Another Order of Confession Please~ ;; Yookyung

ℓσvє αs ωє єαт ιт ;; one shot request shop

 

 

I honestly don't get this woman, Daehyun wrinkled his nose in frustration.  He stared at Yookyung's shadow, which was slowly disappearing.  Daehyun sighed and looked at his shoes.  Yookyung was going to be his wife in a few days.  The fact that their parents were one of the biggest company owners in South Korea didn't help one bit.  After all, they were the ones that forced him and Yookyung into marriage to join the companies together.

He paid the bill for the dinner and walked out of the shop, completely forgetting about desert, something that was usually essential to his meal.  , he thought as he looked up at the sky.  A full-scale thunderstorm was threatening to happen any minute.  Lightning flashed in the night sky.  Why did I not drive here? He groaned inwardly.

"Move it, ahjussi," Daehyun heard a little boy mutter.  He turned around, ready to scold the little boy, who seemed to be only six or seven years old, when his eyes met with the boy's mother.  Her eyes begged him to not make a scene.  He then looked at the boy, whose eyes seemed to challenge him.  Daehyun then looked back at the mother.  Tears were threatening to spill out of her eyes.

A crowd formed started to form around them.

"Omo! It's Daeyun-ssi, the heir of the Jung Company!"

"Go Daehyun-ssi! Make a show out of those beggars!"

"Look! Jung Daehyun is going to embarass someone again!"

People are so heartless these days, Daehyun closed his eyes before looking back at the mother.  Her face was dirty and her clothes were a bit worn down.  The boy was in a little bit better condition.  His face too, was filthy, but his clothes looked a bit better than his mother's.

Daehyun bent down to the boy's eye-level and put a hand on the child's shoulder.  "Child, tell me... What was the last thing you ate and when was the last time you ate?" He asked.

The boy looked at him directly in the eyes and simply stated, "Nothing.  Umma and I haven't eaten in days."

Daehyun softened immediately.  "What does your umma do?"

"She doesn't have a job.  She sings on the street sometimes, but in general, no one wants to hire her.  They all think she's capable of doing nothing.  And if you're one of them, I advise you back off right now because I'm not going to let anyone embarass my umma from now on," The kid crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the insanely rich man in front of him.

A man waved his arms in the crowd angrily.  "Yah! Get on with it now.  Crush her beggar cup or something! Slap her!"  Many people murmured in agreement.

The boy shot the man a fierce glared before turning his attention back to Daehyun.  "If you're going to do anything that bastard said, I suggest you to get out of my sight right now.  My mother has been abused by my father many times in the past and I will not let a living nightmare like that occur again," He warned.

What a very bold kid, Daehyun thought, amused at the young child's protective behavior.

"Listen to me carefully," Daehyun started as he eyed the child's mother.  Tears were now spilling out of her eyes.  "You two are going to live.  You two have potential."

He took the cup and placed it in front of him.  The boy started to protest and reached for the cup, but Daehyun lightly slapped his hands away, signaling him to stop.  Daehyun then reached into one of his pockets and took out his wallet.  He opened it and took out all the cash in it.  He put the cash in and handed to cup to the kid.

The boy looked at Daehyun in awe.  He seemed to be tongue-tied, unsure of what to say.  However, his mother immediately snatched the cup from her son, took out the wad of cash and handed it back to Daehyun.  "I can't accept this, Daehyun-ssi-" She started.

Daehyun pushed the money back into her hands and said, "You and your son need it more than I do.  I've got credit cards on me anyways."  He waved her worry off.

"Kamsamida, ahjussi," The boy bowed before turning to his mother.  "Can we go eat some ice cream now, umma? I haven't eaten it in years!"

Daehyun smiled.  The mother looked at him once more before smiling back and thanking him many times.  The crowd glared at the mother and son before dispersing.

Feeling happy that he had done something good, he walked off aimlessly into the night.  I wonder what Yookyung's response would've been if she saw me, he thought for a second before shaking his head.  No, I shouldn't think of her.  She doesn't mean anything but a fake wife to me, his brain told him, but his heart said the complete opposite.

He looked up, realizing that he arrived at an ice cream shop. 'Love As We Eat It', it was called.  Hm, not bad for a name, Daehyun noted.  I wonder if the ice cream is good as the name of the shop.

He walked into it and a tall male immediately appeared at his side.  Daehyun stepped back, slightly intimidated by the male's height.  He opened his mouth to say something but the male beat him to it.

"Hi! I'm Chanyeol, one of the waiters at this shop and we've been expecting you!" He chirped happily.  He grinned at Daehyun.

Daehyun eyed Chanyeol suspisciously.  "I know I'm famous and all because I'm the heir of the Jung Company but that doesn't give you the right to stalk me."

"Chanyeol! Stop scaring our customers!" A male in the shop with medium brown hair scolded Chanyeol.  "Sorry about that," The male apologized.  "I'm Baekhyun and your order is coming up real soon.  Have a seat," He gestured Daekhyun towards one of the empty booths.

Order? What order? I never asked for anything.  I just walked in! Daehyun looked at the two in confusion before slowly making his way towards the booth.

A girl with short black hair sat down at the table across from him without a word.  Daehyun stared at her.  "Who are you?"

"I'm one of the bosses here.  Sky's the other one," Her head nodded to the direction of a girl with shoulder length hair.  "The name's Miro.  So what's the love problem?"

"I don't have one." Daehyun refused to tell the girl his problem with Yookyung, but strangely in his heart, he felt that he could trust her.

Miro raised an eyebrow.  "Only people with love problems come here, you know?"

"Yeah, right." Daehyun did find it weird that he somehow magically ended up in this shop.  He's never seen this place before either.  That's strange.

"Well, it's true and you know it," Miro stuck her tongue out at him.  "I hear things aren't going well with your Yookyung."

He tensed up.  How do these people know this much about me? Not even the public knows.

"What do you want?" He narrowed his eyes.  "I won't let you hurt her, if that's what you're trying to do."

He heard a girl laugh from the kitchen.  "Guys, did you hear that? He thinks we're going to hurt her!"

What the ? Is she drunk? He looked over to Baekhyun, who was rolling his eyes at his boss.  "Sky, the guy's suffering, for goodness sake.  It's not right to laugh at someone's misery," Baekhyun lightly chided.

Chanyeol laughed after hearing Sky's reply, which was more laughter and a "whatever".  "We've never hurt anyone before.  Well, you're only going to get hurt if you order Heartbreak, but we know if you want that or not.  We're just here to help, you know.  And as for you, we've ordered you a Confession.  No harm done," Miro added.  She turned to her friend.  "And Sky, can you make the ice cream faster? I think Daehyun-ssi here hasn't got much patience left, being the cold person he is, or maybe was."

"Shut up, Miro.  You know I'm a slowpoke," Sky yelled.  She then added, "Besides, I thought I was supposed to make it slower so we can hear his story! You made your ice cream too quickly for Anges yesterday! Sheesh!"

Daehyun laughed at the two.  He cleared his throat nervously.  "So..." He started, not sure if he should go on.

Miro looked at him expectantly, her eyes telling him to go on.  "Well you see, my parents forced Yookyung and I into an arranged marriage to join our companies together... And I'm not sure if I want that to happen or not.  My head's telling me to try to get out of this situation, but my heart's telling me not to.  It's making me pretty stressed out, you know.  To make matters worse, I think Yookyung hates me.  I mean, she just walked out of restaurant earlier today and left me there! She's really cold towards me, too."

Daehyun ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.  "I don't get her at all.  I try to get to know her, but she pushes me away.  She's beautiful though.  She's like an angel." He sighed.

Miro clucked her tongue in annoyance.  "Man, sometimes I don't get men! You're obviously in love with her and yet you're not confessing or anything! And she's just insecure! Jeez, for a rich, educated, intelligent-looking guy, you're ing stupid when it comes to love."  She rolled her eyes at me.

"Here's your order, Daehyun-ssi," Baekhyun quietly placed the ice cream onto the table before returning to the cashier.

Daehyun glared at Miro, who had the audacity to call him stupid.  She continued, "You're too cold.  Lighten up, will ya? It'll do you good.  Now finish this and I promise you, tonight will be the best night of your life."

I'm gonna get laid? Daehyun thought in amusement.  "Well you could.  I don't know.  Depends if Yookyung's in the mood, you byuntae," Miro laughed, reading his mind.  "Don't force her in doing something she might not be ready for." She then made her way towards the kitchen.

Along the way, Baekhyun innocently whispered, "What did you mean by that, boss?"  He blinked a few times.

Miro's eyes darted to Chanyeol and then to Sky who was currently laughing so her off at her friend.  "Uhh..." Miro started, scratching her head.  "It's nothing you need to worry about, Baekhyunnie.  Can you clean that table over there?" She quickly replied.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his boss.  Baekhyun nodded and then grabbed a towel.  He walked towards the table next to Daehyun's.  "Daehyun-ssi, hurry up and eat.  Your ice cream's going to melt soon," He advised before starting to clean.

Daehyun picked up the spoon and took a bite of the ice cream.  It's really good.  Not even the best chefs in my house can make something this good, he thought happily and finished the treat within minutes.

He was about to ask about the cost of the ice cream when Sky said, "It's on the house.  Don't worry about it.  Now go and tell Yookyung you love her," She yawned.  He nodded and got up.  He looked at the sky through the big windows of the shop.  The sky was clear.  The sun was shining brightly, as if a storm never happened.

...Wait.  Oh crap.  Yookyung's going to get so pissed at the fact that I never returned home last night. He bit his lip in worry.  He walked out of the shop and suddenly realized that he forgot to thank them.  He turned back around, but the shop was nowhere to be seen.  Daehyun blinked in confusion.

The thought of his love getting mad at him brought him back to reality and he ran home.

 

"Mianhae, Yookyung-ah!" He shouted when he got home.  She was nowhere to be seen.  He frantically searched all the rooms in the room for her before finding her on the bed, sleeping peacefully.  He quietly walked to the edge of the bed and watched her sleep.

She's beautiful, he thought.  He gently smiled.  His hand moved on its own and he was about to her cheek when her eyes blinked open, scaring him.  "Holy !"

"What were you doing?" She sat up, narrowing her eyes at him.

Daehyun was speechless.  "I-" He opened his mouth, then closed it.  "I-I honestly don't know..." He finally said.

Yookyung got out of the bed and tried to walk out of the room, but Daehyun blocked her.  "Move," She demanded.  "I don't want to see you right now."

He wanted to obey her, to let her have her way, but something, somewhere in his mind, told him that this would be the only chance he had.

The chance to make her stay.

The chance to tell her he loved her.

The chance to make everything right.

"I don't get you," He blurted out.  "Bwoh?" She asked, taken by surprise.

"I don't get you," He repeated.  He looked at her in the eye.  "You're so cold, you know.  You're like the old me.  So unreachable, so blunt, so... frustrating."

Her eyes were filling up with tears.  She closed her eyes, waiting for more insults, but they never came.

"It's weird, you know.  I don't get you at all, but Yookyung... I love you." Daehyun walked towards her and hugged her tight, inhaling her addicting scent.  She wasn't the type to use perfume or anything, but she just smelled really good.

She felt her arms itching to hug him back, but instead, she pushed him away.  "If you love me, then why were you with another woman? Why did you give her money?" She asked angrily, tears now uncontrollably running down her face.

He reached for her, but she slapped his hand away.  "Don't touch me," She spat.  She tried to walk out of the room once more, but he slammed the door shut and pinned her against the door.

"Yookyung-ah, listen to me," He begged.  She was squirming underneath him.  Her actions told her that she didn't want to listen.

But he wasn't going to have any of that.

He cupped her face with his hands and stared into her eyes.  "I gave money to her because she was poor.  She has a child, Yookyung-ah.  She can't support her son.  No one wants to hire her.  She's been abused by her husband.  She only wants her son and herself to survive.  She deserves the right to.  Giving her money doesn't mean that I'm interested in her.  I have to say, she's pretty though."

Daehyun closed his eyes and then said, "But you're more beautiful.  In my eyes, you're the most beautiful of all.  You're beautiful inside and out."

She softened at his words.  "I love you," He said again.  "I know you might not love me back, but I'm not going to let the person that changed me walk out of my life emotionally.  I need you."

"Daehyun..." She looked at the floor.  She sighed.

He wanted to prepare himself for the rejection, but he couldn't.  A tear ran down his left cheek.  He wiped it away quickly, not wanting her to see him cry.  "It's okay, Yookyung-ah," He said, using up all the confidence he had left.  "I understand."  Miro, I thought you said it was going to work, he thought sadly.

He released her and opened the door.  Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.  "Mianhae, oppa," She apologized, her voice muffled by his shirt.  "Don't go.  I'm sorry.  I was just jealous."

Daehyun turned to look at her.  Yookyung's face was red.  She was looking at the floor, her arms still around him.  He chuckled softly and kissed her for the first time.

Her lips were softer than he imagined, causing him to want to kiss her senseless.  She looked up at him.  "Saranghae," She smiled.

 

Within seconds, they went from a kiss to a full-blown make-out session and then they took things to an even higher level.  No one would be surprised if they had a baby.

 

"Chanyeol, I think you made him too ," Baekhyun commented, after learning about what getting laid meant.  Even though Baekhyun was older, his mind was still pretty innocent.

"Psh.  He's fine, just ually frustrated that's all," Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

The navy colored cat slapped the both of them with its paws before walking away, its tail high up in the air.  The white cat noticed a mouse and immediately chased after it.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol chuckled, shaking their heads and ran after the cats.

 

 

 

sky ♥   ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █