Memories

Murder

*Flashback*

"Oppa, w-w-what are you d-d-doing?!?" I screamed at Luhan. "Can't you see? Oppa is obviously kissing me. Back off !" I stared at the girl who WAS one of my bestfriends. I looked over at Luhan. He gave me a sorry look but didn't move from his position at all. I shook my head in disbelief and ran off. 

I was crying so hard and hiccuping. My bestfriend Daehyun ran over and tried to comfort me. "Da Eun, don't cry! That bastard is not worthy of your tears!!" 

*End of Flashback*

 

Da Eun's POV

That is the story of 2 years ago.aw swear if I ever see him again, I will make his heart shatter just like the way he did to me. I walked though the gates of SM University. Today is the first day of my life as a college student. I looked around and spotted Daehyun. "Hi! What are you doing?"  I asked him. Daehyun gave me a bright smile. " Waiting for you. What else would I be doing?" I gave him weary smile. 

Daehyun's POV

She smiles like that but I know that the scar in her heart will never be healed. That bastard! 

Da Eun's POV

Daehyun and I walked to class together. The TV was on and everybody in the classroom was whispering. 

"We are reporting that new rookie group, EXO-M will reunite with EXO-K here in Korea. EXO-M has been confirmed to be staying in Korea for an extended time before returning to China." 

I looked up at the screen just in time to see Luhan's picture come up. His smile.... It was so nice..... Wait! Why am I saying this? I will never forget how he treated me!

Luhan's POV

I wonder if I will meet her again. Will she forgive me? I sighed as I walked out of the airport gates. Fangirls were everywhere, screaming our names.

 

 

I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I typed this on my phone and it's like hell!!! 

Ithink this chapter is a bit boring but it'll get better, I promise!!!