47;

Falling In Love with a Total Jerk (Discontinued)
I walked through the upper level of the building. It was quiet and lonely. *Why isn't it loud like the lower level of the building?* Then something caught my attention. "I didn't know Yedang had an art room." I walked towards the art room and opened the door. I looked around and saw paintings all over the walls. "Wow." I said and examined the pictures. "I miss the good times.." I said and frowned. "Misun?" I heard. I turned around and saw Maru. He looked outside and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" Maru asked. I shrugged and remembered what happened at the rooftop a few minutes ago. "Did someone do something to you?" Maru asked and held my hand. I scoffed and pulled my hand away. "Guess where I'm going for who knows how long.." I said in an annoyed manner. "What?" I explained what happened between me and Minwoo at the rooftop. "That sneaky little ." Maru growled. Maru held my hand again.

"Do you like Minwoo?" he asked. I looked him in the eyes and I felt like my heart melted. "I.. I don't know.." I said and pulled my hand away again. "Misun.. I miss you.." "But I'm right her-" "I miss you being mine. I miss hugging you. I miss kissing you. I miss seeing you smile. I miss seeing you laugh. I miss saying that you're mine. I miss everything about you." Maru added. I wanted to scream and say those things too but... My mouth won't let me. "M-Maru.." I whispered. Maru cupped my face and stared in my eyes. I saw Maru's eye twinkle. "One last chance.." he whispered. Unexpectedly, a tear fell from my right eye. Maru wiped the tear away. "I love you Misun." I looked deep into his dark brown twinkling eyes; he was telling the truth. But I can't let him back in my heart just yet.

I pulled away and carressed Maru's cheek. "Mianhae.." I said and headed to the door. Maru grabbed my wrist and I saw him crying. "Maru.. Mianhae.." I said before pulling away for the last time and ran to the elevator. I wiped my tears away but new ones kept coming. I kicked the wall and screamed. The elevator doors opened which revealed the rest of C-Clown. "Misun?" Ray asked and ran over to my side. "What's wrong?" he asked.

*Maru..* My heart feels crushed. "Misun?!" TK asked and hugged me. *Just the man I needed.* I hugged TK back and calmed down. TK pulled away and wiped the tears away. "Don't worry. I'm fine now." I said and smiled. TK smiled. "You need to start packing. We're leaving tomorrow." TK said and smiled. I smiled and nodded. "Leaving? To where?" Rome asked. "I'm going with TK to BtoB's dorm." Rome glared at TK. TK rubbed his neck and awkwardly laughed. "Lee Minwoo." Rome said in a firm voice. "Hyung! She was the only one I could think of! Please!" TK whined. He got onto his knees and begged Rome to let me go with him. Rome groaned. "Fine." Rome growled. "And get off of me!" Rome demanded and tried to push Minwoo off but Minwoo was hugging Rome's leg with happiness. I laughed at the scene.

~The Next Day~

"Misun! Hurry up!" TK yelled. I was running down the stairs holding my luggage. TK confirmed that we were staying there for atleast three months which made me want to hurl. Living in a dorm with more boys. *AISH! There better not be drama.* We were already half way there. "Minwoo.." "Hmm?" "Are they nice?" "Of course! Silly girl." TK said and pinched my cheeks. I scrunched my nose and looked out the window. I saw a big sign that says 'Cube Entertainment'. *I guess we're here..* The car came to a stop. Me and Minwoo got out the car and started going towards tge building.

"MINWOO!" a boy yelled and hugged TK. "ILHOON!" TK yelled back. They let go and Ilhoon looked at me. "And you must be Minwoo's girlfriend?" he asked. I looked at TK and he nodded his head violently. I looked back at Ilhoon and smiled. "Y-Yes I am. I'm Misun." I said. Ilhoon gasped and looked at TK. "You got MSK to be your girlfriend?!" Ilhoon asked. TK smiled and nodded. Ilhoon and TK high fived. "The guys will be so excited to meet you, Misun. Just to warn you, Minhyuk is a HUGE fan of you." Ilhoon said and emphasized 'huge'. We stopped in front of a door with the sign 'Born to Beat!' "Born to Beat?" I asked. "Yes. That's what BtoB stands for." Ilhoon said and smiled. He opened the door but he told me to wait outside. I listened to the boys' conversations. "You guys! Guess who decided to visit us!" Ilhoon yelled. "MINWOO!" a lot of other male voices yelled. There were compliments and laughter going on. "Yah! Everyone I have someone you would want to meet." I heard TK say. "Who?!" they all asked, excluding Ilhoon.

I came into the dorm and waved. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm MSK but please call me Misun." I said and smiled. I looked at the faces of boys and stopped at one that had his jaw on the floor. *He must be Minhyuk.* "MSK!" he yelled and hugged me. "OMG! OMG! I'M HUGGING MSK! I'M LITERALLY HUGGING MSK!" he yelled. He got pulled off by a boy with blonde hair. "Mianhae. Minhyuk here is your HUGE fan." "YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!" Minhyuk yelled and practically drooled. "Back off hyung. She's my GIRLFRIEND." Minwoo stated. Minhyuk stopped and slowly turned his head to Minwoo. "Bwo?" he asked. "She's my girlfriend." Minwoo said again and put his arm around me. I awkwardly smiled and rubbed my arm. "Hyung! You're really lucky!" a tall boy said. "Hello! I'm Sungjae. Nice to meet you." he said and bowed. I smiled and bowed also. The rest of then introduced thenselves and we started sitting in the living room. I looked at Minhyuk and he was staring at me in awe. *What the...* I looked at Minwoo and hugged him. He looked at me and smiled. *I really hope this trip goes well.*

-------------------

Sorry for short chapter! Well let's see how BtoB is to Misun :D