A SUJU christmas

SUJU Christmas wishes

There was once eight tiny reindeer. Their names were Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Kibum, Donghae, and Hyukjae. Six tiny elfs by the name of Leeteuk, Kangin, Zhou Mi, Henry, Hankyung, and Heechul. Then last but not least was a jolly fat man by the name of Shindong. Every year on December 24, the fifteen of them would ride through the night sky and bring joy to all of the worlds children. And when it wasn't christmas, the elfs would travel the world searching for bad children to give coal to. But one day while the elfs were working on the sleigh, one of the reindeer decided to play in the gumdrop forest by himself. The other reindeer watched cautiously as the eternal youngest jumped and frolicked in the snow. Suddenly Yesung and the others began jump and scream as Ryeowook fell out of sight. The gumdrop forest was known for housing the terrible yeti, Soo Man. Without thinking the other de quickly ran to locate their sudden lost friend. 

 
SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU
The elfs laughed and joked as they marched and sang along with their chores. As they entered the stable housing the reindeer, they paused. For missing from the stables, were the reindeer they had come to feed and clean. 
"Omo, we must find them before Santa finds out!" Leeteuk, the leader of the elfs ordered. The others nodded before one of the others raised their hand.
"Ne, Heechul." Leeteuk called.
"I see hoof prints," he announced pointing to the snow Hankyung stood beside. The elfs cheered, before following the prints into the gumdrop forest. They were each worried for the small deer who had never left the Christmas palace alone before. They called the deer by name and searched both the sky and the ground for the lost animals. Hours past as they continued their search in vain. The team had almost lost hope when they heard yelling in the distance and the grunting of a yeti. Leeteuk motioned for the group to rush forward. In a clearing ahead, they saw the huge yeti Soo Man attacking the small deer. The elfs called the deer by name, making the reindeer soar into the sky before landing beside each elf. Soo Man growled as the group began throwing snow at the monster. Suddenly the yeti blew out his breath causing a deep frost to come over them freezing the group instantly. The group shook, thanking they were doomed, before a jolly voice echoed from around them. They glanced over to see Shindong walking from the forest holding a large bag. The yeti growled as Shindong pulled out a small dog. The yeti froze amazed by the  animal. Quickly Shindong began defrosting his elfs and reindeer as the yeti played with the dog. The group walked happily back to the home, happy they had been rescued.
"Ho, Ho, Ho, have you all learned your lessons?" Shindong asked once they arrived home.
"Ne," they chorused.
"Good, then let's eat and be merry, for Christmas is soon and we must be ready." Shindong smiled.
"We are Super Elfs!" Leeteuk called making the other elfs cheer and the deer jump for joy.
 
__________________________________________________________
A SMALL ONE SHOT BASED ON CHRISTMAS IN ORDER TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY. PLUS WE ARE ELFS SO SUJU MEANT FOR THIS AND CHRISTMAS TO BE OUR MONTH <3