Chapter 1

Between Sunbae and Hoobae

Narrator's POV

I don't believe in love anymore,

everytime I get hurt. Love always doesn't end happy with me.

A cruel fairytale they say, not always a happy ending.

I always thought everything could be a happy ending,

but now I believe that happy endings aren't always there.

But....

Somehow you're still in my heart,

somehow I wanna go back where we used to be,

a part of me still believes in happy endings,

a part of me say that ain't true.

Somehow I still believe in love...

Because of you.....

Because of you.... You... You... You...

- Somehow [ (Random) Lyrics created by me ]

"There goes A.I.M.S with their comeback, somehow!"

"Isn't the song wonderful? I heard that Sohyun and Ilhoon had composed the song together!"

"They are singers and composers too! Amazing! Now let's get on to our next act. Infinite!"

Sohyun's POV

"Wah~~~ So tiring but awesome~~~~~~" I screamed while flaging my arms around and sat down on the sofa.

"The song is nice since you and Ilhoon composed it~ And the moves were.." 'Umma' Aerin said but got cut off by my brother,

"WACKY~ SO AWESOME~ WOOHOO!! YAH! SOHYUN~ THE SONGS THAT YOU AND ILHOON ARE OFF THE HOOK! WOOHOO!" there goes my crazy brother...

"Oppa~ We did well ^^" I eyesmiled at Ilhoon oppa, "I mean all of us did~ Let's hope that we win tonight!"

Narrator's POV

"Well... It's time to reveal the results! The winner of tonight is .............................................................................................................. A.I.M.S! Give it up for them!"

"Encore encore encore!" the crowd screamed.

A.I.M.S came up and got their flower.

Sohyun's POV

YAY! WE WON~ We went up and got our mics and the flowers. We sang with the music and danced a bit. I went up to Exo-K and pulled Sehun and Kai to dance with me.

"Sunbae~ Dance with us~~" I said as I danced to the beat and sang, the two sunbaes just chuckled and followed...

Aerin's POV

We won~~

After Music Core we went to get ddubeoki to celebrate~

It feels good to win ^^

--------

Boring chapter I know :( But it's only chapter 1 ><

Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun & D.O : Yah! Why didn't we dance with A.I.M.S~ *Whines*

Sohyun : Woah.. Sunbaenim stop whining it's so... so...

Kai & Sehun : Weird? 

Sohyun : Yep.

Kai & Sehun : Hyungs, stop scaring Sohyun... It's weird...

Suho, Chanyeol , Baekhyun & D.O : What? Get back here you three!

Sohyun, Kai & Sehun : Opps... SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! BYE! WE'RE GONNA RUN FOR OUR LIVES! *RUNS*

Suho, Chanyeol , Baekhyun & D.O. : COME BACK HERE!! *CHASES*