Love one .Love two .Love three.

Love one .Love two .Love three.

Next day...

     "Love..love...lovee...," I sang as I sat on my desk. "Dan? Are you inlove?" Rikka excitedly asks. "Me? Oh no. I'm just singing," I answered. "Alright," she sigh.  I receive a text message. It's from Hyun Joong! Last night he ask for my number, I don't know why, I think he's interested with me. I don't know. " aren't you hungry? let's have some snacks at the cafeteria. Im waiting here,"  this is was he said. I hurriedly brush my hair, put some powder and cologne. "Dan, where are you going? We supposed to have our snacks at sonimi's restaurant," Rikka asks. "I'm sorry, I have to meet someone. I'll go ahead, bye!" I hurriedly  went  at the cafeteria and saw Hyun Joong sitting at the corner. He smiled and treat me snacks. We chat about ourselves. I feel so happy and contented.

    Kim Hyun Joong is a transferred student from Ajou University after the plane crashes incident. His parents and his younger sisiter was going home from caribbean tour  when their plane crashed at the Yellow Sea. He is still suffering from trauma. He loves to sing, play the guitar, piano and compose songs.

   Each day has passed, Im always with Hyun Joong. I'm always with Rikka and Hyun Joong. 

  One day..

    Rikka asks,"Are you dating with Hyun Joong?" I was shocked. "Of course not, I don't know. It's complicated," I sigh. "Are you inlove with him?" she asks. "Yes? I don't know," I sigh again. Rikka hugged me and said. "Congratulations! your inlove Daniella!" she exclaimed. My cellphone beep. I receive a text message from Hyun Joong. "I need to speak to you," this is what he said. I feel odd and nervous.