You Don't Have To Know The Truth

Painful

*Tiffany's POV*

 

 

It was still in the early morning.Although I didn't have any schedules today,but still I woke up early.I couldn't sleep for the past few days.Here I am,laying on my bed in my single room.There were advantages to have my own room,as example,here I can freely crying without other members witnessed my vulnerable side.Feeling bored,I my laptop and searched about me and my group.Whenever I have time,I will spent it by watching our videos in the internet.Our fans are really something,we ever wondered if they have a pair of magic eyes.Even the smallest things that we did on stage,they will easily saw it.That's why we love them too much.As I randomly searching for any interesting videos,my eyes stopped at this one video-“Where has SNSD JeTi gone?”.

 

 

This video was still new as it was post on 1 week ago.I clicked on the link and my heart clenched when the video was playing.The very 1st thing that I saw was the one moment where Jessica kissed my cheek on the stage.Looking at her hairstyle at that time,I guessed it was during Run Devil Run era.I remembered that she whispered “Tiff..I love you.”.I smiled and hid my red face from her view but she kept on teasing me.Then another picture appeared.It was also in 2010 when we were announced as the biggest winner in an awards ceremony.We couldn't hold our tears and we cried on the stage.Then Jessica walked towards me with her puffy eyes and we hugged each other tightly.During our sobbing,she managed to say “Thank you for your existence in my life.You make my life complete.”.I nodded and hugged you tighter.Suddenly I could feel warm tears flowed from my eyes.The video was displaying our moments together and my heart hurts too much.“Jessi...”I whimpered.“I love you too..but I can't,we can't..” The day you confessed to me was a painful night for me.What else could be the happiest thing in your life instead of the one you love with your whole heart told that they also have the same feelings?But our situation was different.

 

 

“Jess..Why?”I tried to calm my breath when our foreheads touched.Our eyes met,but my eyes were full of sorrow-knowing our destiny,the fact that we can't be together no matter how much we denied the reality.You asked me not to changed myself after this and I promised.I think I knew what you were going to say.Sorry,I have to reject you,denied my burning love towards you,hurting your pure heart.But it was for the sake of ourselves.“I..love..you..more than..everything.”You said.That time,I felt happy but the pain soon replaced the joy.As much as I wanted to receive your love,but we can't.I called her by her Korean name and even called her fool to think that I swing that way.By the look on your eyes,I knew that my sudden change in behavior made you upset.I couldn't saw your pleading look anymore,I entered my room and left you heartbroken.I could hear your sobs.I slid down the door and cried silently.“I love you more than you ever knew,Jessi..”It's really painful....