Disagreed

Stop Using It !

Hi! I'm ___, and i'm waiting for my package to come. Yep, everyone knows that waiting for packages is super boring -_-' . Let me tell you a secret, but promise me you won't tell it to anyone, okay? *Pinky swear*. *whispers* I'm Taemin's girl friend. Which Taemin you ask? Honey, there's only one Taemin i know in all kpop bands. Yes! The Shinee's Taemin. The shinee's maknae! Finally you-

*ding dong*

___'s POV

" FINALLY!" I screamed as i ran to the front door. I open the door and took the package from the postman. He was shocked from my sudden reaction, he gave me the paper and i signed it. "Thank you miss, have a great day" he said as he bow, "Thank you to you to!" i said (almost screaming) and ran inside my bed room. I open the package wrapping and my eyes are sparkling as i see the bottle. The bottle looks like it was shining. "Hello precious~" i sang as i touched it.

 

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and took a shower.  After breakfast, i went to my room to use the skin care product (it's like a face lotion). I carefully apply them on my face. After using it, i just do my daily schedule/ watching (it's summer holiday). I was watching 'Adventure Time'. I've watch this episode before. so it's kinda boring. Then, i heard the sound of the front door opening. I was scared at first and suddenly realised that it was Taemin. "Yah! How many times should i tould you to lock the door?!" he nags, i guess Key was really giving him a bad influence. "I forgot." i said simply, "But what if someone is going to Kidnap you? or even you?" he said worried, " Pssh, i can handle that using my Taekwondo skills" i said, still looking at the television. "But you make me worried" he said as he hug me. "Sorry oppa, i promise i won't do it again" i hug him back. He nuzzled my neck and kiss my lips. But this time, when he touched my lips, he backed away. "Why oppa?" i asked him worried, "what did you use?" he asked back, "uhm... My new skin care product" i simply say, "then, don't wear it again" he said seriously, "why?" i asked again, curious. "Because, your lips taste bitter and i can't kiss you" he said. "Aish, fine i'll wash my face" i walked lazily to the bathroom and when i came back, he suddenly pulled me to the couch and kiss my lips softly, i kissed back, later the kiss became passionate kiss. We stoped, so we could take a breath. "Finally, i can kiss you all day long" he said as he kiss me back.

 

THE END

=============================================================================

So what do you think? Yeah, i got bored so i wrote this. Hope you like it. This story is based on my own skin care  product. It does taste bitter. So this idea popped out in my mind. Please comment and subscribe, if you don't mind. Thank you for reading!

Gomawo~

dear_kpop