The new couple that formed after me...

I Can't Forget You

       "It's him again ! He's with that girl !" , my best friend , Min , pointed out.

        I glanced over to look at the couple. I could tell that he wasn't very happy with that girl , Park Jiyeon. She had been my best friend since third grade but ever since she betrayed me by seducing my ex-boyfriend , Kim Myungsoo ( also known as L ). When I saw him , my heart began to beat faster and faster , I was still in love with him. 

        "Ha ! Look at that girl , she's getting jealous over a lovey dovey couple", Jiyeon smirked as she walked towards me and Min. I saw L nudging Jiyeon to not remark anything anymore , but she just does not listen. Then he eyed me , telling me to go away , in case Jiyeon might do something. 

        'I am Bae Suzy I need not be afraid of that . Okay fighting !'

        " What are you thinking of ? About how I betrayed you by snatching Myungsoo away ?" Jiyeon smirked again. 

       " Ani. I was thinking of going to the canteen with Min to eat lunch and tell you to stop intefering with my life. You can have Myungsoo for all you want ! I'm not caring anymore !" , I was in rage , I can't stand this betrayer of mine !

       Eh ? L looks sad... Did I say something wrong or.... ? 

     Aish snap out of it Suzy ! 

    I left for the canteen with Min and left Jiyeon looking stunned. Seeing her stunned face makes me laugh.

     "Ya , What are you laughing at ?" 

     "Didn't you see Jiyeon's face ? It totallt makes me laugh !"

     Min glanced behind and saw Jiyeon looking stunned at Suzy. 

     "Omo , her epic face is hilarious !" , Min laughed

     I wonder how Myungsoo is feeling when he is with Jiyeon.... I hope he feels happier with me... 

      *FLASHBACK*

       I dropped all the plastic bags with my groceries inside it. 

       I saw Myungsoo and Jiyeon holding each other and kissing lovingly.

      "KIM MYUNGSOO. I HATE YOU ! YOU LIAR ! You promised me you'd love me one and only !"

     They kissing couple turned to look at me.

      "Suzy ah ! I love Jiyeon... Mianhae..."

      -2nd day of the same flashback-

      "Suzy ah ! What I said yesterday was not true ! I was in a drunken state when I met Jiyeon and I didn't know what exactly I was doing ! I was all a misunderstanding! Mianhae..." L apologised...

      "Mianhae too... But it's over... Just go to Jiyeon.. Since yesterday she was at the scene , she would have heard that you loved her..."

     *END OF FLASHBACK*