The conversation

I'm another CINDERELLA

Suddenly,I felt someone's voice,-a sweet one-,calling my name. It got clearer and louder.I opened my eyes and was welcomed by Kyuhyun's charminh smile. I smiled back and looked at my wriskwatch which was indicating at 7 a.m. I greeted Kyuhyun,"Good morning,um...,..."Kyuhyun helped mw by saying,"Just call me oppa.Kyuhyun oppa. I'm your older brother Eunhae.","Good morning Kyuhyun oppa.."

Suddenly,I heard the door opened and saw a familiar face. It was Jonghyun from Shinee."Oh God what's wrong recently with the world? I promise I'll go to church this sunday.You took me to heaven,a good place,a paradise. I'M SO HAPPY.YOU GAVE ME HANDSOME PEOPLE!NOT ONLY A PERSON BUT PEOPLE!!"My mind tought so. Jonghyun exclaimed happily,"Omno Hyung!!YOUR SISTER IS DEADLY CUTE.Omno,Can I hug please Hyung please...?" Kyuhyun oppa smiled at Jonghyun and replied,"Okay,But don't push her okay?She had just wake up and is not very strong." Jonghyun hugged me.Actually,Infact,He was..um..like a Baby Pandaand me as his mother,Hugging me so tight.

Kyuhyun smiled and said,"Isn't it nice to have a cute sister like her?Eunhae is my sister,My family." And then,Suddenly it struck my head."OH MY GOD.I LEFT MY FAMILY,MY STEPMOM. OH GOSH SHE WILL KILL ME."Reading my expression,Kyuhyun oppa calmed me down by saying,"We have told you mother about this.and she agreed that you can live with us." I breathed out a sign out a relieved sign. Suddenly,Minho and Donghae stormed through the door and fought for their turn to talk.Actually their turn to yell Minho won the fought and he rushed hugging me and say."EUNHAE,TONIGHT WE ARE ALL GOING TO A CRUISE NIGHT AND YOU,-YOU NEED TO COME WITH US!!" I closed my ear and my head started to beat and I fell dizzy. Donghae saw this and he exclaimed,"Minho!You were very loud.Look,you almost kill my precious Eunhae." Kyuhyun saw my dizzy face.He glared ant Minho. Jonghyun looked at me with a cute puppy face and said,"Eunhae are you okay?" I saw Minho pouted his face childisly. I opened my mouth and said sheepisly,"Minho oppa,How come you are my boyfriend? You owe me and explanation right...?" Minho oppa gave me the"awww:3 so cue"Face Minho started the story."When you was 12,4 years ago,we were all very happy.We live happily...But then..." What's wrong?!What happen?I'm going to update soon.Keep following guys!!!