My 13+2 Lovestory ♥ [one-shot collection]

My 13+2 Lovestory ♥ [one-shot collection]

Dazzling Spirit : Part 2 (final)

 

 

 

Daisy cried as I took the ring to her ring finger..

 

"Yes!" Daisy said and threw her arms around me.
"I love you,too. I'll marry you." Daisy added...

 

"Take care of this ring because it symbolizes my life and my love for you" I said.

 

"I will,no one will take this ring out of my life.. I rather die than not to be with you." Daisy said.

 

It was the happiest day of my life. That I decided to take her to one of the most popular restaurant in Seoul.. But then it was the most regretful part of my life that even in my dreams,it always hunted me.

 

"We're here" I said. Holding hands we enter the restaurant. It was cozy and have good surrounding.

 

"You liked it here?" I asked.

 

"Of course,Why should not? You're here by my side." Daisy said.

 

"You're gorgeous tonight,Darling" I said.

 

"And so are you" She said. We are in the middle of eating when I remember something.

 

"Darling I forgot something in my car" I said.

 

"What is it?" Daisy ask.

 

"Secret,its a surprised" I said.

 

"Just wait me here okay!" I said and left her,theres a urge that I should not left her there alone. Strange,because I felt afraid of something,.thats weird! But then I ignore what I felt. In my way to the car park I saw three guys entered the restaurant, I felt strange about them,.. They look like criminals.. But then again I ignore them..

 

'Here' I was a holding a bouquet of red roses that wrap with special ribbon.. Magnificent like my bride to be.. I was heading my way back to the restaurant when I heard people screamed.. Whats happening inside? I become quiet and alert.. 'Oh my god,Daisy' I told myself.
And there was three police car coming..

 

They're blocking the entrance of the restaurant and then I heard three gun shot,a whishing sound. My body got tensed and I try to go inside but the police officer stop me.

 

"Sir,its dangerous inside" The cop said.

 

"But my girlfriend is there" I said. And we heard another gun shot. Five cop enter the restaurant. And we heard another gun shot.

 

"Daisy.." My voice trailed off. And then silent.. For a long moment,three cops go outside with the three criminals..I knew it,.they are terrorist too.. But my attention not focus on them but to the girl who lay on the emergency bench. It was Daisy.. I went over her.

 

"Darling,what happen?" I asked brokenly,tears breaming in my eyes.
Daisy grinned but grimaced instead as the pain sets in.

 

"T-They tried to--- grab my r-ring,but .." Daisy said painfully

 

"Sir,she had two shots of gun at the back and one shot at the shoulder" The medic said when we were in the car ambulance.

 

"Oh my God!..Darling why you didnt gave the ring" I said.

 

"I-I dont w-want too,t-this is y-you and your l-love.." Daisy said.

 

"It was just a ring" I said. But Daisy didnt answered. She was crying,holding my hands tightly. She tried to say something.. Whispering something..

 

'I love you' Daisy whispered..and She closed her eyes. I shook my head.. No! No! Dont leave me.

 

"Darling,wake up! Dont sleep.. Wake up please! D-dont do this to me! Darling.." I said but I got no respond from her. And everything seems like eternity.. I dont know how to live without her. I dont know how to love if its not her...

 

 

.,...

 

 

"Are you ready?" My mom voice bring me back to reality.

 

"Ne!" I said. Its been two years since Daisy is gone. And one year after that I was diagnosed with brain tumor..

 

.....

..

 

OPERATING ROOM

 

I heard my mom and dad voiced.

 

"Goodluck son" They said. I just smiled at them. And then my operation started.

 

 

....

 


It was like forever. I hear everything. I can see the lights in front of me. Im tired. I want to sleep for a while. And then Everything went black..

 

 

.....

 

 

I was awake with the cold breeze touching my face. I slowly open my eyes and realize I was in the place I've never been before. It was like a garden. There's a tree beside me. And a lot of flowers and I see a back of a girl,who was busy picking up the flowers.. Daisy! It was her.

 

 

"Daisy !" I shout and run towards her. She slowly looked at me and smiled.

 

"My Princess!" I said and hugged her.

 

"I know you've come" Daisy said.

 

"Did you wait me that long?" I said.

 

"Nah! I miss you My Prince" Daisy said. And we kissed. God, how I miss her.

 

"Come! They are waiting for us." Daisy said after the kiss.

 

"Who?" I asked.

 

"My new found friends" She said. Holding hands we started to walk. And I know from this moment,no one can tore us apart.. Even death..

 

"i love you My Princess!" I said.

 

"I love you more My Prince" Daisy said.

 

 

"neoui saranghanaro nan chungbuhnae modeunguhseul da irh-uhdo nuhmaneun jeoldae nonchijin anheul
guhya"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]=]

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

 

 

After a long time, I finally made this.. I loved this pair Sungmin and Daisy..

 

Btw thanks to all of you

 

 

 

~lee_kyuhae