08

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“You haven’t visited me for quite some time.” Suho talked over the phone with In Na.

“I’m busy.” In Na said plainly.

“You did all your biology homework by yourself?” Suho chuckled.

“I didn’t go to school.” In Na continued to reply over the phone as she threw a few packs of ramen onto the shopping cart. She’s doing her monthly grocery shopping for Kai.

“What, why?!” Now Suho is really anxious.

“I told you, I’m busy.” In Na continue to reply with no emotion.

“What’s with your attitude?” Suho questioned in an annoyed manner.

“The same with you, doctor.” She hung up on him, leaving the shock and irritated Suho at the end of the other line.

 

[Suho’s POV]

“The same with you, doctor.” And she hung up on me. What the hell? What did I do wrong? Why is acting like that?! She’s acting exactly like Jong- In!

… Jong- In, Kai, Kim Jong- In…

I swiped everything off my desk when I remember what Jong- In said to me a few days ago.

“Why do you care hyung? She’s my girlfriend.”

“Hyung, don’t forget… you pushed your little lover to me. Are you regretting it?”

, , ! Why did I ever ask In Na to do something stupid like this?! I should have just left Jong- In with the mental hospital; I should have never helped him… I should have… never …done this…

 


 

Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun continue to sit in the living room with D.O. in the kitchen cooking. They have been in the same routine doing the same thing over for the last week.

Suddenly D.O. burst into the living room with sauce stains all over his apron and arms. “HOLY ”

“What hyung?” Sehun asked, yet sounded uninterested.

“Guess what?!”

“Chicken ” Chanyeol replied and sighed. Baekhyun didn’t even bother to listen.

“Chicken your ! Suho hyung is really related to Kai!”

Then all three of them shot up and looked at D.O.

“They… are brothers…”

Baekhyun threw his hand over his face. “, I knew they were related.”

Chanyeol and Sehun sat down in defeat. “We pushed her to the … We were the ones hurting her… We did…” Sehun mentally stabbed himself a lot of times. “I thought all I did wrong was the girl in the bar and broke up with her… I pushed her to Kim Suho… and I eventually pushed her to Kim Jong- In that bastard too! I am the bastard here!”

“Shut up Sehun. You blaming yourself for everything don’t help with the situation.” Baekhyun yelled.

“Well, what can you do? What can Chanyeol hyung do?!”

“We need to get Suho hyung to get In Na to stop… Only he can…” Chanyeol calmly pointed out.

“I can’t, I lost her already.”

 


 

Kai crossed out the date on the calendar and his face fell when he saw the red circle at the end on the page. “Twenty five more days…”

He felt his chest start to hurt a bit. He smiled. “I still have a heart… that beats for you… I thought it died a long time ago…”

 

 

 

 



Thanks for the new comments ;) 

I want to start a new fanfic on Teen Top <3 (I have the idea of new story, but will you guys read it?) 

Please comment & subscribe ~~~