Hectic Morning

Tied to You

 

Year 2012, 6 years later...

 

At Tiffany’s house:

 

*Wake Up! Waaaaake Up~!*

 

The alarm on her phone goes off.

“Ugh I hate this alarm so much.” She says to herself as she rises from her bed.

Today is her first day at Daewon High School. She is pretty scared because she doesn’t know anybody and she is still a little wobbly on her Korean skills. She knows she has to make a good impression, but that is kind of hard when you are wearing a uniform. She brushes her teeth,  and puts on her uniform. She prays for good luck before she heads downstairs. She sees her brother and dad at the table eating breakfast.

“Thanks for waiting guys.” She says sarcastically.

“Well, we would, if you weren’t so damn slow in the morning.” Her brother retorts.

“At least it’s just the morning, you are slow pretty much all day.”

He sticks his tongue at her and she does the same.

“Tiffany, Leo, can you guys just get along for a day? “ Complains Tiffany's dad.

Dad, don’t you know us at all?” Tiffany says while stuffing cereal in my mouth.

“Well, you guys should go head to school. It’s the first day for both of you, so good luck.” Their dad gets up from his chair and kisses their heads. “Leo, you drive your sister today.”

“What?!” They say at the same time.

“Love you too! Have fun at school!” He disappears to the next room.

“Ugh, come on slowpoke. I don’t want to be late on my first day because of you.”

“Ugh, yes brother dear~” She rolls her eyes and goes out the door. Tiffany slips into his car and they head to school.

Tiffany starts to fiddle with her ribbon.

“Ugh, you still wear that old thing. Tiffany, it’s been 6 years, just let it go.”

“Why should I? It’s not like its hurting anyone.”

“But, what if you guys do meet and he ends up being ugly or a jerk.”

“Well, he can’t be a jerk. No one changes that drastically. And he was cute when I met him.”

“YOU WERE 10! A lot can change in 6 years. Look at you, if anything, you got uglier.”

“I can say the same about you, you know that?”

“Shut up, we’re here. Get out. Love you~” He says the last part with aegyo.

She rolls her eyes and gets out of the car, “I love you too~”

Tiffany takes a deep breath and takes her first step of her new life in Korea.

 

Earlier at Taecyeon’s house:

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

Taecyeon wakes up to the sound of his cell phone ringing. He throws his hand at his phone and picks it up. He answers and puts it against his ear.

 

“MmMmm”

“Yo Taecyeon, its Wooyoung!”

“Dude…” Taecyeon says in a tired and husky voice. “Its 7am, school starts at 8:15.”

“Sorry, it’s just I need a ride to school.”

“Ugh, why?”

“IU took it this morning. I still curse the day she got her driver’s license.”

“You really need to stop letting your little sister take your car.”

“I don’t even know how she finds my keys, she’s like some sort of ninja or something.”

“How about your parents? They can’t drive you?”

“Babo, I told you, they went on some marriage anniversary trip to Japan.”

“Ugh, fine, be outside your house by 8.”

“Alright, later.”

*click*

He rubs his eyes and throws his blanket off his body. He gets up and slowly walks to the bathroom with his eyes half open. He takes long shower and puts on his uniform. He looks down at his ribbon.

“I wonder what you are doing right now.” He says to himself.

Taecyeon runs downstairs, grabs bacon from the table, says bye to his family and gets in his car.

Wooyoung lives 5 blocks away. Taecyeon drives up to Wooyoung’s driveway and Wooyoung gets in. 

“Sorry Taec.”

“It’s cool.”

“Oh did you hear? We are going to have a new student today in first period.”

“Really? Guy or girl.”

“Girl~”

“Well that will be fun. What do you know about her?”

“Not much. Only that she is a transfer student from America. I don’t know if she is hot or not though. She better be though.”

“You are a douche you know that?”

“At least I’m not obsessing over a girl you only met 6 years ago and never seen her again, and you don’t even remember her name.”

“First of all, we'll meet again someday and second of all I know her name.” No he doesn’t.

Wooyoung rolls his eyes. “Sure you do.”

The two guys get out of the car. Expectedly, a crowd of girls run towards them as if they were celebrities. They meet up with the rest of 2pm and they head in the school.

 

 


Pointless first chapter, check! hehe Ugh, i still have to do the boring character introductory chapters. Just hang in there^^ Comment(: