Chapter 1

6 months to Love You..

Naeun was walking down the hall way she was holding her math & Science both near her chest all that she could do was smile, and blush over the kiss her & JB had last night.. she was also walking right beside JB bestfriend & his girlfriend T-ae..

" Hm.. so have the two of you kissed yet Naeun-sish..?  " T-ae asked, as she linked her arm around Naeuns arm... looking cutely into Naeun's eyes..

Naeun looked up at her then she turn away blushing..

" Ye, we kiss.. " She replied with a cute whispered.. T-ae let go of her she then clapped her hands together being so happy for Naeun..

" AH! JINJA!!! HAHA AAWH! THE TWO OF YOU ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! " T-ae cheered on & on till Zelo grabs her chin, then her waist and finally pulled her into a kiss..

Naeun eyes widened that she use her book to cover her face then walk ahead like she didn't know what was going on.. as she was walking away from them she ran's into JB..

" Huh?.. ouch! " Naeun shouted, as she fell backwards to where she fell on her .

JB looked down at her.. he saw her cuteness that he reached a hand down for her..

" Give me your hand beautiful " Naeun looked up.. she saw JB..

" Omomo.. oppa it was you who I ran into.. wow didn't realize that.. " Naeun said, as she accept his hand and he quickly pull her up then made his way down to grab her waist while both her hands are on his shoulders..

" Huh?.. Oppa.. what are you doing? " She asked him.. looking around seeing that everyone was starring.. JB chuckle..

Suddenly a song came on it was the song by Taeyang - I need a girl

Naeun couldn't do anything but went along with him and the song.. they dance for minutes till the school bell ringed and when it did JB rushed behind to Naeun.. hugged her from behind then kissed her cheek making her blush so much..

" I Love you babe " He whisper, after that he let go of her and took off running to class..

Naeun turn around she looked at him running away cutely.. till he disappears into the hall way where everyone was rushing to get to class.. Naeun turn her self back around she bent down and then begin picking up both her books..

---

1 hour past...

" Goodday Naeun-sish.. " T-ae said, as she rub Naeun back.. then left with Zelo.. Naeun nods her head.. then she continue walking till all of the sudden Jiyeon jumps on her back from behind..

" Uh! AH! Jiyeon! " Naeun yelled as she was fixing to fall down..

*Grab*..

" Oh thank god Jiyeon you ca- ZELO!? y.. you caught me? " She said with a surprising.. look upon her face..

" Is that wrong?" He asked..

" A.. Ani~ its just I thought you left already I didn't you would come here and help.. catch me.. " Naeun said still so surprise.. Jiyeon quickly grab Naeun arm..

" Alright lets go! " Jiyeon said, as she dragged Naeun and they both begin running down the stairs..

- Soon they got home..

" Ah! at last where home! " Jiyeon jumped on the couch relaxing her self.. while Naeum slowly walks in place her books down and sat next to Jiyeon..

" Hm.. Unnie! " Naeun said all of the sudden.. Jiyeon pull her self up straight..

" Ye, " She responded looking into Naeuns eyes..

" Do you want something to eat?.." Naeun asked.

" Ani ~ I'm not hungry tonight.. I already ate with someone special " Jiyeon nods her head then smile brightly..

" Oh ~ Okay.. well I'm gonna go to sleep okay? " Naeun said.. looking at Jiyeon.. then stood up grab her books and walked right over to her room.. Naeun quickly jumped on her bed and slowly she shuts her eyes.. to sleep that night with a happy smile..