Taeyeon's secret and before the party

Tied to You

 

“That was the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen.” Tiffany whispers to Taeyeon.

“I know right? Those s need to get their hands off my-“Taeyeon covers in shock of what she just said. Luckily only Tiffany heard.

“Come with me…” Tiffany whispers strictly. “We’ll be right back!”

Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s hand and drags her out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.

“YOU have something to tell me.” Tiffany demanded.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” protests Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany demands sternly.

“Fine! I may have a small crush on Wooyoung.”

Tiffany’s smile brightens.

“Awww that’s so cute!”

“Cute? I feel like I’m going insane. You’ve seen all those girls who are all over him. If people find out that I like him, I’m just gonna look like one of them.”

“Are you sure? Because Wooyoung seems like he really likes you too.”

“What?! Why would someone like him like me?”

“Wow you are oblivious. Are you blind? Every time he is around you, his face becomes as read as a tomato and he acts like a shy little boy.”

“Well, whether he likes me or not you CAN NOT tell anyone, you hear me?”

“Arrasso~”

*Dingggggggggggg*

“Come on lets go to class.” Taeyeon says as she pushes Tiffany down the hall.

After school

Tiffany makes her way out the school and gets in Leo’s car.

“Hey Miyoung, how was school.”

“It was good and stop calling me Miyoung! You know I hate that name!”

“Sorry Miyoung~ I mean Fany~”

“Aigoo anyway, can you drive me somewhere tonight?”

“Depends, what time?”

“At 7PM.”

“Ummm, where?”

“At the local noraebang.”

“Hmm, sure. But, with who?”

“With my friends, they say it’s a good way to get to know them.”

“Okay, that’s fine. Since its karaoke, don’t forget to show off your amazing singing~”

“What amazing singing? I can’t sing to save my life.”

“You only say that because you can’t hear yourself for .”

“I can hear myself fine! But I’m afraid because they are all talented at either singing or dancing. And some are great at both!”

“Ooo, yeah your dancing isn’t the best but you can sing.”

“Arrasso, I guess I’ll give it a shot. They told me I should dress somewhat y, which is weird since we are only going to a karaoke bar, I guess they are that kind of people.

“Since you need to make a good impression, do you want me to take you to the mall?”

“Would you really do that?” Tiffany asks hopefully.

“Duh, you are going to a place full of good looking popular people to a place where you aren’t going to wear a uniform. If they see you with the current style you have now…  aiyoo.”

“My style is fine!”

“Is it Tiffany? Is it, really?”

“Ugh, but, I have no money.” 

“Don’t worry I’ll pay for you.”

“Chinja?! Thank you oppa~!”

“You’re welcome, but don’t get used to it!”

“Arrasso.” Tiffany smiles a huge smile and Leo changes his course towards the mall.

At the Mall:

“Where first? How does this female shopping thing work?”

“Just follow me, you’re in my world now~”

“Why did I recommend this again?” Leo mumbled as Tiffany drags him into the store.

Tiffany and Leo search the whole mall, rack after rack, and store after store, mostly Tiffany looking and Leo complaining. After an hour of shopping she was able to find a good outfit before 7.  She got shiny black mini dress, black stockings, and black open toe heels. *So technically her run devil run dress.*

They leave the mall and get home at around 5 so Tiffany can take a shower and get ready. She finishes her shower around 5:30, dries and curls her hair till 6. Puts on her clothes and does her make-up till 6:45. She runs downstairs to her brother who was impatiently waiting.

“Ugh why are you so slow?”

“I’m a girl~ getting ready takes time.”

“Whatever come on, you are going to be late.”

They get in the car and Leo drives her to the karaoke bar. She happens to arrive at the same time as Taeyeon. Tiffany gets out of the car and says bye to her brother as he drives off. She turns to Taeyeon who is walking toward her.

“Wow…”Tiffany admires Taeyeon’s outfit, a slim fitting black dress that shows off her curves with a big blue stripe that goes straight down the middle of the dress and black pumps with a blue French tip.

“Wow to you too! This is a new side of you.”

“A new side of me? Look at you!”

“Haha you think so?”

“Totally, anyways, why do we have to dress like this? Its only karaoke.”

“We don’t know actually, It’s kind of a tradition. We do this every year, and you happened to come at a good time. But isn’t it fun!”

“Ahh, and yeah it is actually. Hey they are all probably there already.”

“Probably, let’s go~”

They link arms and head in the building.