Opening ceremony

I will wait for you (RE-EDITING)

Victoria's p.o.v

I clench my fist tightly as I felt my nails dug into my flesh.What am I going to do now? I bit my lips trying to think of a resoloution to this crisis.Did he found out my identity?Why am I so careless?

"Look,I can.."I try to speak but my voice just come out merely as a soft whisper.

"Umm..How you work actually remind me of my grandmother.She just as concentrated and feels happy when she is done with something." He spoke with a twinkle in his eye as he reminsce his dead grandmother.

'Ohhh.."I mouthed,I almost blew my cover away!I must be more careful.

"But,what are you trying to say just now.I didn't hear you."He packed the papers to his bag.

"UHHH..Nothing.Really.How dare you compare me with your grandmother.Are you trying to say I am old?"I said as I smack him lightly with my papers.

"Argghhh..That hurts,"he winced while holding his head.Omo,did I hit him THAT hard?

"Omo,mianhae.I didn't know my strength is so..incredible?Is it okay?"I leaned forward in concern.

"Gotcha!" He grab the paper from my hand and hit my head.

"OWW.That is a darn good acting Myung soo.Who knows you had this side?" I mumbled rubbing my head.

He kept silent for a moment with a pained expression.After a second,he laughed like a madman to hide his expression.

"I didn't know you had this stupid side to you too.Victoria Hwang-sshi."he giggled.

I fake a few laughter,did I hurt his feelings just now?

"YAHHH!Will you guys keep quiet?You are so noisy!"An angry ajusshi turned around,getting off his seat and starts walking towards us.

We looked at each other with a comical expression and quickly packed our things before running off.

"Phew.That was close." Myung soo panted.

"That wasn't close.It is your fault"I sulked. "We could have got into trouble!"

"Oh well."He shrug his shoulders.

An awkward silence enveloped us.

"Oh,it is late now.I have to go.See you tomorrow." I mumbled,drawing circles on the pavement with my shoes. 

" Yeah..bye" He scratched the back of his head.

"I am going this side." I said pointing to a direction.

"I am going that side." he said awkwardly.

Just like that,we parted ways for the night.

 

Myung soo's p.o.v

My back leaned against the wall as I gently closed my door. I never had such laughter ever since her departure.I never showed my dorky side to anyone other than her. But,today was an exception. Why do I had this odd sense of familarity to Victoria-sshi? I nearly said it out aloud just now,fortunately,I stopped myself before I could.But why?Could Victoria-sshi be..?

 

Victoria's p.o.v

"Keep your eyes open.This have to be a success."I instructed Choi secretary. We are at a prestigious hotel in Gangnam-gu,Seoul. The opening ceremony was held there by the Nam's corporation .I vowed to bring them down,this will be the starting of my plan.They have to pay for what they did.  They will regret what they did years ago.

"Let's put our hands together to welcome Mr Nam." The audience clapped enthusiastically with reporters camera flashing all about. Welcome to his downfall,I thought silently. 

"It is always my belief that every youth in Korea should be nurtured to be the talent in the professional fields.Our school will hold 5,000 students and ensure that best teachers is being employed." Mr Nam adddressed the audience.The audience clapped unanimously. 

"Now,let's move on to my powerpoint presentation."He pressed the buttons of the powerpoint presentation controller.

Woohyun's pictures of his flings splashed across the presentation slides.The presentation slides were tampered by Choi secretary.Large, bold words that spelt "Cheater" flashed repeatedly were specially added in by the courteousy of me.

Mr Nam's eye widened as he tried to switch the slides ,he jabbed furiously at the remote control.Apparently,it was rather useless.That powerpoint presentation controller was a phoney which I sneaked in just now.

'Mr Nam,How can you claim that best education would be provided when you could not even educate your own son?"One reporter questioned. 

"Yeah,could you explain what is this all about?"

"What is your son relationship with those girls?"

"I heard that  your son is a playboy.Could you explain that?"

"I am really disappointed in the Nam corporation.I came today in hope to discuss a project plan with the Nam corporation.Unfortunately,the Nam corporation screwed up.Such a waste of my precious time to set time off to attend this ceremony." I smirked as I rose from my seat.

"That's right!What is this all about?"

Angry voices from both investors and persistent questioning from the reporters continued to arise.

"This will definitely hit the headlines,it is just so funny" I giggled as I softly whispered to Secretary Choi.

"Yes.That is a pretty...good plan of your part.Miss Hwang,I think we should get going."

"Yeah,that is pretty much what I expected for today.Well done.You played your part well."

"This is a total misunderstanding."I hear Mr Nam responding to the flood of reporters who is still furiously bombarding him with questions before leaving the hall.

In your face.Totally.My dear Mr Nam.