Cold Prince

Pink Castle, Pink Flower, and the Pink Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pink Castle, Pink Flower, and the Pink Princess.

It was a peaceful morning for Sungmin. She was playing with her bunny that her father gave her last day. Sungmin was lying on the garden with her bunny beside her. She felt o tired now. She closed her eyes. She is Sungmin. A cute girl. She is a princess from Sapphire place. She was hiding from her mother now. She was mad because her mother didn’t want to buy her a horse. She wants to ride a horse. But her mother said. A Princess has to be elegant and elegant so she can’t has a horse. It because she saw a beautiful white horse. She was busy with her mind. She then realized that it was late. She stood up. She looked at her bunny. “Eh?? Bunny? Where are you???” Sungmin asked. She looked at forest. “There!!! Bunny!! Don’t run!!!!” she screamed as she sees her bunny was running to the forest.

She tried to find it. She had sought it for hours but she couldn’t find it. She cried a lot but she still seeking her bunny. “Bunny… where are you?? Hikss…. Hiks... huhuhuuu…” she asked for herself. She was upset. But then she heard a voice.

“are you looking for this?”

She turned around. She found a boy was looking at her. He held his bunny. Her eyes widen, and then she screamed. “MY BUNNY!!!”  she said. She took her bunny from that boy. She hugged her bunny. She almost forgets the boy. Then she said” hi… I’m Sungmin. Who are you?”

“I’m…. Kyuhyun” the boy answered coldly.
“wah… he’s handsome!” she thought. “oh… Kyuhyun? Nice to meet you. Where did you find my bunny?”  Sungmin said curiously. “You should say thank you” Kyuhyun said coldly. “Eh? Ah... ne... Thank you” Sungmin said then she smiled. “You’re welcome” Kyuhyun said. Then he walked leaving Sungmin behind. Sungmin was confused but then she decided to follow Kyuhyun.

After few minutes Kyuhyun stopped. He looked around. “He seemed confused, but still… He is so cool!” Sungmin thought again. “Hmm… where are you going? Which way to Sapphire Palace?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun looked at her. “Woah… He must be an Angel from heaven!” Sungmin thought again. “eum? I don’t know” he shook his head. “Eh? What? I don’t know neither!” Sungmin said almost screamed. “oh great! We lost!” Kyuhyun said coldly.
“nooo~ I wanna go home…” Sungmin started to cry.
“Ugh... don’t cry!” Kyuhyun yelled.
“umm.. I am..scare…. huhu..” Sungmin sobbed as she hug her bunny tight.
“it’s dark. I can’t see well at the dark. We will stay here until morning, when it’s morning I can find a way home” Kyuhyun said
“ah.. ne… but where to sleep?” Sungmin asked.
“I don’t know….” Kyuhyun said as he looks around. “ah.. there!” Kyuhyun pointed a cave.
“there????” Sungmin asked.
“yes, why?” Kyuhyun started walking.
“bubu—t… it’s dark there” Sungmin protested.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter