TEARS {1/3}

The Day I Wasted Everything [Three-Shot]

[Hyun jo's / your point of view]

I remember those days... It tears  me apart but I can't help but think about those memories. I'm almost punching my bed as I was sitting on the floor, with my tears flowing down from my eyes. "I couldn't believe this happened." I whispered with a  very soft voice. I really can't believe.

then some good memories suddenly flashed back..

The day I met them... that day when I met them...

Tears fell down again.

***** {FLASH BACK} *****

" You know it really makes me sick  whenever I see your very disgusting face?!"

I feel so down about what that girl said.

I don't know but she always do that to me.

"Yea, you know you're definitely right!" another girl said.

I'm getting so irritated now.. so I just pretend that I wasn't hearing anything and went back to reading a book.

But these girls just didn't stop bringing me down.  I was really sooooooo irritated now! So I stood up from my seat and I said these words seriously but just with a low voice.

""You know what...  I'm trying reeeeeeeaaaal hard just to ignore you." putting so much emphasis to 'real', then I continued. "but you guys just wont stop... so..." they stared at me with their devil-like eyes. I'm starting to get what they mean.

"so..  I.. i guess.."  i don't know what to say now. One of the girls oushed me real hard that it made me fall down to the floor.

"Whoooooaaaaahh....!" I heard ny classmates said as they saw me fell down, instead of helping me, they encircled us to see what's going to happen next.. all the students inside the room looked to watch what's going on except one guy, who seems  to be not interested about it at all.

"What the heck did you just said huh?!"

one of the girls said as she was opening her eyes widely.

"I.. I.. " I'm almost wanting to cry. then a guy, one of my classmates, went in.

"What's the  commotion abou?"

"You.." he said looking at the girls in  front of me.

"Uhh.." they said nervously.

"Get ou of the way." He said to our other classmates.

He rolled his eyes to me. "Get up."

I stood up. He faced the two.  "Better get off."

Both went out now. "You alright ?"

"Yea.. " I said to him.

***** {end of Flash back}*****

I cried even harder as I think about that first day I met Yoseob.

Everything seemed to be just alright.

But now.....

I slowly closed my eyes and suddenly remembered something again.

It was the same day when I met Yoseob.

*****{Flash Back}*****

Yo Seob and I became good friends. I also told him about what I felt about what happened.

I told him that the rewas a guy who didn't cared about it. He said it was Hyunseung, a really silent-type guy.

 

It was dismissal time when I saw this silent-type guy again and thought about talking ro him or something.

"Hey?" He was not paying attention. I looked away.

"mmmmm..." I asid to myself.

"Mwo?"  I heard a soft and gentle voice from behind me and I saw this guy, Hyunseung, standing right at my back. He was looking straight at me.

 

 

[           END OF THIS CHAP =))           ]

 

GOMEN NE. it's too long =) really sorry. :)