Meeting

His Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMG SO SORRY ABOUT NEVER UPDATING THE NEW VERSION OMFG WOW. But finally I have put up the new first chapter... okay sorry, try to enjoy without any hatred that you had built up all these years. Omfg, I hate myself. I'm tremendously sorry about it, forgive me. orz

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since it was the summer, her parents thought it would be a good time to finally move away to where their friends and family were. She had to leave everything that she bonded with and had cherished behind. She was also leaving her new boyfriend. He had just confessed a week before the news came crashing down. She wanted to die after knowing that her family and herself will move away. However, even though she wanted to stay there, to be with her boyfriend, he insisted that she should go. She still remembers his words he had said to her before they drove away.

 

“I promise you, one day after high school we’ll meet again, somehow.” He gave a sweet, warm smile to her but she still frowned. He took a step forward, getting closer to her and leaned in on her. “Either we let fate make the walk ways or we do. If fate doesn’t, I’ll come and find you myself.” With such a confident statement he kissed his thumb pad and pressed it against her forehead. “I’ll do that again when I find you. Don’t forget about me. I promise, I’ll come for you.” She lowers her head to look at their feet, hiding her smile. “I guess this is goodbye.” She said sadly, not wanting to let him go at all. She held tightly onto her suitcase handle. “Only for now, don’t worry.” Those were his last words to her. He smiled and she walked slowly towards the car.

She still doesn’t remember an actual breakup so she always questioned, “Did we actually broke up?” whenever she thought of him. She sighs every now and then when she remembers him. She doesn’t know whether he’ll keep his promise since it’s been three years after high school already and because they don’t have any connection whatsoever. They were just starting their relationship but they were already separated. She doesn’t even know how he really is yet. All she did while she was still able to see him was admired him from afar until he confessed. She wants to know if he’s still coming to look for her like he said. She wants to know if she can move on or not.

 

--

 

Her eyes shot open as she sat up on her bed, breathing heavily. She the light and looked at the time, “4:14am” she sighed and wiped the sweat from her forehead away. She sat in bed trying to calm herself down from the nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter