Chapter 10

My Yeollie

Myungsoo POV:

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!”

I just came out from bathroom and what the hell am i see? Woohyun is ing kissing my Yeol.

“you ing bastard did you know what are you doing?” i hitted him right in front of his face.

“chill dude, i just kissed Yeol, and he enjoyed it.” He smirked, an evil one.

“are you trying to destroy my relationship, right, Nam Woohyun?” i glared at him.

“you absolutely right, Kim Myungsoo.” He laughed.

“YOU ING BASTARD, NAM WOOHYUN!!!.” I shouted at him

 

Sungyeol POV:

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!” i shouted at them.

“look, this is my fault, Myungsoo. I enjoyed the kiss. I’m so sorry. I’m understand if you’re not forgiving me.” I looked at Myungsoo with a sad eyes.

“and Woohyun hyung, you know i have boyfriend here, and you’re kissing me. Actually what you want hyung?”

“what i want? I want you to be mine, Yeol, be mine. Just forget Myungsoo. Forget him and be with me.” Woohyun hyung smirked at me.

“you just shut up, bastard.” Myungsoo glared at Woohyun hyung.

“Yeol, you better choose, if you choose me over that bastard, i’ll forgive you. And if you choose that bastard over me, just forget me and get lost with that bastard.” Myungsoo gave me an offer. Oh God what should i do? i should get going now, and let me think about that offer. I need fresh air.

 

Woohyun POV:

“of course Yeol will choose me.” I said with confidence.

“there’s no way he will choose you, bastard.” That ing Myungsoo was smirk at me.

“let’s just see, Kim Myungsoo.” I tapped his shoulder and went to my room.

 

Sunggyu POV:

“ya, Nam Woohyun, what happen?” i asked him. I knew something happen between him, Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“well, right now i’m still waiting for Sungyeol’s answer, of course he will chooses me over Myungsoo, hyung.”

“are you sure?” i asked him again, with a sad tone. I felt slight pain in my heart, but my heart said i should forgot him. Should i? Well i should try it although it’s hard for me.

“of course i’m sure, hyung. Well i’m sleepy, i’m going to sleep now, goodnight, Gyu hyung.”

Oh God what should i do?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well here's the new update

not really long, i hope you enjoy it. and there's some swearing words ;_;

anyway comment and subscribe, saranghanda /throw hearts/

 

@hottest_kissme: hmm it's still secret, you'll find out later abt the chosen one, gyu is still confused actually, confused between hoya or woohyun. thank you so much anyway for loving this not so good fic :)

@SeungHye: seems yeol likes woohyun too haha, anyway i update today :)

@MissyRY: i know my story isn't good ;_;

@TakuShin: yeah namu tried to destroy myungyeol couple bcs he liked yeol. i update today, thankyou for loving this story :)