For Friendship sake

For friendship sake

They were at the shopping mall, searching the things they need for the upcoming prom. Dress, shoes, accecories all they buy froim the mall. There is a Year End Sale at the mall that the Snsd girls decided to shop there. Each of them have their own specific colour of dresses. Yoona, pink. Jessica, turqouise. Sooyoung, gold. Tiffany, silver. Taeyeon, green. Sunny, red. seohyun, white. Hyoyeon, purple. And last but not least, Yuri, blue. Each of them will find their own things based on the colours. Well they actually bought two dresses, one different colours and the other one, Yoona, Jessica and SooYoung will be orange. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany brown and Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yuri will be yellow!

" Let's split up! Me Taeyeon and Seohyun will go together, Yoona, Jessica and Sooyoung will shop together and Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny will find together. Ok?" Tiffany suggested.

' Great idea! Meanwhile, find your own dress too ok girls?" Taeyeon said.

"Should I take this or this? Both of them really looks good! I can't make up my mind..." Jessica sighed holding a long turqoiuse dress and on the other hand, she is holding a short turqouise dress.

" Hmm... I think you should take the short one! It looks perfect if you wear it!!" yoona shouted.

"Yeah! Anyway, have you found yours?" Jessica asked after nooding in agreement.

" Not yet... All the pink dresses here does not caught my attention..." Yoona replied.

" Let's go to other shops then!" Sooyoung interupted. Yoona agreed with a sweet grin on her face.

Jessica, busy with her phone, texting Donghae. Yoona seems to be jealous as she had been looking at Jessica and she looks extremly excited and have been smiling away.

" Ah!!! Oppa Donghae agreed to be my dance patner!" shouted Jessica.

" Yay! I told you already that he will definately agree..." Yoona said showing that she was happy too, but inside, she feels otherwise.

" You're really a great friend, Yoona! I appreciate that so much! Thanks!:D" Jessica replied.

" Hey! That's gorgeous!" Sooyoung interupted again, Let's go, let's go, hurry." she continued.

They then went to a shop 'Beauty' with three different types of dresses but the same colour displayed right by the side of the entrance of the shop. They looked at it in amusement. They went in and ask the cashier if they could try it. The three of them look more beautiful than ever after they went out of the fitting room. They then went out of the shop with three bags, each one of them holding one.

" I got both dresses already. Haha!" Jessica teased. Both Yoona and Sooyoung stared at her.