Final

Secret Love - One shot fanfic

 

The saddest part came to my life when my family decided to moved to Seoul because of my father’s work. It was hard for me to leave Minzy. I don’t want to leave her. I wanted to protect her with all of my life.

               

“Don’t go Oppa!” she started crying.

“I promised you that after I finished my studies I’ll be back for you!”

“No! But you promised me that you’ll never leave me!”She’s throwing her tantrum at me.

“I’ll call you every day. And you have to tell me everything what is happening to you here every day. Do you understand that?” I patted her head. But Minzy –ah just bowed her head. I’m just trying my best not to cry in front of her.

 

“Myungsoo-ah we have to go!” Mom called me.

“Minzy-ah we have to go! Are you ok?” I was going to hold her hand when she suddenly runs away from me. I know that she’s angry because I can’t keep my promise to her. I started calling her every day but she never picks it up. Her mother is the only one that tells me everything about her. How she is at school. I focused myself to my studies and also I didn’t stop calling Minzy-ah even though she ignores it. I even send her mails. I even told her that I’m doing well with my studies. I finished my studies. I even now am practicing my degree as a doctor. I heard that Minzy-ah also graduated from her college and currently she is now teaching. I decided to practice my profession in our hometown. And also I wanted to see Minzy. One day I was on my way to the Hospital when I saw Minzy standing outside the Hospital. She’s more even beautiful than before.

 

“Annyeong Oppa! Nice to see you again!” she greeted me.

“Me too!” it’s been a long time. I replied and I patted her head. It’s so awkward that after so many years it’s the first time I heard her voice again. She changes a lot.

“Ehhh! Oppa stop that you’ll ruin my hair.” She removes my hand in her hair.

“Oppa, Do you have some free time? I have something to tell you.” she asked me.

We went into a coffee shop near the Hospital. I felt awkward to start the conversation.

“How are you?” I asked her.

“I’m fine. I’m teaching now.” She answered me shortly.

“That’s good. What is it that you are going to tell me?”

“Yeah! I forgot!” she grabbed something from her bag. And she gave it to me. I opened it.

“You’re getting married?” I was shocked. “No Minzy-ah! Please don’t” talking to myself.

“Yeah! I hope you could come Oppa! I want you to be there in my happiest day!”Then she smiled.

“Hmm. Who’s the unlucky guy?” I .

“Yah Oppa! Here you go again!”I thought she’s going to punch me when I . Just like the old days.  But I guess not. She really changes a lot. Even the way she dress and the way she talks. Everything changes at her.

“I’m just kidding! So who is he?”

 

She told me that she met this guy during their college days. They became friends and later on he confesses to her. I saw Minzy smiling while telling me the story. That’s the same smile I saw when I give her a necklace in her birthday. Well I guess she’s really happy with that guy. I bid my goodbyes at her. Cause I can’t take it anymore. It hurts me a lot to see her happy with another guy. Tears fall down on my eyes.

“Am I really that late Minzy-ah?”

“Why didn’t you wait for me Minzy-ah?”

“If only I just told her earlier that I love you. I will not be hurt like this.”

“If only I didn’t leave her behind. Maybe I’m the one beside her that she’ll walk in the aisle.”

 

-0-

*Annyeong! Thank you all for reading my first fanfic one-shot story. I Hope you all like it.

 

*Hmm. What do you think about my poster guys? I did it myself! J

 

*I’ll be doing another fanfic guys and it’s about Myungsoo. Maybe I’ll continue the second book of this.

It’s about Myungsoo where he forgets everything about Minzy and where he meets his one true love.

(I guess)

*YEAY*