Final

Stealthily Love

 

 

 

Yuri was in washroom when her phone ringing. She looked at the caller ID and her heart beat increase rapidly.

 

“Where are you?” It was him.

 

“I’m in Office.” Her voice was shaking.

 

“Make him waiting you in the Café across the street. You just wait in the warehouse.” His tone was full of authority.

 

“Ne. . . .” She ended the call. Her hands were trembling now. What will happen to him? But they promised if they can get the document. Now, she must get the document, but where she can find it whereas TOP’s spies could not find it that night. They wouldn’t hurt him and she will make sure that no ones dare to touch him, her Yunho.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

“Oppa, do you want having lunch together?” They walked side by side in the hallway.

 

“You’re free?”

 

“Ne, , ,  but I leave my phone in my bag. I’ll take it first.” Yuri runs to get her phone back. Yunho was following her. “Don’t follow me, I’ll be fast. Just wait for me in the café. Don’t forget to order for me.” She smiled before finally the lift door closed.

 

Yunho was sitting in the chair in front of the café. He was waiting for Yuri when suddenly someone pulled him on his feet and forced him to start to walk. When he turned back, he saw the man bringing a gun and pointing to his neck.

 

“Walk or die here? Your choose dude?”

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Just shut up!”

 

He dragged Yunho towards the van and once the door open, he pushed Yunho inside. There were four stranger people inside the van including the one that attack him. When he observed them, he recognized one of them as his security guard who tried to kill him.

 

“Well, we met again Mr. Jung.”

 

“What’s going on here? And aren’t you supposed to be in jail right now? How can you free?”

 

“Too many question Mr. Jung. Just follow our order and you will safe. Lee, shut him up."

The man named Lee grabbed Yunho’s arms tightly and tied him. Then he put handkerchief in Yunho’s mouth.

 

“It looks much better now.” He smirked to Yunho.

Yunho didn’t do anything because he knew how strong his ex-security guard.

They brought him to unfinished warehouse.

 

“Come on Mr. Jung.” Lee pulled Yunho from back seat and dragged him inside the warehouse. He throws Yunho hard on the floor. 

 

“Where is boss?” Lee asked to another man.

 

“He is upstairs, I’ll call him.” Then the man walked to the stair and disappeared. Yunho tried to fling off the rope but it was tie really tight. Not too long, he heard foot steps coming from upstairs. To his surprised it was Top walk in front and the man earlier following behind. Lee took the handkerchief from Yunho’s mouth.

 

“Oh God, thanks you’re here. Help me please.” Yunho begged to him. But he just chuckled. 

 

“You want to know why you’re here. Give me your contract document with SM Company and I will release you without any bruises.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Oh come on Yunho, you know what I’m talking about.” He laughed. “You still don’t get it, huh?”

 

Yunho seemed confuse but finally he understand what had happen. “So, you’re another spy that he sends to me?”

 

Top chuckled “Smart boy., , now tell me where you save the document? I don’t have many times left.”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Come on Yunho. We know that you save the document.” He grabbed Yunho’s collar. “Tell me, where.you.save.the document?” TOP hissed in front of his face.

 

“I.don’t.know”

 

“Don’t be stubborn Yunho.” TOP took his switchblade and pointing it at Yunho’s neck.

Yunho’s eyes widen in horror.

 

“how’s now?”  TOP scratched the tip of his switchblade on Yunho’s neck, fresh blood flowing from the wound.

 

“Stop it Oppa!” Someone voice stopped him from his action. They turned towards the voice. There was Yuri standing angrily, her right hand kneaded the big envelop and her left hand her skirt.

 

“You had promised you’ll never hurt him if you get the document. I bring you the document. Now, let him go.”

Yunho felt like he was swoop down by thunder. His body stiffened in TOP’s grip. TOP chuckled darkly.

 

“Not yet sweetie, I’m not finish yet with him.” He punched Yunho hard, made him fall backward. “That’s for stole my girlfriend.” He grabbed Yunho’s again and started to hit, punch and kick Yunho’s body.

 

“Oppa, stop it!” Yuri couldn’t let Yunho dead like this. “You will kill him.” She running towards Yunho and shielding him.  “Don’t do this, I’m begging you.” She was burst into tears.

 TOP was looking at her with rage. How could she betray him? After all the years they spent together, after all his sacrifices for her, she chooses Yunho over him whereas her dating him was all lie.

 

“How dare you do this to me Yuri? Don’t you remember our promise?” His teeth clenched in angry.

 

“I don’t want to life like this Oppa, I told you many times but you always ignore me.”

 

“But how can you betray me?” Yuri was sitting helplessly beside unconscious Yunho. “You !”

He slapped Yuri hard. Lee and all the man in the room rushed toward TOP and hold him tight. They worried he might kill her. If it was Yunho that TOP want to kill they will gladly help him, but it was Yuri. She was always kind to them.

 

One of the guardians was screaming that police had arrived. They could hear the siren. “Boss, we need to go now.” Lee begged to TOP who still looking angrily to Yuri. “Boss?”

 

“Let’s go.” He breathed.

 

Yuri cried when the ambulance carry Yunho’s unconscious body to the hospital. TOP was right. She is a . She regretted because she agree to help them. And now, she is fall in love to Yunho. She was never imagining this. She thought Yunho was like another rich man, the kind of man that does not have any heart, and only want to take a pleasure from the girls. But she was wrong, Yunho is an angel. He was always caring to her and she does not deserve him

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

 

Yunho woke up in the hospital feeling so dizzy. He laid in a coma for a week because TOP’s punch on his head, but nothing serious sickness. His mom was really grateful seeing her son recovering after 2 week stay in the hospital. Although he lost the document, it does not matter to his mom. Her son was more important than anything.

The thing was, Yunho could not forget about Yuri. He kept looking for Yuri. They said she was quit after the kidnapping incident. And now she was no where to be found.

 

Yuri found peacefulness after she moved from Seoul. Now, she lived with auntie vendor who found her in the street. She helped her with house work as a replacement for her cost of living. She was walking on the wayside, returning home from shopping when suddenly a car stops in front of her. She shocked after seeing the man behind the steering wheel. He opened the door and come out from the car. His expression was full of pain and coldness, his gaze burning on her with hatred.

 

“Yu, , , Yunho, , ,” She stuttered. But the man was only standing in silent besides his car. Her eyes were watery now. She never thought that she would meet him again, especially in this kind of situation.

 

“I’m, , , ,I’m really sorry.” And with that she bowed before turning and walking away.

 

“How could you leave me like that?” He spoke for the first time causing her turned to see him again. Tears were flowing freely on her check.

 

“When I was fight against my coma, I really need you beside me. How could you leave me without even bid me goodbye?” His tone was full with soreness.

 

“I’m not belonging to you, Yunho. Don’t you remember that I’m one of them?”

 

“was, Yuri and I don’t care about it because all I need is you.” His eyes begged to her. “We can start all over again and forget the past.”

 

 She could not believe what she had heard. “Are you forgiving me?”

 

“What should I forgive for when you even never make any mistake to me?” he opened his arms, waiting for her to come back to him.

 

“So?”

 

 

 

mian it's kind of short, I've ran out of idea

thanks for your comments and subscribes. and  yuri will always beside yunho