house. Daddy will get angry at me!” now, she really is crying in tears.

But Leeteuk couldn’t just leave her alone “Well then, I live just across that street near Dr. Kim Sung-ho’s house” he continued, pointing at the direction of his residence. Taeyeon looked up at him and muttered “He’s my father. How did you know him?”.

“Haha, didn’t I just tell you a while ago? Oh, so...you are Kim Taeyeon?” and the girl just nodded in reply

“Come on, I’ll just carry you on my back and bring you back to your house. It’s getting late. You’re parents might be dead worried by now”

“But-“

“Ok, it seemed that you don’t like being helped. I must be leaving now anyway. Good luck” he but Leeteuk knew that this girl really needed his aid. He then started to walk away from Taeyeon when suddenly “Nooooooooooooooo! Don’t gooooo-ooo-oo! My parents will be mad at me! And how-hic- can-hic I go home-hic- if I can’t walk prop-hic-erly!” she cried loudly, begging in fear and distress. Jungsoo turned his back around her and looked at Taeyeon with his eyes full of pity and amusement. He again walked up to the lass and proffered his hand “I’ll carry you home, I will never let you down...trust me” he smiled.

With that, he carried her on his back all the way home safely.

 

He is my first love and still the one I love.

He is the reason why I attended the medical school.

He is the reason for everything.

 

...................

 

But everything changed when I met that pest!

My plans were ruined because of that guy!

I’m so gonna kill him!

That stupid Lee Jin-ki!

 

 

 

 

A/N: I need some rest but I can't help my self from doing this fanfic. Happy reading anyway!