I love you

I'm sorry for leaving you...

As Yuri ran, she bumped into someone. More like a patient.

“I’m sorry.”Yuri said as she looked at him.

He was good looking and his smile is cute.

“It’s okay.”He said and smiled which made Yuri to turn red.

“Are you a patient here? Why am I asking the question? Of course you are.”Yuri said looking at his clothes.

“Yea…”He replied while chuckling.

By that time, Top finally reached Yuri.

“Nice meeting you and sorry again.”Yuri said as she walked with Top to his car.

“Yuri!!!”Someone called out.

Yuri turned around to find Yunho and Yujin waving their hands.

“Omo…”Yuri said as she pushed Top to go away.

“Yah!!! Are you hiding me?”Top asked.

“No…”Yuri said innocently but it was too late since they saw Top with her.

Both Yunho and Yujin looked at them curiously.

“Hye!!! Dad is inside. I’m going home to take a shower.”Yuri said as she approached them.

“Why don’t you guys go inside?”Yuri said as she turned Yujin and Yunho around.

“Is that Top?”Yujin whispers.

“Yea.”Yuri said.

“How are you guys friends?”Yunho asked.

“Long story. Will tell you guys later or tomorrow.”Yuri said.

“Fine…”Yujin said and both of them went into the hospital.

“Thank god I have such good and understanding best friends.”Yuri said.

“Who was that?”Top asked.

“My best friends.”Yuri said.

“Not them. The one you talked at the entrance.”He said.

“Someone I just met.”Yuri said while smiling.

“Yah!!! You like him???”Top asked.

“Possibly.”Yuri said.

“You can’t like him. You just met.”Top said.

“Are you jealous?”Yuri asked while smirking.

“M..Me?? No!!!”He said as he starts the engine and made Yuri chuckle.

“It’s not like I fell for him. He’s handsome and cute.”Yuri said.

“I’m handsome too.”Top blurt out.

“You’re not cute.”Yuri said while laughing.

“I can be cute.”He said.

“Can you???”Yuri asked.

“Yea… I can be cute.”He said.

“Show me then.”Yuri said.

“If you asked me to show you, then I can’t do it. It has to come out naturally.”Top said which made Yuri to laugh.

“Come out naturally?? HAHAHAHAHA.”Yuri said and laughed loudly.

“What’s so funny??”Top asked annoyed.

“Don’t get angry.”Yuri said as she pinched his cheeks.

Top looked at her and pouted.

“You can be cute.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“Told ya.”He said and continued driving.

 

Yuri was really tired and fell asleep in the car. Top looked at Yuri every time he gets the chance and would smile at her. Her tongue hanging out when she’s sleeping is cute.

“I like you Kwon Yuri. Not like, Love you. I hope you feel the same way.”Top thought and finally arrived at Yuri’s house.

He doesn’t want to wake Yuri up and carried her bridal style. He took the keys from Yuri’s bag before carrying her. He looked at her face and smiled. He feels so happy that he finally found her. She hasn’t changed one bit except for her appearance. She became so pretty. He carried her inside and placed her on the sofa in the living room since he doesn’t know where Yuri’s bedroom is.

“Yuri-ah… I know you can’t hear this but I’ve missed you so much. Do you know how hard it was for me to go to a new school, had to lose weight to make new friends, wait for you all these years? I’ve finaly found you. Thank you for forgiving me.”He said as he looked at her sleeping. Her tongue wasn’t hanging out. Top leaned in closer and kissed her on the lips. His face turned bright red.

“I’ve always wanted to kiss you. I love you.”He said as he got up to find blankets upstairs.

He went upstairs and found Yuri’s room. He took the blanket on the bed. As he was about to go out, he saw a picture frame of Yuri and him when they were small. He looked at Yuri and him together holding hands in the playground.

“You never judge me. Whether I’m fat or thin, you would always be my friend.”Top said as he held onto the frame tightly.

“Another reason why I lose this weight is probably because of you. I wanted to be with you. I don’t want to embarrass you.”Top said as he looked at the picture.

“I was cute back then.”Top said as he chuckles.

He placed the picture back to its original place and went down. He covers Yuri with the blanket and sat on the floor. He doesn’t want to leave Yuri alone. After a while, he fell asleep with his head next to hers.

 

Yuri finally woke up from her sleep. She looked around and saw someone’s head next to her. She looked to the side and saw Top’s face. She was smiling as she saw Top’s face. As she was smiling, Top’s head was moving towards her and their lips met. Yuri was shocked and quickly moves Top back. Her face was blushing really hard and she quickly got up. As she got up, Top woke up and saw a red face Yuri.

“Why are you red?”Top asked while smirking.

“Nothing.”Yuri said as she went towards the kitchen.

Top was smiling from ear to ear. Truthfully, he was already awake when Yuri and him kissed. He followed Yuri.

“Are you sure?”Top asked.

“Did you do anything to me while I was asleep?”Top asked.

“Noo…Nothing…”Yuri said inoocently.

“Are you sure?”He asked as he tickles her.

“Oppa!!!”Yuri screamed while laughing.

Top then hugged Yuri from behind and whispers in her ears.