IAM YOUR HOTTEST

IAM YOUR HOTTEST

"Unnie!" Joanna greets her sister over the phone as she unpacks her suitcase in her cozy hotel room.

"Joey! How was your flight? Did you get there alright?" Her sister asked.

"Mm~ I'm in the hotel room now. You should see this room, it's really nice."

"Is it? That's nice. What are you going to do now though? Chase your oppas?" She teased.

"Haha, no! I'm crazy but not that crazy." Joanna giggled.

"Right."

"I'm actually just thinking of going to the beach, maybe do some shopping." Joanna answered.

"By yourself? How boring, who goes to the beach by themselves?" Her sister laughed.

"Yah! You're the one who didn't want to come with me!" Joanna said in defense.

"For what? To go see a whole bunch of idols from afar, who are probably jerks, and get mobbed by crazy fan girls. Yeah, no thanks."

"Ugh- Whatever." Joanna rolled her eyes.

"You wont need me at all, you'll have just as much fun with your dear oppas. Just be safe, okay?"

"Fine, I will. Thanks and I'll see you Sunday night then, bye."

"Okay, bye~" Her sister said before hanging up the phone.

     Just like Joanna had planned, Joanna heads down to the lobby and waits for a taxi. Soon enough a taxi arrives just as she sees a group of people rushing into the lobby, she was confused on what was going on but she was more focused on her trip to the beach than to stay and investigate. So she climbed into the taxi without caring about the scene that was now deafening. Just as she was about to close the door someone abruptly opens the door and pushes her aside to climb in as well. It was 2PM's very own Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

"Sir, start driving please." Nichkhun pleaded as he closed the door and frantically looked over the screaming fans that were now gathering besides the car.

"Mam, is this young man with you?" The taxi driver asked.

     Joanna looked over at Nichkhun who was practically begging for her to say yes. He seemed like he was desperate to leave and so she complied.

"Y-yeah. Drive." She muttered.

     Nichkhun sighed deeply as the taxi started moving, he was relieved to get away from the crazed fan girls.

"Thank you." He whispered only for her to hear.

"Where to?" The driver then asked in an annoyed tone.

     Joanna looked over at Nichkhun questioningly, he only shrugged in response and that didn't help her in any way. So instead of waiting for him to say anything, she decided to stick with her previous plan.

"Santa Monica pier, please." Joanna instructed.

     Nichkhun smiled at her response, it had been years since he had gone to the beach here. He was more than content with it. Joanna on the other hand was a bit confused about the whole ordeal, she wasn't sure if she had made the right choice but she was only thinking about herself at the moment. She had already made plans and she wasn't going to break them just because her number one bias, the reason why she flew to Los Angeles this weekend, was sitting right besides her. She was happy of course, to the point of fainting really, but she was more realistic than to imagine anything happening between the two. She just got lucky and happened to ride a taxi with 2PM's Nichkhun, no big deal right? Wrong.

     At one point of the car ride, she was beginning to hyperventilate. She adored Nichkhun and having him so close was truly killing her slowly. Joanna wanted to talk to him, she needed to talk to him before she went insane, but she didn't know what to say. What could she possibly say? 'Hi, I'm Joanna. I'm your number one fan?' That seemed so unoriginal and honestly a bit embarrassing to state so openly to him.

     During the 40 minute drive to the pier, she thought over and over about the current situation. How did she get so lucky? This, she'll never know for sure but she was grateful nonetheless, ecstatic that it was her and not any of the other fan girls around. This was more than she had ever wished for, more than she had dreamed but it was only going to get better from here. . .

"Santa Monica pier." The driver announces as he pulls over at the piers' south entrance.

"How much?" Joanna asked as she reached for her wallet that was in her purse.

"Forty-three dollars."

     Before Joanna had the chance to finish counting her money, Nichkhun had already passed the driver his credit card to pay.

"Wait-" Joanna protested, "I'll pay."

"Sorry miss, the charge already went through." The driver said as he passed Nichkhun his card back.

     She sighed in defeat, pouting that she couldn't at least do that for him. Joanna got off the taxi cab just as Nichkhun did, she was confused at this action, she didn't expect him to get off too. Where was he going?

"Thank you." She said as they both now stood on the sidewalk.

"Your welcome," He said with a small but genuine smile, "Thanks for letting me ride with you, you saved me back there."

     She smiled in return and then hesitantly asked the question she was dying to know the answer to.

"Where are you going now?"

     It was a stupid question really, it was obviously none of her business but the fan girl in her couldn't help it. Joanna wanted to know what he was up to, as stalkerish as it seemed, this was basically all she did. She always knew where Nichkhun was, or at least in what country he was staying. It was amazing the kind of information one could pick up from social networks. Now that she thought about it, she was beginning to sound like one of those sasaeng fans that stalked idols.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, It's really not any of my business." Joanna quickly says before he even has the time to answer.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind. I was actually hoping that maybe you'd . .umm- hang out with me? If you're not busy of course." He asked shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"M-me?" She stuttered.

"Mm~ Is that okay?"

     She doesn't even think twice before nodding a yes to him.

"I'm Nichkhun, by the way." He smiles as he extends his hands towards her.

     She extended her hand to take his and as soon as they make contact, her mind goes completely blank. She couldn't even remember what her own name was, so she regrettably said the first thing she could think of.

"I am your HOTTEST." She said, "Oh my God, I'm sorry. I - I'm Joanna." She corrects.

     She was mentally scolding herself for letting that slip, she didn't want him to know that she was just another crazed fan girl. He laughed at her confession however, that only embarrassed Joanna even further.

"So you're a HOTTEST?" He asked with a slight smirk.

     She froze as she thought of how to answer him. Their hands were still linked and when Joanna realized this she slowly pulled away, blushing a deep scarlet red. She looked away from his gaze, hoping that her admiration, or more like infatuation, for him wasn't made obvious.

"Joanna, right? Well I guess today is your lucky day. What are we doing today?" Nichkhun asked with an amused smile.

     Joanna stayed frozen as Nichkhun continued to smirk at her, their was no way Joanna could get any luckier then this. Even though Nichkhun didn't want to spend his only day of freedom doing fan service, he came to the conclusion that Joanna was different from all the other fan girls he had encountered. She wasn't as attached as the others but instead, Nichkhun was the one who wanted to attach himself to her. He was curious about what her every day life was like and moreover, he wanted to feel average as well by hanging out with an average person for once. This was the perfect opportunity for Nichkhun to get a taste of what his life could have been if he hadn't become an idol and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for Joanna to spend the day with her all time favorite idol. They both couldn't pass up a chance like this.