Irresistible lips.

Irresistible lips. ♥

You were cooking in the kitchen while humming BTOB's song, Insane.

*When is Minhyuk coming home? I wonder how's the new mv going~* you thought.

 

Suddenly, you heard keys and the opening of the door. You ran to the door to greet your boyfriend, Minhyuk.

"Jagiya, you're finally home!" You smiled at him.

"Yep. It is so tiring~" Minhyuk replied.

He hugged you and you asked him, "So, how's the filming of the music video?"

He pulled away from the hug and said, "It was fun and tiring, Eunkwang was like screaming because we weren't behaving well, I got two kiss scenes with an actress, Peniel was-"

 

*What?! Two kiss scenes?*

 

"WAIT! LEE MIN HYUK! TWO KISS SCENES?" You yelled in disbelief.

"Yep.... jagiya.... I'm sorry..." Minhyuk apologizingly said.

"So, did you enjoy the kiss? Did you NG a lot to kiss the girl over and over? Was she a good kisser?" You sarcastically said.

"NO! When I was told to kiss, I denied but the company can't know we are dating and I have no excuse! But I was only thinking about you while doing those scenes..." Minhyuk explained.

 

You ignored him and look away. Minhyuk pulled you close and tilt your chin up.

He lean in and kissed you. "The true irresistible lips is you, your lips. I would never look at anyone else but you. I don't have the any interest in that actress." Minhyuk said.

Both of you just stared at each other for the longest time.

*Arghhh, I can never get angry with him for long, he always have some ways.* you thought.

 

"Jagiya, I'm so tired, let's sleep~" Minhyuk pouted.