Chapter 1: Meeting her / Meeting him

Gender of love

 

 

*****

 

Elizabeth's personal view  ( Eli for short )

 

 

 

Tomorrow is the start of summer vacation !!! I can't wait 'till tomorrow !!!!! XD

 

---------> Twweeettt- Tweeeeettt-Tweeeeetttttt <--------------- ( Birds ) 

 

 

 

 

Yawn ( ~ O ~) It's already morning ?? Anyways I'll still stay in bed 'cause it's summer. ( Me ) 

 

 

 

------> Knock-knock-knock <-----------

 

 

Elizabeth time to get up !!!!! ( Mark )

 

 

 

No way I don't wanna !!! It's still too early plus it's summer vacation !! ( Me )

 

 

 

Don't make me call James in here !!! ( Mark )

 

 

 

Okei okei !!! I'll get up !!!! ( Me )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself !!! I'm Elizabeth Swan. Call me Eli. =) The one telling me to get up is my big brother Mark. I also have 3 more older brothers. As you've heard the other one is James and the eldest is Shen plus my cool brother Adrian.

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

I got up went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then went down to get breakfast.

 

 

Good morning Beth !!! ( Shane )

 

 

 

Morning big bro !! ( Me ) (~ O ~)---> Yawn

 

 

 

Morning sleepy head !!! 

 

 

 

Said by a voice behind me. Of course, I kne who it was. It was my 2nd eldest brother James.

 

 

 

Good thing you woke up !!! Mark was prepared to call me to tickle you !!! Hahahaha !!! ( Jame ) :))

 

 

 

Well the warning already worked so no need to tickle me to death ! ( Me ) =D

 

 

 

Eventhough it's summer vacation you shouldn't always get up late you know !! ( Mark ) :O

 

 

 

I heard the backdoor opening. 

 

 

 

Good morning my bros and to my princess Elizabeth !!! These flowers are for you !!! ( Adrian ) =D

 

 

 

 

He gave me roses. And kissed me on my forehead.

 

 

Bro you know I hate being treated like this !!!!! ( Me ) >:D

 

 

 

Being treated like what ?? ( Adrian )

 

 

 

Like a girl !! ( Mark ) 

 

 

 

But princess you are a girl and a pretty one to top it all !!! ( Shane ) =D

 

 

 

Pffffffttttttt  !!! ( Me ) >: /

 

 

 

Anyways Dad said he won't be home for a couple more days. He still has some work to do in London. ( Shane )

 

 

 

Today's schedule is a family picnic in Cresent Moon Lake !!! ( James ) =D

 

 

 

Everyone breakfast is ready !!! Sit down and eat !! ( Shane ) :O

 

 

We all sat down and ate. After that James washed the dishes while I cleaned the table.

 

 

 Dibs on the bathroom !!!! ( Adrian ) =)

 

 

No fair bro !!! i was in my room so I couldn't hear you !!!! ( Mark )

 

 

Hey, hey don't argue ! Just go after Adrian, Mark. ( Shane )

 

 

Okay. ( Mark ) =/

 

 

 

I took a bath after Mark and went to my room to chan. I put on a large t-shirt ang long shorts. I paired them with my black sneakers. Then i packed my things for the picnic.

 

 

 

James I'm done using the bathroom !!! You can take a shower now !!!!! ( Me ) =)

 

 

 

Beth have you packed your things ?? ( Mark )

 

 

 

 

Yup !!! ( Me ) =)

 

 

 

 Mark was with Adrian when I entered the kitchen.

 

 

 

Princess what are you wearing ???!!!! ( Adrian ) O_O 

 

 

 

I told you not to call me that ! Plus what's wrong with what I'm wearing ??? ( Me ) >:D

 

.

 

Well isn't it a bit. . . . . too boyish ?? ( Adrian )

 

 

 

Well I'm comfortable with these and that's that !!!  ( Me )

 

 

Put your things inthe car already !!!! ( Mark ):O

 

 

I went to the garage and opened the car. I put my backpack inside and went inside again.

 

 

 

I've already packed everything  !! James put them inside the car. ( Shane )

 

 

 

We all went in the garage. Sitted in the car and drove off to Cresent moon Lake.

 

 

Oh yeah !!! It's summer !!!!!!!! ( Me ) =D

 

 

 

Beth don't go off somewhere !! We need to set up our picnic first !!! ( Mark )

 

 

 

Okei !! =D ( Me )

 

 

We got everything out of the car and set up our picnic.

 

I was already sitting by the lake when I saw something near the water. I stood up and walked closer to it. I slipped ang fell into the lake. I thought it wasn't deep but I was wrong !! It was deep !! I shouted for help but no one heard me. I out.

 

 

****

William's PV ( Will for short )

 

 

I was walking by the lake when I heard someone pleading for help . I ran to where it was coming from and saw a boy drowning. I immeadiately jumped in and got him. I pulled him to the  side of the lake. I thought he wasn't breathing anymore so I performed CPR.

 

 

*****

Eli PV

 

When I woke up a girl was performing Cpr to me.

 

* Cough-cough-cough * >O< 

 

 

I'm glad your fine. ( Girl )

 

 

Thank you for saving me !!! ( Me ) 

 

 

She just smiled and helped me up.

 

 

What's your name ?? ( Me )

 

 

It's Will and yours ?? ( Will )

 

 

I'm Eli. Thank you for saving me !!!!! ( Me )

 

 

It's nothing. ( Will )

 

 

Come with me to our picnic !!! My brothers are there. I'm sure they like to meet you !!!! The one who saved my life !!!  plus we need to change in to dry clothes. ( Me )

 

 

Uhmmmmmm. . . . .. . I don't really know. . . . . ( Will )

 

 

Come on !!! ( Me )

 

 

 

I pulled her to come with me.

 

 

*****

 

And that's how Eli and Will met !!! They thought the others gender were the same. Eli thought Will was a girl and Will thougth Eli was a boy.

 

 

What will happen if the two discover the truth about each others gender ??

 

LOOK AT --------> CHAPTER 2

 

 

VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT !!!!!!