Exo Planet

Because It's You.

"Am I really going to do this? " Myung Hee asked herself as she walked in circles in her room, staring at the scissors in her left hand.

"I have to do this!" Myung Hee yelled at herself as she sat down at her dresser and in front of her mirror. In a blink of an eye she cut her long, luscious, beautiful hair. A tears came down from her eyes at 1st, then it became a waterfall. She violently sobbed for a bit.

"See what you make me do you , this is your fault." Myung Hee said looking into the mirror cutting more hair, making it even for it not to look weird. She ended up with a Taemin bowl cut, she wanted that, Taemin was her idol . She started to talk to herself again.

"I'm going to make you cry as much as me, and tears of blood! It'll show you to play with my heart." she said as she got her suit case, as she started to head down stairs. She checked her self out in the mirror, her out fit was nice. She looked like a pretty boy wearing a white tee, levi jeans, boots with insoles to make her taller. No one was home to tell her goodbye like always she was alone. 

"Alright I'm Kim Myung-Ki from now on! I'll make you eat you douchebag!" screamed from the top of her lungs, and got into the taxi that taking her to the train station that was taking her too SM High School. It took a couple of hours, she slept most of the time. When she got out of the train station she got on another taxi that took her to SM it only took a couple of minutes. Seoul was beautiful it was her 1st time being here, she was stunned upon arriving at SM High School. It was huge the main building was so modern, the whole building was almost glass, 3 storeys high.

She walked around 15 minutes to find the dorms, she was looking for Exo Planet dorm but couldn't find it. She was tired and getting kinda angry.

"Aish, why is this school so big?!?! I can't even. Ugh I'm tier..." Myung Hee was screaming until she was cut off.

"Umm Do you need help finding a dorm by any chance, haha? " A angelic voice asked. 

Myung Hee was embaressed by her actions but that didn't stop her from ranting. " Yes! Why is this school so big! They need maps, how do students find there way around here?!"

The boy laughed again. "What is the dorm your looking for? the pretty boy asked.

"Exo Planet." Myung Hee answered a bit annoyed, but not at the boy.

"Really?!" The pretty boy asked in such a high voice.

"Yes. Does it look like I'm kiding" Myung Hee answered seriously.

"I can help you!" The boy declared. 

"I'm from Exo Planet, I'm the Leader Su Ho, I came looking for you since they told me you were supposed to be at our dorm at 6:30 it's now 7:15. I got a bit worried since this school is so big I came looking for you Myung-Ki." Su Ho explained.

There was no reaction from Myung Hee, she had forgotten her boy name was Myung-Ki. She just stared at Su Ho. 

"Myung-Ki? Are you okay?" Su Ho looked at Myung Hee. 

Myung Hee snapped out of it, remebering her male name was Myung-Ki.

"A-Ah, yes. Sorry, hehe." Myung Hee blushed while smiling. Su Ho blushed at seeing Myung-Ki smiling.

"What am I doing?!?! Blushing while staring at him, he's a boy!" Su Ho told himself beating himself inside.

"ASJKSFJD. What am I doing, staring at him that way, there is no way I'm falling for anyone!" Myung Hee yelled at herself while flipping out.

"Well let's go to Exo Planet Myung-Ki." Su Ho said as him and Myung-Ki started walking towards Exo Planet dorm .