2012 Minus Seven

Description

What if you get another chance...

To live again the life you have forgotten?

To make things just like it were?

To stay with people who you thought are the ones that never get away?

To repeat the good memories?

To... love again?

 

She was lucky.

You might think she's not but she is. She had it all. She got that chance.

To love him again.

 

Hey this is my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy mine… I’m not a really good writer so I’m very sorry for any mistakes – no matter what kind of mistake it is I’m truly sorry – and also, please leave some comments!! 

the poster is made by Hismystericsmile.

 

also, please read my other fanfics:

 

Blind For Love

The 20th

Just A Second

 

 

which can be found in the "More Stories from This Author" panel on the left side of this foreword, below the ads and the chapters.

Foreword

 

Hi, I’m Jo Eun. Just an ordinary person who works in a café, but then I had a twist in my life story. I had this so-weird accident… so weird that when I woke up I was told that I’m in 2004! This is freaky. I’m back as a 17-year-old girl…. HELL NO WHAT IS HAPPENING?

It was like in FT Island's MV called Severely, if you're asking how did I get back to my past. But more tragic.

Not finished yet, I’m back to high school and there’s this Cho Kyuhyun who keeps bothering me. Yah, this guy! He keeps insulting me, then finding some trouble to me, but then as the class leader, our teacher asked that evil brainiac to tutor me!! Yaaaah, this is getting worse.

Whatever it is, I’m waking up to be someone else. This world got upside down.

Somehow I was confused. I mean, who the hell I am then?

And yes. THIS GUY. That guy on the photo you just saw... lets just see what he'll do.

Done for introduction... lets kick some !

 

(the background is not mine)

 

 

elpeunumber1
sorry, the name of the other fanfics aren't hyperlinks! jeongmal jwesonghamnida :(