Maybe...just maybe...

Maybe...just maybe...

          As I watch him from afar as he made his own life…memories kept on coming and never ending questions that will probably never be answered carried my heart. As I am lost in my thoughts I can feel the cold tears falling down my cheeks i sighted and slowly looked away. Anyone would ever know about my pain…anyone could help my aching heart...I rested my head on the wall as I quickly wipe my tears with the back of my sleeve and close my eyes. I can hear the soft melody of the guitars, the piano as it screw up once in a while and his soft voice that made my heart beat faster. I open my eyes and looked to the left as I watch how he gave his lessons. His eyes met mine for a second and I slowly looked away, I hated how he had this efect on me...how he was the only one that could make me smile no matter what, how he was the only one that could make me happy in the saddest times,how he was the one that made me nervous at times and make my heart beat fast, how he was the reason of my pain.The time didn’t seem to pass it was like the time stop but not in the good way. I looked at the sky as each time it became darker and the light was slowly fading away. I started humming the song that my ipod was playing over and over again. I couldn't stop thinking about the same quesions that I never got answers to over and over again. I kept questioning myself why does he care about me? Why does he always say sweet words to me? Why would he do things that he would never do with anybody but me..? why would he hug just me every time we say hi and not the other girls? Why would he put his jacket on my shoulders when it was cold? Why would he be alwasy so atentice to what happens to me? And then I remembered how in that long trip we were in the back seat of the car and it was 8 pm and he would put his black jacked as a blanket over us. Then he would rest his hand on my leg and he would make me rest my head on his shoulder so I could sleep, then he would rest his head on top of mine and he would grab my hand underneath his jacket, and Key that was on his other side would once in a while send curious and suspicious looks at us but Jonghyun would just ignore it. I also remembered the first time that i realized the efect that he had on me.

*Flashback*

Hye Mi: "Yah! stop it! my cheeks hurt already!!!"

Jonghyun:"Mian! hahaha is just that! hahaha you look so cute when you get mad!"

Hye Mi: " S-Stop you are talking nonsense!"

Jonghyun: "Nope! I am just saying the truth you are cute! *merong*"

Hye Mi: "W-what truth!! *MERONG*"

Jonghyun: "You know something?"

Hye Mi: "What??"

Jonghyun: "When you are with me you smile a lot"

Hye Mi: "HA! what are you talking about I smile all the time and with everybody not just you..."

Jonghyun: "Nope! I am the only one that can make you smile like this! Anyone can make you laugh the way I do! And you know it!"

I really want to yell at him for being so cooky...but...he is right...

Hye Mi: "I-I n-need t-to go know! by see you tomorrow!"

*End of flashback*

I led out a small laugh at the memory of it... I can remember his sweet and adicting scet, I can remember his weird obsession with my chubby cheeks and how he would always grab them and I would get a little pissed, so i would grab his but he barely had any. I remember how he would get hungry all the time and his typical phrases " are you going to eat that?" or " You are full? can i have it!?" or " are you sure you are not going to finish it?". I smiled at the memories and kept on asking my self why is this with me? Why is he so cute?...and then I got to the conclusion that maybe my about to be pianist friend was right…even though I had denied it so many times because of my low self steam , but maybe just maybe she is right and he…he likes me too…is just that neither of us would have the guts to say it, and prefer to leave the things the way they are and continue beign friends…. As I got back to reality I stood up from the could ground and stretch out a little, I sat next to my pianist friend she gave me a smile and showed me how she finally got it right. I could hear how he was giving last minute instructions and saying bye to everyone I looked up at him and said in a low voice "bye Jonghyun take care.." he just gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, I was a little surprised by his action, I could feel my cheeks blushing so I lowerd my head to hide it. His deep brown puppy dog like eyes sparkle and he gave me a small smile I could tell he was saying talk to you later through his eyes...and also because , we always did. As he was about to take off he came back running because he forgot something,  considering the clumsy person he is he almost tripped while passing his short person rapidly through the cables on the ground. Then he kissed my forehead again and we smiled to each other, my heart was beating really fast I could see from the corner of my eyes how my pianist friend was smirking at me, I lightly hit her on the arm as she complained and I rolled my eyes. I could catch my cousins questioning gaze while she was playing the guitar I just smiled at her and ignored if she kept on looking at me questionably. I could hear Jonghyun's friends yelling at him to hurry up,then I watched as he disappeared behind the huge doors of the temple running like a maniac with his backpack on one shoulder and his jacket almost falling on his arm , I chuckled to myself and though that clumsy dino head!…maybe just maybe…*smile*

 I know