Chapter 1

Love Stoned

"Marry me"

Phrase that was said too much even she's having a hard time believing whether she meant it or not.

"You're drunk"

"You're pretty"

"I know"

She snickered.

"Let's get you home"

"Your home?"

"No"

She struggled to get up from the stool so the other girl reached over promptly to support.

"Yoona"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I know"

Yoona threw the drunken girl's arm over her shoulder and helped her to stand. One foot after another, they finally made it out of the club, bumping into some people on the way and cursed.

On the curb, a few feet away from the club entrance, Yoona let the drunk girl sit. Music was booming loudly even with the doors closed behind her. She fished for her phone in her bag and called for a taxi. Once she called for one, she sat down next to the girl, waiting for their ride.

"Why did you call me?"

"Can't I?"

The girl leaned, head on Yoona's warm shoulder.

"You can't keep doing this anymore, Jessica"

"What?"

"Calling me. Every time you're drunk, you call me"

"And you come, every time"

Yoona sighed. The street light across them was flickering just like her feelings, wavering.

"We've broken up"

Jessica winced as if they've just broken up at that moment. As if it's the first time she heard it.

"I miss you"

Yoona sighed again.

"I miss you" she repeated.

"Jessica, don't"

"Are you saying you don't miss me?" she carelessly sat up.

"Pretty much what I'm saying"

Jessica leaned in to kiss but Yoona pulled away, turning the other direction.

"I'm with Yuri now" she spoke under her breath as though she didn't want to admit it's real.

Jessica gently touched Yoona's face, turning it to face her. Beautiful.

"I miss you. I miss you so much" she kissed her on the lips tenderly and when Yoona didn't pull away, she kissed on more passionately.

Weird, Yoona felt right. She wanted this.

Just then the taxi arrived and they broke apart. Yoona helped Jessica get into the taxi and closed the door. The window rolled down and Jessica's head stuck out, "You're not coming?"

"No"

"Come with me"

"I can't"

"I may not make it to my apartment on my own"

"You'll be fine, Torres is my friend. He'll help you" she tapped on the driver's window and the taxi driver smiled, giving a thumb up.

"I love you"

Yoona bent down and kissed her ex-girlfriend.

Suddenly her phone vibrated and she answered while waving away the taxi as it began to leave.

"You asleep?"

"Um-"

A car passed by and it'd be a terrible lie to even said she's in bed.

"Where are you?"

"At the- uh- convenience store"

"At 1am?"

"I- uh- needed some milk. W-why are you calling anyway? At- at th- this hour?"

She stuttered. She stutters when she lies.

"I miss you. Truthfully, I didn't know you'd even answer your phone"

"Well I do"

Silence.

"Well, I just want to say goodnight"

"You too. Goodnight"

"Go home safely"

"Okay"

Yoona heaved a sigh as she hung up.

Yuri watched as Yoona dropped her phone back into her bag and walked to her car. She watched her got into her car, the engine and drove away.

It's not the first time Yuri caught Yoona cheating on her.