The game!

True or Dare [One-Shot]

It's was a almost normal day at B.A.P dorm. All members had free day but they couldn't go anywhere...
Bang and Zelo were on the couch watching some kind of war movie. Next to them were Deajae couple.
Deahyun was sitting on the couch and Youngjae was on his lap, his head was in the elder's neck.
Jongup and Himchan were washing dishes because they lost in "rock-paper-scissors game".
"It's soooooo boring....Hyungggggg~"Zelo was almost screaming, and next to Bang's ear.
"GEZZ don't scream! And what do you want me to do with it?!"
"Lest's play something?"Zelo was almost on Bang's lap.
At that moment Joungup and Himchan came from kitchen with drinks.
"Ya maknea! What are you doing?"Himchan didn't like when Zelo was all over Bang like that.
"Ohh Chaniee chill he just wants to play."
"If he wants to play then he should ask Jongup to entertain him." Himchan said, at that Jongup blushed.
"OHHH I know lets play 'true or dare'!"All B.A.P was looking at maknea.

"OK" Youngjae spoke. Daehyun looked at him are-you-serious look.
"Let's play! There is nothing to do Anyways."Youngjae become all enthusiastic.
After like 2min. Everyone was sitting on the floor. Zelo was was with his iPad.
"For what do you need you iPad?"Daehyun asked.
"I had downloaded a 'true or dare'. So we will play this game in new way."
"What do you mean?"Bang asked.
"The program will give us dare's and questions."Zelo explained.
Everyone just nodded.
"Soo who will start?"Himchan asked.
"I will start."Zelo said."Yonguk Hyung 'true or dare'?"
"True."
"Buuuu Hyung."Jongup said.
"Shut up, Zelo press the button."
"Okey...."Zelo pressed the button, and everyone was waiting for something interesting.
"What’s the best body part you like about your partner?"
Himchan was blushing at the question.
"There are questions like this?"Joungjae asked.
"I guess so. I have never played this before."Zelo answered."Soo Hyung? Or it's too hard to answer."
"Hmmm....?"Bang answered, while Himchan was blushing like mad.
"LOL that was random."Zelo said."Okey next, Younjae Hyung."
"Hmm  dare."Zelo pressed the button.
"Get on your hands and knees, purr like a cat, and rub against the legs of the other players."
"Ohh This will be fun."Said Bang, while Younjae's eye's grow wide.
"And what will happen if I won't do it?" Youngjae asked, Zelo pressed the dare button again.
" the bathroom floor."
Almost all B.A.P were laughing, only Youngjae had worried expression.
"Soo...what will you do...?"Himchan asked while laughing.
"*Sight* first dare...I won't bathroom floor....that's disgusting."
After another sight, Youngjae got on four and started to rub against Deahyun's legs.
First Daehyun was surprised but after a second he came back to his sense.
"You need to purr like a cat Youngjae-ah." Daehyun said, while other B.A.P members were laughing their asses off.
Youngjae gave him a dead glaze but obeyed, but that wasn't smart of him to say.
While Youngjae was doing his dear totally embarrassed, Daehyun was sitting quietly and thinking when it will end.
If this dare will go too long he will have a big problem. But luckily for him dare ended fast.
"Hahaha...... Okey Himchan Hyung your next."Zelo was laughing the loudest."'true or dare'?"
"True*Sight*"
"Did you're partner ever killed a romantic mood before?"
When question showed up everyone were looking at Himchan.
Yonguk and Himchan never showed weary much affection when they were near, so it was interesting.
"Ummm no..."While answering Himchan looked at Yongguk who smiled at an answer.
"WHAT REALLY?!"Out of blue Youngjae shouted.
Himchan looked at Bang once more and nodded.
"WHOA DEABAK!" Youngjae couldn't believe Himchan.
"Why are you reacting like this Hyung?" Zelo asked.
"Maybe Deajae couple has a problems."Jongup teased."Ya! shut up we don't have problems."Youngjae shouted.
"Come down Jae~"Deahyun said.
"Now! Daehyun Hyung 'true or dare'?"
"Dare."
"Pound your chest and do your best Tarzan yell."
"Why did he get so easy!" Youngjae was unhappy
"Because I'm lucky." Daehyun smiled.
"Lucky my ...."
Daehyun was quickly done with his dare.
"Okey Jongup Hyung, true or dare'?"Zelo asked.
"Hmmm true."
"Have you ever watched an "adult film"?
.
.
.
.
.
All B.A.P burst with laugh. While Jongup was almost crying.
"Why me?! Why! Of all questions like this!" Joungup was shouting.
"Joungup why are you like this? Just say did you ever watch or not." Bang said.
"OFCORSE NOT!!!!"Joungup screamed.
"Don't lie to Hyung."Yonguk was laughing his off.
"I didn't!!! I'm not like you and Daehyun Hyung! Who was all collection of that stuff....ups..."Jongup covered his mouth.

"HE WHAT?!" Himchan and Youngjae screamed.
"Wait Chaniee it's not like you think."Bang tried to calm down Himchan.
"Jung Daehyun! Come with me now!" Youngjae yelled.
"Wait.. what...Jae~!"Daehyun was running after Youngjae to their room.
"Bang Yong Guk come here! " Himchan screamed from the room.
.
.
.
*silence*
"You're so dead wen Hyung's are back..."Zelo said, while Jongup was still shocked.
.
.
"...I didn't even play the game..."Zelo was complaining.
"Umm I'm still here..."Jongup said.
Zelo Sighed but pressed True button.
"If you could kiss anyone who would it be?"
"Ohh it's such an easy question."
"Really? And who would it be?"Jongup was surprised and curious at Zelo answer.
Maknea smiled and leaned closer to Jongup.
Then he gave him a quick kiss on the lips and stood up going to his room. While Jongup was in confusion.
"Hyung!"Zelo shouted.
"What?"Jongup was still confused.
"Try to not be killed when Hyung's come out, and I will give you one more kiss."



THE END.





I'm so sorry that I didn't upload it for such a long time but.....
Then asianfanficts had problems my story was lost.....

Soooo I was depressed....and didn't writhe....I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
T_______T

AND TODAY I finished it ._____. Masen, Manse, Manse for me!!!!!!!

ANYWAY Comment \(=^.^=)/