TEARS {2/3}

The Day I Wasted Everything [Three-Shot]

 

 

"Uhh.." I can hardly speak.  I saw his eyes, sparkling. I stared at his face. His face seems perfect, his hair.... I can't help but stare at it..

"Hey?" I heard a voice, it was him..

Well, thanks to that 'hey' , I was awakened from a day dream in front of this guy.

"What's up ? Are you okay now? I saw those girls pushed  you down on the floor. You must've just  ignored them then walked away ."  he told me without even looking away.

"Oh.." I can't say anything. Even though ho looked like he didn't cared before, He seems so concerned right now.. and Oh my! He's so cute..

"I'ts not bad to defend yourself, but since they have lots of branches  and roots here in school, the best thing to do is just ignore them and don't fight back." he spoke up again, he's so kind.

********(end of Flash back) ******************

I continued to  cry more. I stood up this time, But still crying.   I walk towrds the window, then my phone rang.. It was Hyunseung..

But I decided not to answer it. I'm afraid it might be a bad news.

So I closed my eyes then suddenly fell on the floor, I even cried more. Know why .?

 

Hyunseung, Yoseob. and I became the best of good friends. Everyday  we get closer to each other. But by the two's actions, you can tell that they don't like each other..Yoseob, playing jokes, was always receiving nags and lectures from Hyunseung.

At first I thought it was just a cat fight.. Something like a kiddy fight.. Until...

*****[Flash Back]*****

"Stop! You two!!!" It was my brother, Kikwang. I heard him even though I'm still 8-9 steps away from the door.

"Hyung, don't try to stop me! He pushed me to my limit!!" It was Yoseob's voice. I stopped after I heard him. What's happening inside? I heard sounds of punches, I rushed inside! OMgee!  I saw blood from Hyunseung's nose and lips, and as well as Kikwang oppa's lips too. My brothre was holding Yoseob, who has no wound at all, to stop him from punching Hyunseung.. But why?! What's happening ?!

I rushed to Hyunseung, who was I think the one with the greater amount of blood on face. Without knowing, I heard a bang from the door. - It was Yoseob. I couldn't believe he has that kind of attitude! How can he do that to his friend? and even to my brother?

He's been always engaged into fights these days.. he's really changing..

(the next day *)

I was inside the house. "I'll go now, sis." My brother Kikwang is now going to his work.

"Take care." I said. He was at the door but he looked surprise. "Ah.. Hyun Jo ah.. Yoseob's here." He said then left.

"Uhh." I was surprised as well.

Yoseob entered with his hands at his back. "I won't stay long..." he smiled. He took his hands out from his back, "I had passed by a flower shop so.." He showed a bunch of flowers.

*SILENCE*

I looked away but he grabbed my hands and dragged me to the wall. "Aww.." I said. The next thing I knew was... Yoseob, he..... he was already kissing me.

My eyes grew wider! When he let go of my lips, I can't move.. I don't know but I slapped him on his face. He slowly faced me again and smiled, he's nearly cryng, I know.. He handed me the bunch of flowers but I tapped it which made it fall on the floor.

I shouted. A really loud scream.

 

(end of this chap *)

 

an:

I updated ^^

Please read and leave a comment..

Sorry for a long chap ~

Thanks a lot *.*

=DD

I won't be having an image for  this chap and as well as to the future chaps.. 

*feeling so lazy  to do so*