Forever with you

Was I wrong to say, "I love you" ?

Hi, I'm now writing my second fanfic. I have been thinking that I'm more suited to read than to write actually... but nevertheless, I've decided to write this oneshot. Oh, and sorry for the late update. Well, so now just continue and enjoy!!^^


Ren's pov:

The sky was dark, with the exception of a few lightning strikes here and there. The weather seems to be able to mirror my mood. I am Choi Minki, or Ren, and my mood is now...dark. I am feeling sad, angry and lost all at the same time. Are you asking me what happened? Sigh... I guess I'll have to tell you...

Flashback start:

"Minki, are you done?" Minhyun asked as he poked his head through the opened door of my classroom. "Yes, I'm coming!" I replied back. Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down. Okay, I'm going to do it today. I'm gong to confess to Minhyun. With that, I ran out of the classroom and joined Minhyun who offered to walk me home, which happens like everyday.

The walk back home felt really awkward...well, at least for me. Minhyun kept talking about his day in school while I just kept quiet and listened to his melodic and soothing voice. It was the only thing that could calm me down now. I know it is really stupid of me to ruin our friendship by confessing to him, but I could not stand it any longer. Being near him but can never do anything is starting to drive me crazy. Out of the blue, I felt someone pulling onto my arm, refusing to let me continue walking. I turned around and saw Minhyun looking at me curiously.

"Ren, we have already reached your house, how far do you plan on going?"

"Oh...I'm sorry. It's just that I'm a little distracted...." I replied and trailed off.

"You know, you can always tell me anything." Minhyun said in a soft voice, trying to coax me into saying what was on my mind.

"Erm...there is this person always on my mind who I just can't forget..."

"Oh! Who's that lucky girl?" Minhyun asked, excitedly.

"It's not a girl..." and after a second of awkward silence, I decided to continue, "It's you, Minhyun."

Then after what seems like eternity, Minhyun finally replied, "Eww...Ren. That's disgusting! I think I'm going to puke!" and he ran off covering his mouth with his hand, looking as if he really was going to puke.

I was stunned. I stood in front of my house without any hint of expression on my face. No sadness, no shock, just blank. Was that the Minhyun I've always known? Was that the Minhyun who supported me in everything I do? Was that the Minhyun who said that NOTHING is going to break us apart? After a few minutes of stupidly standing outside, I opened the gate and entered the house. After taking of my shoes and placing my bag on the floor, I wobbled to the sofa and my legs finally gave in as I plonked down on the sit.

As I stared straight into the wall opposite of me, I vaguely notice a white piece of paper. Taking up that piece of paper, I read:

To: Minki

Appa and Umma are going to the city to buy you your birthday present, okay?

We'll be back by 6 to celebrate your Birthday.

Happy birthday, our dearest Minki!

From: Appa and Umma

After reading, emotions started welling up and tears filled my eyes. I had already forgotten that today was my birthday. I felt really lucky to have my parents. They knew that I like Minhyun but instead of being angry and disgusted with me, they encouraged me to grab onto my love instead, although they were quite shocked at first. I then decided to act happy for the next few hours in front of my parents. Since they'll be back at 6, it gives me about an hour to practice smiling in front of the mirror.

While I was practicing smiling halfway, my phone rang and I walked to my bed to pick it up. It showed an unknown caller but I decided to pick it up anyway.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo. Am I speaking to Mr. Choi Minki?" the unknown voice asked.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" Somehow, I had a feeling that something back was going to happen and my heart started beating furiously.

"I'm Aron from Pledis General Hospital. I am sorry to say but your parents, Mr and Mrs Choi had unfortunately passed away in a car accident..."Aron continued, but I was no longer listening.

Passed away? That can't be. They said that they were coming home to celebrate my Birthday.This must be a dream. It'll be okay when I wake up, right? Everything's gonna be alright.

"Yoboseyo? YOBOSEYO?! Mr Choi!..."

I can still faintly hear Aron's voice from the phone that I was still holding and had not disconnected yet. It then finally dawned to me that this was real. My parents were no longer around. Both my parents and my love decided to abandon me on the same day. What do I do now? What can I do now? Where should I go now?.........

Flashback end

After coming back from the hospital with my eyes all red and puffy from all the crying, I entered the cold house and proceeded to my room. I took out Alice and flipped to a fresh page. Yes, Alice is the name of my diary which Minhyun gave me last year as my Birthday present.

26July2012

Night, cold

Dear Alice,

you know what,

I confessed to Minhyun today and guess what he said.

"Eww... Ren. That's disgusting! I think I'm going to puke!"

Was that really Minhyun?

My heart felt like it was going to break into a million pieces.

And you know, Appa and Umma passed away today too.

People I love are starting to leave me.

Even you will leave me today.

This is the last page.

After this post, there will be no more pages for me to write on.

Alice, as a last request, I'm going to give you a task.

If...If Minhyun ever comes by, let him see this diary, okay?

I've decided. I'm going to New York after my parents funeral.

There's just one more person...one more person whom I can rely on.

Baekho.

-2 months later-

Minhyun's pov:

Since that day I rejected Ren, he had not been coming to school. Somehow, it made me feel a really guilty for saying those horrible words to him but I just... I just cannot be sure that he really like me. What if he misunderstood his feelings?

Ren, Ren, please come back. I'm sorry. I... I love you. Ren... come back to me...

After school ended, I packed my bag and swiftly walked out of the class. Somehow, I had a feeling that I have to go to Ren's house now or I will regret it forever. After arriving in front of the gate, I decided to try my luck and pushed the door open. Lady luck must be upon me as I felt the door swung open. I then walked to his room, which was already quite dusty, and saw a book on the table. Picking it up, I read through it and tears started running freely down my face. Taking the diary with me, I left his house. I have already decided.

-NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORY NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK-

Ren's pov:

"Baekho. Yah, Baekho! Wake up! I'm hungry!" I shouted and started hitting Baekho lightly.

"Okay okay. I'm up, princess~" Baekho replied cheekly only to earn a light punch from me.

It had been 2 months since I had come to live with my childhood friend, Baekho, who left for New York when he was 10. We still kept in touch, though. So when he heard that I decided to come over, he gladly welcomed me. Well, he is staying alone anyway. In this 2 months of staying with him, there is 2 things that I am very sure of. 1, Baekho is gay. 2, the one he likes is me. Hmmm... how do I know? Well, I mean why wouldn't you know when he kept confessing to me the moment he is drunk, which is like at least once a week?

"Ren, breakfast is ready!" Baekho shouted from, what I think, the kitchen.

"Coming!" I replied and ran down the stairs. Have I mentioned to you just how rich Baekho is?

As I was nearing the dining room, I can already smell the aroma of the homemade breakfast and it's making me drool. Once I was at the table, I picked up the spoon and started eating.

"Wow, Baekho. I still get amazed by your cooking every single time even though it had already been 2 months. It's really daebak!" I commented and this made Baekho smile.

"I'll always do my best for you." he replied and I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

"Erm...Ren, do you want to go out for a walk after breakfast?" Baekho asked.

"Sure!" I replied happily.

After breakfast, I helped Baekho wash the dishes before we went out for a walk.

Taking a deep breath, I smiled contently as the fresh air filled my lungs. We walked together in silence, enjoying the peacefulness and each others' company. It felt really nice. After walking for about half an hour around the neighblourhood garden, we decided to return home when suddenly, I felt someone yanking my arm, refusing to let me walk further.

"Ren, I've finally found you!" the voice said.

I turned, and could not believe what I saw. Minhyun. Minhyun is here. "Mi-Min...hyun. Why?"

"Ren, please don't leave. Let me explain! I know it was really stupid of me to say those horrible things to you. Please let me tell you how I really feel. I don't want to lose you!" Minhyun exclaimed, panting a little. Seems like he ran to catch up with me.

Turning to Bakho, I asked, "Do you mind going home first? I'll be back in a while.

Minhyun's pov:

Only when Ren spoke to another person that I realize that there was another guy with him. Who is he? Oh, no. Don't tell me I've been too late? Had Ren moved on now? No way. I don't care if that guy is Ren's boyfriend or not, I'll snatch Ren back, for sure!

Ren's pov:

Afer Baekho agreed and walked back home, I turned to Minhyun and potrayed an annoyed face. "What do you want? Are you here to hurt me again? Haven't you had enough?" I said in a voice louder than I had expected.

"I...I know that I've hurt you deeply and I'm REALLY sorry for that, Ren." Minhyun said and hold me, refusing to let me move and looked straight into my eyes.

"I just want to let you know that I LOVE YOU, and I'll NEVER ever leave you again. I really hope that you'll forgive me for saying those horrible things to you because I was scared that one day you'll find that you are wrong about your feelings and you'll leave me. But now, I don't care about that anymore. I just want you. I know that you have a boyfriend now but I'll get you back, FOR SURE." he said to me, determined.

I was really shocked after hearing his confession that I just stood rooted to the ground, unable to even utter a sound. When I finally recovered from my shock, which was about a minute later, I said, "Baekho is not my boyfriend. How can I have one when all that I've been thinking of is you for these past 2 months? I thought that by leaving, I can forget you but it made me yearn for you more instead. Minhyun, I...Will you really be with me forever? As my ...my..."

"Your lover. I'll be your lover forever. With you forever." Minhyun continued for me.

Unable to contain my tears any longer, I hugged Minhyun with all my might, which he returned, and let my tears of joy flow freely down my face.

"We'll be forever, right?" I whispered, looking at Minhyun. He then leaned in suddenly and kissed me. His tongue my lips, asking for entrance, which I gladly opened for him. Our tongues made out in my mouth and when we finally seperated for air, Minhyun placed his forehead on mine and said,"Forever.".

 

Side story

Baekho's pov:

Worried about leaving Ren with that unknown guy, I hid behind a pillar, watching them. Suddenly, they hugged! And then KISSED!!!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!! Goodbye, my love... My Ren........ T.T (Imagine it to be very very DRAMATIC)

 

 

Now, here's some MINREN again!!

557205_311980788867048_150746381657157_8

tumblr_m32yqapbxA1qf2lgco1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1j6ehYRI31rr5p1jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m57axb2KTP1qcf53bo1_500.png

 

fW15jO38.jpg

And lastly, one sad Baekho because Ren got snatched away...

Baekho.jpg


WOW!!! I finally finish this fic!!! I must admit, even though the original one got deleted, I think that this is better. So.. maybe I should consider it a blessing in disguise?

Hmmm... so... yeah!! Please comment!!! ^^

Love you guys!!!! <3 <3 <3

See you next time!!!! XD

 

P.S: Yeah, so I finally found my missing piece of work. So... for those who have not read yet, please enjoy!! And comment too!! Thanks!! ^^