:D

[OneShot] Quenched Hearts

 

----
“CL!” 
An excited Seungri almost tripped on the random boxes scattered on the floor, trying to make his way to the startled girl and upon reaching her, he gave her a tight hug.
“Seungri! What the hell are you doing?” she then tried to push the boy away but to no avail.
“Yah! Maknae! I’ll tell Jiyong about this, leave CL alone or else you’ll really get it when her guy comes back. CL-ah, where shall I put this?” a tired TOP entered the room while carrying a big box trying his best not to trip. 
“Right here, oppa. Thanks. And Seungri, stop hugging me, will you? What is wrong with you?” and she once again tried to pry off the overly excited boy from her.
“Well, because of you I have the whole apartment to myself. Please don’t let Jiyong hyung come back to our apartment. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!” Then he went to the kitchen to find a drink, still happily thinking of what he can do when his roommate leaves. 
“But we both decided that we return to our group apartments when we are doing promotions. So technically, you’re still sharing the apartment with Jiyong.” 
“What!? That is so unfair!” Seungri replied but he wasn’t clearly understood for he was already munching on a sandwich.

Chaerin and the rest of Big Bang and 2NE1 were fixing the apartment as a surprise for Jiyong. The girls just took their lunch, but she opted to stay, forcing herself to finish everything before Jiyong comes home. She wanted everything to be perfect.

Asking where our main guy is? Well he went home from Japan with Big Bang but he went straight to the studio to finish working on his concert plans. He did want to go home, but there was too much to do. 
----
“Yeah, wait I’ll give the phone to her? What? No? oh, Okay. See you.”
Seunghyun just got off the phone and turned to Chaerin.
“CL, your hubby said that I should not leave you alone with Maknae, and he’ll kill him when he gets home.” And Chaerin giggled “And he also said that he was sorry that he’s so busy that he didn’t have time to answer your calls.” Hearing that, the smile on her face was immediately wiped off.

‘That annoying, workaholic music freak!!! He didn’t even find the time to talk to me!’ 
“It’s okay, Oppa. But does he know that we’re moving in TODAY? Did you guys tell him to come here and not at his apartment?” 
“Uhm, I asked Youngbae to contact him for me so he probably knows about it already.” 

-----
The leader couple was extremely happy when their members agreed when they told them that they wanted to live together. Well, it wasn’t hard on Big Bang’s side but Bom disagreed at first.

[Flashback: Lunch before Big Bang leaves for Japan.]
“NO! Chaerin, you can’t leave us!” Bom said while pouting. She knew that it was going to be hard for Chaerin, and for her she was still a baby.
“Babe, I think they’d be able to take care of themselves, just give them a chance.” Youngbae tried to comfort her at the same time convincing her for his best friend. He knew that Jiyong has been planning for this ever since Chaerin agreed to be his girl. If there’s anyone to ask how much Jiyong loves Chaerin, Dong Youngbae is the guy that you’ll need.

“But what about when you guys go to Japan or whatever country? Then our baby Rin will be left alone! “ Bom just won’t change her mind. 

“Noona, we decided that if one is away the other one should go back to the group apartment. I don’t want her to be alone, either.” Jiyong interrupted with a pleading voice. “Please please approve. We decided that this won’t happen if even one of you disagrees.” 
“Unnie, I can take care of myself. I can kick him out if he does something wrong. We’re just 2 floors above you, I can always run to you.” Chaerin reasoned out, hoping that her unnie would change her mind.
“But Chaerin, this is something serious. It’s not that simple. It would be harder to hide your relationship.”
“Unnie, we understand that.”
“Bom I think it’s okay for my wifey to live with Jiyong, they’ll be okay.” Dara, although wanting Chaerin for herself (for TamTam), thought that it would be best for the leader couple to live together since they’re the busiest and the only time they’d have for each other is at night which is more possible if they do live together. 
“I agree with Dara Unnie! I like Jiyong Oppa for Chaerin Unnie. He makes her happy.” The youngest has chosen. The decision was now up to the oldest.
And because she loves her dongsaeng, and she can clearly see that Jiyong is making her dongsaeng happy…
“Okay! Fine. I know I’m going to lose, but Jiyong, if you make her cry… I’m going to pinch you so much that you wish you were just dead.” 
“Thanks noona!” then he went for a hug.

[end of flashback]

“Hey!” Youngbae came together with Bom. “You still need help?”
“Not anymore, I think I got everything now. I just need to clean up these boxes. You guys can leave. Thanks for all the help!”
“Baby Rin! Call us if you need help okay?” 

And she was left in peace. 
‘Will he be glad that I did it all on my own? Will he be happy?’

-------------
12:30 am.
Jiyong just finished his final meeting with the people who he’ll be working with in his SAL concert. Damn it was tiring, all he could think of was go straight home. He got in the van, not even bothering to check his messages, just checked the time, found a comfortable sleeping position, and slept all the way to the apartment.

When he arrived, he went straight to his apartment only to find his room locked. 

“Wthell, I never lock my room.”
He can’t seem to find his keys and left with no other choice so he banged on the door until a sleepy Seungri went out and shouted at him. 
“Hyung! What are you doing here?”
“Uh it’s my home, and this is my room, what are you doing here???”
“It’s the biggest room and most comfortable room here!!!” Seungri answered like an excited kid but immediately changed his expression when he remembered… “Hyung, didn’t you receive CL’s text messages? Don’t you know that we already moved your stuff at your new apartment? Man she’s been waiting for you the whole day. She even finished everything today. And you didn’t even bother checking your messages?”
“Why didn’t she call me?” Jiyong was slowly absorbing what the maknae was telling him.
“She did, but you were too busy to answer her. Now go and say sorry to her.”
The younger male was now pushing the older one towards the door. 
“Yah! Seungri, don’t think that just because you’re telling me this you’re off the hook. I just remembered what TOP hyung told me earlier about you hugging Chaerin!!”
“Mianhe hyung…” Seungri answered bashfully “Can we leave that for tomorrow? I think she needs you now.”
“You’re lucky. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

And with that he ran back to the elevators and anxiously waited while checking his messages. 

From: Chaerinnie <3
Jingyoooo! When are you coming home? We finished moving everything to the new apartment, come home okay? Here’s our number code: 1121 You better come home to me or else I’ll leave you and go back to 2NE1’s dorm! I’ll be waiting Very Happy


And now he realized that he was too busy at work that he even forgot how much he misses her. The whole time he was in Japan, they seldom talked. They both decided not to talk too much whenever someone was far away only because it was distracting. They just sent two messages a day. ‘good morning. I miss you. I love you.’ and ‘good night. I miss you. I love you’. They tried hard to put a limit, they both know that they’re easily distracted. And so, he would only know little about her even though he was dying to know what’s happening to her. He attempted to call her, but then he’d force himself to be satisfied from just reading random articles online. He would randomly talk and give his own comments about the articles and pictures… that sometimes even his friends think he’s going crazy. But thanks to Dara noona, whom he connived with. It was tough to convince her, but then Dara enjoyed spying and posting pictures of her CL-roo and so she did it without hesitating. Tada! His own CL-updater!!! 

Flashback to Jiyong’s torturous stay in Japan (His CL-Updater at work!)



Enlarge this image


^Crazy Dara is giving me a hard time.

“Sorry if she’s giving you a hard time, I just wanted to be sure you’re okay and so I asked her never to leave your side. Chaerin-ah… Bogoshipo…”



^Come here.

“Chagiya... are you teasing me or what?...just wait for me…”


^Search for Dara!! CL’s may appear venomous, but she looks really good in this pictureㅋㅋ Who is behind her!ㅋYou can’t see her face!ㅋ Now we came in after going outside for a short time~ Then, we’ll go out, get picked up and I’ll contact again at the house!^.^ Bbyong~!

“NOONA!!!!! You better take care of my Chaerin! If something happens I won’t forgive you!”



^Colouring study like a child! CL in this type of pose tonight…and changes to y Rin!ㅋ She really changes a lot and has so many different features! A woman’s transformation without guilt!^^ㅋㅋ

“SANDARA NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked you to post updates! Not teasers! How can I sleep now? I just miss her more!!!"


He just realized that being away from her is one of the hardest obstacles he has been through.

---

He tried hard to calm his breathing and his excessively beating heart before entering the apartment. He was too excited to look at what she did but more of wanting to see her. 

He was amazed by how everything was placed the way he wanted. It was perfect, exactly the way he would do it. It only proves how much they understand each other. At that moment, all he wanted to do was hug her as tight as he could.

He then noticed the faint sound of the television coming from the room, and there he saw his dog beside the woman of his life, both soundly sleeping. He placed Gaho on its bed on the floor, and then started to unpack his things while sneaking a peek at Chaerin once in a while. 

After washing up, he climbed the bed and just stared at her. Admiring her perfect features, and before he could stop his self, he was already raining kisses on her face, neck and shoulder. Damn he really did miss her.

“Gaho, stop playing, mommy’s so tired…” she said sleepily while pushing him away, and she did not fail to make Jiyong laugh a little. 
Jiyong sat up and said, “Huh? Since when did you become Gaho’s mommy?”
Chaerin woke up from her slumber land upon hearing his voice.
“Oppa! You’re back!” and she went straight into his arms, burying her head in his neck.
“Yeah, I missed you.”
“I missed you too.” 
They just stayed like that for a while, letting their hearts do the talking.

“Oppa, I know you’re tired. I think you should get some sleep now.”
“But I just saw you today! Can’t I have a little something?” And started to tickle her while blowing kisses on her neck.
“No, you’ll get your welcome back present tomorrow okay? I’m tired too.”
“Chaerin- ah, Thank you.”
“Thank you for what?” she was already pushing him to bed, forcing him to lie down and knowing that he was sleepy.
“For fixing our home just the way that I like it. I hope you fixed it the way that you wanted too.”
“I did. What you like is what I like.” She looked at his eyes with a gentle smile assuring him that she liked it too.

“And I love you.”
“I love you too Oppa. Now sleep.” 
“Okay. But you have to let me hug you!”
An excited Jiyong pulled her down to lay beside him and then pulled her closer to hug her. A satisfied smile playing on their lips.
Both were loving the warm feeling until Jiyong got too greedy and hugged her tighter.
“Jingyoooo, I can’t breathe.”
“I don’t care.” 
-end-

---
Credits to: aa-chan.net for me2day updates:)