Teaser #1 [For Leader]

Girls School *New Girl Group* [Apply Open]

 

Minwoo is walking around the Starship building for a while . Then she saw 1 girl infront of gate 

Who is she ??
 
The girl walk inside the building happily . Wierd ! 
Minwoo run to dorm and waking up Donghyun .
"Hyung ! Hyung !" Minwoo shooking Donghyun.
 
"What ?!" Donghyun sit with mad feeling, lazy feeling .
 
"I saw a girl that we not know suddenly enter the Starship building !!" Minwoo said loudly make the other member wake up .
 
"What the loud !! I sleeping !!" Jeongmin said while feel in mad to the person

"Hyung i saw someone it's girl !!" Minwoo was trying to say that the girl is the thief

"She not the theif , She the girl that trainee here and gonna do debut next month" Hyunseong said while rubbing his eyes

"Eh ? It's that so ?" Minwoo smiled innocently "Now ! Go take bath !!" Minwoo said like a captain and walk away from that room .

Hm, Trainee here ? i should take a look !

"Arraseo ~ . Maknae ~ . After this ~ . Nae ~ ?" Jeongmin said . He knows what the maknae is thinking of . He walk to Kitchen because today is his day to cook .

"Eh ! hyung ! " Minwoo look at Jeongmin who is walking to kitchen .

~~~ After 1 hour !!~~~ 

"Ok ! Let's go !" Jeongmin said while he wearing his jacket .

"Where ?" Kwangmin ask . Cluless..

"See that trainee girl !!" Minwoo said happily and start to grab his jacket and quickly wear his shoe.

Youngmin just nodded "Hyung palli !!" He said to Hyunseong and Donghyun who is late.

"Ok ! Let's go !" Donghyun said and wearing his shoe . Same like Hyunseong do it the same thing like Donghyun .

"Ok! Let's Go !" Kwangmin and Minwoo said that and jumping many times .

~~~ On the way to the trainee's room ~~~

"Anyeonghaseyo" One of the work greet BOYFRIEND 

"Nae , Anyeonghaseyo !" All BOYFRIEND bow at the same time .

"Oh , Where are you going ?" Bora from SISTAR ask them .

"Go to the trainee's room" Minwoo said smiling non-stop

"Oh , About that girl . She the leader . She is good at singging and dancing there's no lie !" Hyorin said confidently

"Her dance was really sharp ! Her dance was good than us !" Dasom said . Awesomely.

"I think after this our agency will popular too much ! Seriously ! No kidding !!" Jihyun (Soyou) said really sure .

"Oh ! Wow ! We have to watch it !" Jeongmin said excitedly !

"I think she is dancing Wonder girls song .." Dasom said while thinking .

"WONDER GIRL SONG ??!!" Jo twins shock . To them Wonder Girls song and their dance was hard to follow . We'll get backache if follow . It's really hard !!

"Woah !! I should watch it now !" Hyunseong said and..... "Where is Jeongmin , Minwoo and Donghyun?"

"I think they're runa way secretly when he knows about what s-" Bora said and stop when Jo twins also Hyunseong run away fastly !

"Hahahaah!!" SISTAR laugh hardly .

~~~ infront of the trainee's room~~~

"5,6,7 .. No , your hand" The choreographer or the name Hwang Mi Hee . The good choreographer .

"DJ is mine , and girl you.............." Hyun Hyo singging while dancing . 

"Okay , good !" She satisfied with Hyun Hyo's dancing . Then Ms.Hwang look at the door . "BOYFRIEND . Just come in " She said 

Slowly BOYFRIEND open the door and introduce they self . "Anyeonghaseyo BOYFRIEND imnida" while bow.

"Anyeonghaseyo , Park Hyun hyo imnida " Hyun Ho bow back .

"Hyun Ho ah~ Drink the mineral water" Ms.Hwang point to the table that have a several bottle mineral .

"Here" Minwoo give the bottle to Hyun Hyo.

"Thanks" She smiled and take the bottle and drink it .

"Youngmin , here." Donghyun told Youngmin to come closer to him ,

"Wae , hyung ?" He ask .

"Why you said wonder girls song is hard ?" Donghyun ask , whispering .

"It's a tiring dance , hyung !" Youngmin said confidently . And he knows his maknae too . If he maknae do it . Of course he will wanted water infront of the audience !

"Okay , Hyun Ho . This time , i don't want fault , understand ?" Ms. Hwang said .

"Okay , i'll try unnie ." Hyun Hyo said .

Ms. Hwang start the music . Hyun Ho start dance . BOYFRIEND just watching . SISTAR who is sudden come with K.WILL also join BOYFRIEND .

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHTT830aBYU&feature=related ) DJ is mine ==> Wonder Girls

BOYFRIEND was very proud of the perfect dance of her !

K.WILL and SISTAR clapping their hand .

Ms. Hwang was watching is shock with sharp , the voice , the dance . She suprise too like BOYFRIEND .

"Ah,, Welcome to Starship !" Dasom hug Hyun Ho 

"Gumawo ~ ! keke" Hyun Ho said .

"we have another family in this agency ~~~ !" K.will said happily