Help

The accident

  Yesung was humming his favorite sad love song,driving home from work in his mini beetle.The atmosphere outside was extremely cold and drenched from the sky's wet tears.It had been raining for three days straight and it wasn't going to stop any sooner.

There,in the middle of the lonesome highway,was a car which was turned over from the cause of the a dramatic accident.The car door was metres away from the horrifiedly damaged car. Frightened,he abruptly stopped his car causing the car's lights to flash a bright red.The handsome male rushed out and covered himself with a jacket,covering from his head to slightly above his waist from the heavy rain that was continuously raining.He made splashing sounds as he rushed to assist the helpless victim. Slowly,he dragged out the unmoving body out of the vehicle and then checking the young male's pulse.

He was still alive.

Yesung looked for any injuries,only a fractured wrist and a bleeding head,(miracle that was what Yesung thought,by the looks of the accident,no one could have survived.but this boy only had minor injuries,nothing more than that.),before looking at the boy's face. The raven-haired male stared at the boy in his arms like a fool.

Brown and soft wet curls,almond-shaped eyes that were closed(as if in a deep sleep),pink and thin soft lips and as the water dripped on the boy's face making it look like the most beautiful masterpiece Yesung had ever seen.

Quickly, he carried the beautiful creature in his car and rushed to save its life. "Doctor!doctor! Accident!"was the only words he said when they entered the hospital, before giving the boy into the arms of safety..He smiled as he walked out of the hospital.Hoping that he would meet that boy again and definitely not from another car accident.


Sorry if it's too long but I hope you liked it!