The reunion

The reunion

 

Lee jinki was returning home from a long day at the hospital his feet screaming of the pain of being all day on his feet treating patients after patients, even thought he was dead tired he couldn’t stop smiling; he loved his job as a pediatrician , he had always loved kids.

On top of the table where his mother had left his food with a cute note telling him that she loves him and that he better kiss her goodbye tomorrow ,she left his mail, he took the food and put in the microwave as he waited for the food to heat up he started to go trough his mail ,his heart stopping for a second when he saw a letter from “ big dreams camp” in big words , smiling at the memories ,big dreams was the first camp he ever attended and he loved every minute of it .

 

He opened the letter really fast, a big smile covering his face when he read that the camp was celebrating a 10 year reunion and that he was invited to stay there for 2 weeks.

He took his food and started to eat still reading the letter it said that the reunion would take place 2 months from now and he had too call the secretary to reserved his space . He look at his watch sighing he definitely couldn’t call at that hour of the night but he would certainly do it tomorrow, he wants to go so badly , there is someone very special that he wanted to see again ;praying that he would go to the reunion too.

 

when he finish eating he drag himself to his room knowing very well his mother would yell at him if she found him sleeping again on a chair his head resting on the table . The next day after making a little effort and having breakfast with his mom ,he went to work a minute before he sign in he called the camp and reserved his space to a very excited woman that squeal when she heard his name , founding her reaction a little awkward but he didn’t had the time to keep thinking of it , he couldn’t wait for the day of the reunion.

 

Finally the day came jinki had prepare everything the night before so he just woke up had a little breakfast and hit the road , two hours later he could see the camp sign getting bigger as he got closer , thanking god that he didn’t got lost , when he step out of the car he begun to notice how nervous he was , he took a big breath thinking “come on jinki ,relax maybe he wont be here even if he does I am sure he had forgotten all about you” with this he started to walk towards the main entrance when he was almost reaching the entrance he heard his name being call with a unsure voice “jinki” he turn around to see a short man with dark eyes that reminded him a dinosaur he started to laugh when he say “ jonghyun , right” jonghyun smile shaking his hand “ I knew it was you , you haven’t change a bit hyung” .

 

Jjinki look at him and smile saying “well you haven’t change either , so lets have a great time ok” jonghyun smile walking next to him towards the cafeteria were the welcoming ceremony was been held , when they finally reach the cafeteria , jonghyun tell him “ hyung did you know that all of this was the new owner idea” jinki look at the other with sad eyes he really liked the other principal he was such a great person , he kept hearing jognhyu “ yeah , I heard the he is the son of the owner , he supposedly was with us that year” . jinki started to look around after jonghyun had met key again , they were always together back then so he left them alone to bond again, he started to walk around to see if he could see him , see the boy that capture his heart that summer and took his first kiss from him , he wanted to see choi minho. Jinki grew sadder as time pass by he could see almost everyone he once knew back then but not the man he most wanted to see.

 

A woman walk to the center of the cafeteria with a mic in hand saying “ please sit down , we are about to begin my name is suzy, I am the guidance counselor , I am here to say welcome to “big dreams reunion” I hope you have a great time here and to make you remember to dream , to dream big” she was about to go when she turn around saying “ sorry I forgot to tell you , I going to hand out a pamphlet that has all the information you need like the activities , the hours , the number of your cabin etc ” saying this she begun to handle out the pamphlets , when she finish she just left saying “ don’t go yet , the new owner would be here shortly to talk with you and give all of you he most sincere welcome”.

 

Jinki was a little hungry so he went to grab a sandwich when a low voice startled him he turn towards the voice seeing in front of him a very handsome , older choi minho he was talking with a mic , he was so surprised that only the words “ new owner , enjoy and welcome” were registered on his mind, so the boy that he most wanted to see not only was he there , he is the new owner of the camp , choi minho the one who thought of doing the reunion , the one who made it easier for jinki to see him again “ does he still remember me” my mind couldn’t stop thinking when I woke up from my daze I was still standing up next to a table with a big sandwich in my hands noticing that almost everybody were leaving to their cabins so he quickly eat and went to his car to take his luggage to go to his cabin , walking towards the camp he opened the pamphlet and saw that he would stay in cabin number 7 the same one he had when he was here the first time , the same one he shared with him , he kept on walking wondering who would be his new roommate , almost dropping his luggage when he saw choi minho already there .

 

Minho when he heard the door been opened he turn around to see his roommate , he quickly extended his hands for the other man to shake saying “ my name is choi minho , you must be lee jinki right , my roommate” jinki took his hands on his and gave him a shy shake his voice breaking a little “i am” minho smile at him still holding his hand “ lets have a great time jinki” .

Jinki after the awkward introduction he started to put his clothes away his mind traveling really far from there , jinki couldn’t stop himself to feel a little sad ,minho didn’t remember him at all , he could still remember the shy , silent younger boy that would follow him everywhere and would stay far from him to not disturb him when he was with friends the same boy that only him could make him smile ,talk even play with others .

Jinki with his pajama already in his hand look at the man in front of him , he looked almost the same but he had changed to this confident , smart , talkative person, he was glad ,walking towards the bathroom to have a bath he noticed that minho had fallen a sleep .

 

Inside the shower the warm water soaking his body was making him feel relax, he started to sing a soft song not too loud to wake up the man sleeping, he was stepping out of the bath tub when he slipped and fell , when he hit the floor he left out a scream of pain a second later he could see a startled minho in front of him , his face full of worry “ jinki are you okay , can you stand , come on jinki talk to me” jinki couldn’t talk not because of the pain it was because minho was standing really close to him ; he could feel the heat of his body , the warmth of his breath on him making his body shiver, realizing that he is in front of him , jinki quickly cover himself with his hands the best he could , minho saw this and told him “ I didn’t see anything jinki , just tell me are you okay”.

 

jinki still didn’t respond him , so jinki think minho grow a little more worried or more upset with him not responding him so he only could gasp surprise when seconds later he felt minho hands under him pulling him up bride style and dropping him on the bed very gently . Jinki saw his eyes go dark and dilated for a second before he just walk away , jinki could see him searching for something , then jinki felt something on his stomach minho had trow him a big shirt saying to him with a low rough voice “ jinki put the shirt on” jinki didn’t hear the soft “please” that follow , he put on the shirt telling him “ done “ minho turn around and walk closer to bed asking him “ are you okay , do you want me to call you an ambulance”.

 

jinki just shook his head not trusting his own voice he heard minho sigh relieved , sitting on his own bed ;jinki could still feel his burning gaze at him , he could hear his breathing getting faster and deeper like he was trying to control himself but of what so he just started to cover himself with the covers telling minho a soft “thank you” seconds later jinki could hear loud steps walking towards the bathroom and a loud noise when the bathroom door was closed.

 

jinki didn’t know what has just happen he couldn’t understand why minho was so angry with him, when he hadn’t done anything to him ,so he close his eyes falling a sleep in a heartbeat with the promise to not bother minho anymore.

 

The next day when jinki open his eyes he smile, he could see from the window that it was a beautiful day feeling so warm he almost gasp when he felt arms around his waist holding him tight ,when he turn around he saw a sleepy minho with a big smile on his face.

jinki started to get panic “ what the hell happen , why I am almost in bed with choi minho , him hugging me tight” jinki wanted to escape from minho hold but he didn’t know a way of doing it without waking minho up, so he just lay down again and close his eyes deciding to wait until minho woke up and free him from his arms .

 

Jinki couldn’t fall a sleep again minho closeness was making his body overdrive , he was to sensitive to everything that involved minho , he could feel the weight of his arms in his waist , the muscles of minho stomach in his back , his warm breathing in the back of his neck , the scent of his body against him , his mind stopping when he felt him stir against him , jinki sigh a little relieved minho was waking up finally, he didn’t wanted to think how much longer he could have lasted been so close and so far at the same time from him but what happen next make him shiver even more , he felt him pulling him closer at his chest , his head resting in the crook of his neck a smile on his lips as he continue sleeping , jinki close his eyes taking a deep breath , just waiting and praying god for minho to move a little far from him thanking god when minho did , opening his big eyes really slowly.

 

jinki didn’t know what to do or what to say to makes things better , he could clearly see the surprise on minho face when he notice that he was hugging him ,minho sit up really fast the arms that were holding jinki waist moved away jinki feeling a little sad for a second , when he noticed minho looking at him with big eyes , jinki swallow before saying a shy “ hello” minho look at him like waiting for a response of a question that he didn’t have to ask with words because his face and his eyes did the questioning for him like , why in hell he was in his bed? so he took a deep breath and said “ look I am sorry , I think after using the bathroom I just lay down on the first bed I felt , I was sleepy minho and I didn’t saw you because it was dark ,i …..” jinki stop when he heard minho laughing he didn’t understand what was happening but minho kept laughing tears falling from his eyes, he look at jinki and say “ is okay , is funny thought that you can walk with the lights turn off without tripping or falling down but when the lights are on; you fall down almost all the time”.

jinki felt a little embarrassed of minho words standing up to go the bathroom to have a bath and hide from minho for a little bit , When jinki was inside the bathroom minho say softly “ is cute , you are still so cute hyung ”.