Nothing has changed

[Super Junior Oneshots] Guess Who

"Hey guys! Feel like some mischief? I say. 

"What did you have in mind?" Said the skinny one. 

"This." I say, holding up the items. 

"Glue...and what's that?" The other one asked, pointing to the pair of black items.

"These, are fake eyelashes." I start to say. 

"Makeover time!" The skinny one yelled. 

"Shhh!" I shush. 

"Sorry!" He signed. 

"Who...is the target?" Asked the clueless one who was examining the eyelashes. 

"Come with me." I say and lead the both of them out of the room, around the corner, and into a bigger room. "Target at 2 o'clock."

"...Count me out." He gasped and said after a slight pause, handing the eyelashes back to me. 

"What's wrong? Why are you turning down such a good opportunity?" The skinny one questioned. 

"it's just...not me anymore. The old me would have agreed but the new me is more mature now." He explained. 

"Ah, whatever." The skinny boy brushed him off. "Come on you, let's go."

 

"Hey, is it ready yet?" He whispered, skinny fingers holding onto the fake eyelashes which were topped with glue.

"Ah, looks ready." I whisper back and take the eyelashes from him, proceeding to place them onto the target. 

 

"Oh? Done so quickly?" The wimp asked. 

"Of course! We're pros at this!" Boasted the skinny boy. 

"You've missed out." I add. 

 

Sleeping beauty wakes up and looks for her prince. 

"Have you guys seen-"

"Ahahahahahahahhahahah!" The room goes wild. Even the wimp couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the buff beauty with y cat eyes. 

"I thought someone said they were mature." I muse. 

"I-I am! But funny things are funny alright." The wimp turned liar tries to explain. 

"What's going on? What's so funny?" Sleeping beauty asked, spinning around the room. 

"He even looks hotter than you." The wimp-liar stated. 

"It's the chiseled abs isn't it? Maybe I should starting coming along with you guys to the gym." I suggested, snapping a photo of the clueless beauty.