The Gift

Love Hate

Both of them walk side by side to their home. Upon reaching Sulli's house, they saw a beautiful figure is watering the flowers in the garden. Sulli shouts excitedly as she saw her mother, "Omma!"

"Why are you so late? Where did you go?" Mrs. Choi glances to a tall boy behind Sulli, "Sehunnie?"

"Y-yes, Mrs. Choi. I'm just accompanying Ssul to go for bubble tea. She said she's craving for it." Sehun utters and Mrs. Choi nods with a teasing smile plastered on her face, "Are you guys dating?"

Sulli chokes upon the statement and laughs. Sehun joins her. Sulli's mom looks at them strangely and shakes her head. Sulli stops laughing and taps her mother on the shoulder.

"Omma, you're so funny. I applaud you." Sulli giggles and goes in to her house, leaving the dumbfounded mother and smiling Sehun.

Mrs. Choi shakes her head again and stares at the milky skinned boy beside her, "Sehun, please tell your omma that Choi's family will be having a feast this Saturday night, hope you guys can come."

Sehun nods and bids his goodbye to Mrs. Choi and left to his house which is only a few inches from Sulli's house.

 

***

 

Sehun walks out from the bathroom with a bathrobe and a towel on his wet hair. He looks outside the window and saw Sulli is studying on her bed, with her laptop opened. He stares at her carefully until she snaps him, waving excitedly and gesturing her watch and mouthing out  "Faster~ Faster~". It takes 10 seconds for Sehun to understand what she is trying to say. Sehun closes his curtain and changes his clothes into a cute rillakuma pajamas. He slumps on his bed and opens his laptop as tapping sounds on keyboard were heard. As he opens his account, a chatbox suddenly popped out out of nowhere.

 

jinrioppa: yah oh sehun!!!11!!

ohminor: what

jinrioppa: why are you making me wait?! this spoilt brat..

ohminor: just tell me what's inside the box!

jinrioppa:  ㅋㅋ

ohminor: why are you laughing, it's not funny

jinrioppa: do you really want to know?

ohminor: yes

jinrioppa: well, it's a couple tee.

ohminor: wow

jinrioppa: i know right?

ohminor: well, please bring it tomorrow *u* 

jinrioppa: haha...... NO.

ohminor: what the....

jinrioppa: saving it for my boyfriend~!

jinrioppa: do you even want to share a couple tee with me? we're not a couple dude.

ohminor: ok fine nevermind!

ohminor: who wears couple tee nowadays, it's so lame and unfashionable

ohminor is offline

jinrioppa: just zip your mouth momma's boy!

jinrioppa: did you just said i'm unfashionable?!!!!

jinrioppa: i'll burn your dude 

jinrioppa: /rolling eyes/

jinrioppa is offline

 

 

With her fiery eyes, she curses Sehun's name loudly and throws a mini tantrum. It is sure loud enough that her sister, Luna comes, tapping Sulli's door room heavily. 

"Ssul ya, what's wrong with you?" she asked.

Sulli goes to open the door and retreats to her seat back. Luna scoots at the edge of the bed.

"If there's something bothering you, tell me then I will help you, dear.......... Wait, what's that?" she points to a colourful box with big ribbon on it. 

"Ahh, nothing!" Sulli fakes a smile, "just a gift from.... uh...... friend."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure, why not..." Sulli brushes her hair awkwardly.

Luna opens the box and squealed. But for seconds, she is confused with the amount of the gifts in a same box. Eyeing her little sister suspiciously, "Ssul, what is this? But, it's cute!"

"I seriously, I mean it.. SERIOUSLY I can't tell you who's giving me that gift or so whatever!"

Luna grunts and pouts, "You don't love me anymore, right?" Luna stands up and about to leave the room, but Sulli grasps her hand and actually tells the truth.

 

***

 

Peeking through the curtains, he hugs himself. He is devastated with the fact Sulli did not want to share the couple tees with him. What pains he more is she is saving it for her boyfriend. He is the one who should be having the tee, not other guys. But, it will not happen since Sulli and him are childhood best friends. Going through puberty, Sehun will always dream about her during  night and it makes Sehun gets butterflies in his stomach.

Subsequently, he saw Luna is sitting on Sulli's bed while holding an unknown tee; he supposes it was the couple tee Sulli got in the evening.

"She shows it to Luna noona, but not me." Sehun sighs deeply. 

His sighing stops halfway as his cousin comes into the room.

"Why are you still awake?" Zi Tao questioned, crossing his arms on the chest.

"I'm still studying," he said, without having second thought.

Zi Tao scoffs mockingly, "..yeah right. The books are on the desk, while you are on the bed, peeking?"

Sehun laughs and closes the curtains, "I AM NOT!!"

Tense fills up the air and Sehun grabs the blanket as he covers himself. Zi Tao giggles to himself having the thought his little cousin crushing on their neighbour, Sulli.

"Sehun a, don't forget to dream about Jinri," he teases the younger one and left the room quietly.