Chapter 1

My Teacher

 

Two days ago,

 

Dongho was just coming back from a nearby store when he saw a woman passed out in the middle of the street.Being a good guy he is,he brought her back to his apartment and laid her down on his bed.He went to the kitchen to arrange the stuffs that he just bought and cook instant noodles for himself.Just after he finished cooking,the woman who he thought was still unconscious was standing there drooling and looking at the noodles.”I'm hungry...”

 

“You..can eat it,”he said.

 

“Really??Thanks!!”she immediately grabbed it from Dongho and started to eat it.”Hot!!”

 

Dongho took out a can of orange juice and took it out of his fridge.She opened it and drinked it.”Ah..that's better,”she continued eating it until not even a piece of noodle could be seen on the bowl.

 

“Umm..can i ask you something?”

 

“Sure,”

 

“What are you doing on the street?”

 

“I was actually looking for a room to rent but i cant find one,i was so hungry and tired and after that..what was it again?”

 

“You passed out,”

 

“Ah yes,and wait..where's my luggage???”

 

“It's in the living room,”

 

“Fuh,that's a relief,”replied the woman.”That's right,what's your name?”

 

“I'm Dongho,Shin Dongho,”he replied.

 

“Dongho..”she looked around his apartment.”Can i stay here for a while?”

 

“Stay here?I dont mind but are you okay living with a guy?”asked Dongho.

 

“It'll be fine,you dont look like a bad guy,”

 

“I guess..it's okay then,”

 

“Thanks a lot!! and by the way i'm Im Yoona,call me Yoona,”

 

~On the way back home~

 

“So you're a loner in school?”she asked Dongho who was walking with her.

 

“Well..kinda,”

 

“No friends?No girlfriend?”

 

“Uh..yes,”

 

“Hmm..that's boring,”

 

“I just dont feel like talking to them,”replied Dongho.He took out the key for his apartment and put it in the keyhole.”Ah,before i forgot,”He took out another key and gave it to her.”Just in case”

 

“Oh..Thanks,”she replied with a smile.Both of them entered the apartment and a few minutes later,they were doing their own thing.Dongho was watching the television and Yoona was taking a bath.After she finished bathing,she head to the living room to watch tv with him but only with a towel on.

 

“Arent you cold?”asked Dongho.

 

“Eh?Nope,i used to walk in my old apartment,”she replied.It was a good thing that Dongho was not normal,otherwise a normal guy wouldve pop their eyes out looking at her.She went closer to him.”Didnt guys usually get a from this?”she showed off her cleavage.

 

“I dont,”

 

“Eh?Why's that?”

 

“Well...let's just say that i dont,”changing his attention back to the tv.There's something suspicious about him she thought and she need to find out what that is.

~The End Of Chapter 1~