What?!!?!?

Jonghyun and Taemin Kiss!?!

 

“What?!!?!?” Jonghyun and Taemin exclaimed at the same time, after hearing what their manager had just said.

“Jonghyun, you are going to kiss Taemin on stage tomorrow. No excuses. It’s what makes your albums sell.” Their manager repeated, and promptly left the room.  The two boys stared at each other in silence for several seconds. Minho was the first to say something on the matter.

“Damn guys. You got unlucky.” He said.

“And anyway, what does the manager mean by ‘it’s what makes your albums sell’?!? Wouldn’t you think that doing that would cause us to loose fans?” Key questioned.

“Well, apparently the fans love that kind of stuff. I heard that they pair us together as couples, and write stories about us.” Minho answered.

“What??! Really?!?!” Key felt a little bit shocked. Onew decided to speak up.

“Guys, we always knew that we would have to do fan-service, we knew that from the start. We just have never really had to do something like this until now. Anyway, you guys have to do it, you have no choice. But the thing is, you know it’s not real right? So its not going to make things awkward between us, we’ll just do it for the fans.” Onew said. Taemin and Jonghyun now felt a little bit better about it, but they still were slightly nervous.

“Let’s get back to practicing; our dance still needs some work.” Minho said

SHINee got back to practising for the concert the next day. It was 11pm when they finally decided to call it a night. They drove back to their dorm. By this point, everyone had forgotten about what had to happen the next day. The members were just being themselves, chatting, joking around.

Once they arrived at the dorm , Key quickly made the members some ramen, which they devoured in minutes.

“Okay guys, we should get some sleep. The concert is tomorrow and we can’t afford to be tired.” Onew smiled,

“Says the guy who kept us practicing until 11pm. When I said the dance needed work, I didn’t mean that much work.” Minho mumbled, which earned him a playful slap from Onew.

“Well, let’s get as much sleep as we can then.” Key said.

The members all went to their own rooms, and went to sleep. Well, three of them did at least. But two of the members couldn’t sleep at all. They were too busy worrying about the next day. They tossed and turned, filled with thoughts. Thoughts about what part of the song they were going to do it at. Thoughts about how they were going to do it, and make it work. Jonghyun felt frustrated.

‘It’s not fair that the company is making us do this! It feels so wrong. I can’t kiss my dongsaeng… that’s just weird!’ he thought. He rolled over onto his stomach, and kicked his legs in annoyance.
‘This is the one part of being an idol that I absolutely hate.’

Meanwhile Taemin was feeling equally as frustrated. After 2 hours of lying in bed, he finally got up.

‘I’m not going to be able to sleep, so there is no point trying too.’ He decided.

He got dressed, grabbed his Ipod and left the dorm. As he stepped outside of the building, the slightly warm night air hit his skin. He inhaled deeply, and tried to relax.

He began to walk. He walked until he finally stopping at the basketball courts which were about 4 blocks away from the dorm. He opened the gate, and went and stood on one of them.

He his Ipod, putting his earphones in and began to relax the best way he knew how. By dancing.

He danced his way through all of SHINee’s songs, starting with Replay and ending with Sherlock. He finally felt tired, and walked back too the dorm, not even bothering to take off his shoes as he collapsed on his bed.


Hey everyone!

only a short chapter... Mianhe ><"

but at least something is up! It's been so long since i posted the foreword!

I will update within the next few days, on one condition...

some comments please? so I know how you feel about the story.

And hey, If i get like 10, I will update later today, how does that sound? 

Don't be a silent reader! i love you, but i will love you more if you comment.

well, until later, Bye bye! <3